#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > Is It Hard For Young BLK Female 2 Meet WHT MALE Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is It Hard For Young BLK Female 2 Meet WHT MALE
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 05, 2010 11:00

I guess if your not and gold memeber that equals you an golddigger, so not true!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 08, 2013 21:14

It's not hard if you are comfortable with who you are. Just be yourself and allow the man to come to you. A man's race doesn't matter it's all about what he is attracted to. Just be yourself love. 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 21, 2013 15:34

Sorry sorry i must break in here i have now seen in many forums White men dont like black woman, i can see and i will not be rude to anybody i like black woman, but you are totally wrong you believe too much in roumors in America and i one american just camen in bad situation then all believe in it or throw wors, People over there here in Scandinavia Denmark, Norway, Sweden men like black women they treat them with respect, they kiss they go to movie show and have fun with friends, i dont know what is going on over there, men even in scandinavia pic up kids help cleaning house are romantic paint house repair house do stuff with their black woman, im so shocked about judging before you ever have been in scandinavia, i see no go to itally ha ha they are gigilos and throw out woman they cheat omg im out of words, i really hope my telling helped you all wish the best for you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 04, 2013 06:39

It is not hard to meet anyone. But you have to open the door for yourself. Be educated, be classy, be well-read. Be the type of woman who would attract the type of man you are looking for. I don't think its necessary to call some one trash because they came from the ghetto and/or are uneducated. There are alot of white girls who fit that bill too. The issue is, prejudice and bigotry. I can tell you that even if you are educated some white people will find you off putting if you come off "too agreessive" or as "angry". I'd worry less about that and more about being a great catch for any man. You don't want to attract a trashy man just because he's white....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 28, 2013 02:44

Its not hard what-so-ever. Its all about representation. The package. The over all finish. 

Take you for example OP(original poster), you have a huge tattoo on your chest that I pray is either photoshopped or a temporary one. This alone could be an instant turn-off for most successful men. They want a polished female whether they are white, black, asian, and/or etc. 
Good luck though.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 16, 2012 13:08

If you look at the Census data, Black women and Asian men are the LEAST likely to marry outside their race.  On the other hand, Black men and Asian women are MOST likely to marry outside their race.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 04, 2012 15:57

You might have a point!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 03, 2012 09:40

I think you are right, but as far as you personally I think any white guy would be flattered if you even batted an eye at them...you are an eye pleaser no doubt about it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 18, 2012 12:58

One white guy told me that he won't date black women because we just wanna date them for status upgrade... then he asked for a one nighter...  Some white men are human beings and are respectful, but just shy, and others are racist.  You can't tell til you talk to them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 10, 2012 14:11

i dont think it is hard for black girls to meet white, in my opinion i think white guys would honour having a black girl because they see us as "exotic"- well thats what ive been told, just be open and the rest will fall in

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 22, 2012 10:27

I don't think its hard to meet white guys. Just smile, be friendly, and welcoming. The same way you would for any other guy you would like to get to know. I do think some of them get intimidated by or sometimes expect the stereotype of what a black women is like but that changes very quickly once they realize its not true. They are just like any other man. So relax..We are all just people. :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 21, 2012 21:52

What are you saying?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 21, 2012 21:51

What are you saying?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 18, 2012 00:42

Quoting Lhoneyastyl:

It is hard for young black females to meet white guys because of the uneducated, ghetto trash African American women stereotype that we all have attitudes and crazy

right.this

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 11, 2012 14:50

Rena I don, t think it is hard but we blk girls need to be more welcoming to encourage a white guy to talk to you a nice smile can always be a bonus

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 11, 2012 12:17

It is not hard for black females to meet white guys. My mate and I were together for about
17 years. But we had things in common. So it depends on you and your circle of
friends. You attrack what you hang around. If you really want to attrack a white male who is in search of a black female, you should go to the Interracial Dating Site, you will find who you are looking for on that site, maybe not a Millionaire, but possibly a great guy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 04, 2010 13:58

It is hard for young black females to meet white guys because of the uneducated, ghetto trash African American women stereotype that we all have attitudes and crazy