#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > UK Men - any nice ones based here? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
UK Men - any nice ones based here?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 08, 2006 13:38

UK Men - any nice ones based here in London or Surrey or other close areas?

If you are open, honest, not into games - message me.

I like my space but could do with a good company of a new friend.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 10, 2006 05:30

PumpkinGirl write:
I am here in TX but know of a really great guy who is very cute, sexy....really just absolutly perfect....anyway, he is from the UK and going back there in May I think. Anyway, he is such a sweetheart and would make any girl happy if he fancies them. I dated him for about 6 months but decided not to continue it b/c I knew he would be leaving in May :( He is a great friend. He is from Preston in the UK, not sure if he is going back to that area or not, he recently sold his house, so not sure what his plans are....anyway, just wanted to let you girls know that he will be coming home soon....
-Courtney

give him my email xx heehee

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 10, 2006 01:11

Thanks Courtney :-)

Stick his pic up here :o) ANd some appearance description ;o)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 22:11

I am here in TX but know of a really great guy who is very cute, sexy....really just absolutly perfect....anyway, he is from the UK and going back there in May I think. Anyway, he is such a sweetheart and would make any girl happy if he fancies them. I dated him for about 6 months but decided not to continue it b/c I knew he would be leaving in May :( He is a great friend. He is from Preston in the UK, not sure if he is going back to that area or not, he recently sold his house, so not sure what his plans are....anyway, just wanted to let you girls know that he will be coming home soon....
-Courtney

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 13:30

ive asked this a few times ohhh well if there are any let me know lol

back off a hard days work ...

Available only
to logged in members