#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Friendship > Exhilerating experiences during online dating Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Exhilerating experiences during online dating
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 15, 2004 21:21

Tell me what have been your most exhilerating experiences during your online search for that perfect match?
One of my most exhilerating experiences was when someone recounted explicitely one of their best fantasies.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 19, 2008 11:18

Let's see, after a Mexican restaurant, this guy I met on line pulled out a pearl necklace. Big pearls, let me tell you. He was from China and got them from his home town. Anyway, I handed them back because I told him that I would only accept them from a boyfriend. Then I added, I bet you have a closet full of these anyway. He started to laugh and said that it was very true. But it was not a closet full-just a shelf.....I guess that makes it not so bad, LOL! Men...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 21, 2005 14:41

did it really happen that way?...hahahaha she must have been very disappointed....i wonder what mader her so....maybe because of this pic...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 29, 2005 13:54

Thank you Sooner...you have a wonderful weekend.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 29, 2005 12:23

Happy Friday Cat! The dance sounds like a great time, wish I was closer as well! I have a closet full of "fancy dresses" ;-) (as they say in Oklahoma)with not a lot of places to wear them to. I have been pretty much staying off the forums, getting way to nasty with the fake profiles for me. Many have dropped off for that exact reason, which is sad.

Unfortunately it seems like a lot of the stuff is negative, realizing that sometimes it will be. I have enjoyed reading many of the items about folks, though I have not always contributed, it was intersting reading what people were up to none the less. I have also appreciated the updates on the "bad" guys to avoid. Have an absolutely wonderful time at the guild and a great weekend to boot! "Sooner"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 29, 2005 08:49

I understand that Sooner...wow I joined a different forum...wowowow lots of hostility in there...where's all the love? lol Anyhow too bad you didn't live a lil closer, we could try and pull a rabbit outta the hat to get you a ticket for the Guild. It's a dinner/dance...charity fundraiser kinda thing for the childrens hospital. I got my outfit the other day...gonna be fun fun fun! Going w/a few good friends! Can't wait!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 28, 2005 21:51

Still working on it "cat". Love the new photo. My brain has been overtaxed on reading briefs lately so maybe over the weekend I can get the "Fun" portions of the brain working again!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 27, 2005 12:54

Well did you come up with anything yet sooner?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 26, 2005 16:55

I like it... hmmmm the challenge is on, gonna have to come up with something new!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 26, 2005 15:33

Yes that's me Sooner...hehehe Got tired of the old nickname...found out I could change it...I've had this nick on my yahooey
FOREVEEEEEEEEER...TIME for a new change :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 26, 2005 12:50

Ther sure are some interesting folks on here. Overall though I also love the sense of humor and good folks that continue to persevere through the not so good stuff and people that exist in all of our worlds. We have learned that if you just ignore them THEY will go away... you know that deleted profile bin! LOL! New persona kitt? :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 21:54

Geesh imagine that...I'm rolling my eyes. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 21:27

Got the answer on the "ask me if I am married". Said he was but his wife didn't act like it so he was looking. Imagine that!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 12:58

Shre...sounds like you had some wonderful experiences and good memorys...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 08:59

I have had several wonderful experiences. After talking for a year to someone, I decided to meet him. He flew me out to dc. paid for my hotel, and food, and took me to all of his favorite places. He even took me to the mall, and told me to buy whatever I wanted. I only picked up several sm. things, because I knew that I was not attracted to him, and would not see him again. I truly had a wonderful time, and made a friend.
After talking with another several months, I decided to meet a guy who lived close by. He told me upfront that he would never settle down with me, cause every now and then, I mentioned God. Still, something drew me to him. The first date, I was so intriqued by him, that I could only sit and stare. Not only was he fit,and handsome, he was a very intelligent dr. that retired at the age of 42, due to investing. Which he still does today. To make a long story short, he ended up liking me . The reason for not dating him, is that he travels very often. I would not be able to see him much. I do still keep in touch, but I like someone that I can see more often. Never the less. Just meeting him, was a thrill.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 20:26

Yes that is very odd!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 19:12

I guess it just seemed like an odd thing to put as an answer, I think just about every option is available.. very interesting... :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 18:09

I'd like to think they are being silly...but my instincts tell me "Married" or something of that nature...if he was honestly single...don't you think he would put that? hmmmm

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 15:32

Got an email today from a member...What do you think it means when under marital status it says "ask me? hmmmm

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 08:35

Yes I agree Sooner...She is a beautiful, classy lady and should not worry if she has a silly moment, or just plain ole fun lol As people pleasers..I know been there..you tend to get walked alllllllllllllll over!