#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Pets > Ferret lovers please reply Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Ferret lovers please reply
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 23, 2006 17:01

For those of you that enjoy the company of a fine furry little weasle/ferret as a pet. I would like you to join me in mutual admiration of the spunk and enjoyment that they can add to your life. The love of life, sleep, eating, yawning and "doing the corner thing" continues to make them the most indearing of pets. Whatcha think?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 10, 2011 22:21

Ithaca & Minosa. Ithaca is the one in the pic

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 24, 2009 21:49

Ferrets are wonderful animals and terrific pets! I've owned a handful of them in the past. The most memorable being "Floppy". He was an albino male who was highly intelligent and very affectionate. Unfortunately due to illness he had to be put to sleep. I miss him still!

I'm seriously considering opening my home to another ferret one day when I get my own place and am no longer living with family.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 10, 2008 14:05

I ABSOULUTLY LOVE FERRETS< they are one of cutiest tinest animals ever made,they are so full of life,and they will keep you laughing,and keep you busy with the corner thing lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 17, 2008 14:46

I have never personally owned a ferret but I have babysat many at many times. I love them and they are so funny when they sneak in your drawers, steal your underwear and hide in under the bathroom sink :). But besides loving ferrets, I would upgrade to a Kinkajou. <3

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 18, 2007 19:19

I had 3 ferrets for almost 6 years. There was Daisy, Peanut, and Tulip, and they were the funniest, cutest, sweetest pets I have ever had. I really miss their "happy dances".....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 09, 2006 13:17

I use to own a ferret back in 1980s. They are cute a little oily but cute. Their very giving and funny. always, Dennis

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 01, 2006 18:22

my next door neighbour has ferrets. She asked me to hold one for her once whilst she cleaned its cage. Never again. Those things hang off your fingers for ages or at least until you can prize its fangs open and release your finger from its teeth which is normaly a 3 person job.

She said it was hungry. That was some hunger pang for it to find my finger tasty.

I just stood there screaming, and screaming and was then told to shut as im scaring the ferret as it dangled there as blood dripped from my finger.

Hmmm i have to admit ive met a few weazles before but not the fury kind lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 30, 2006 13:10

Hmmmm, ferret!!!