#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Somebody please help me and tell me exactllly what these millionaire men want from woman? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Somebody please help me and tell me exactllly what these millionaire men want from woman?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 18, 2005 18:29

I would say, they want a real sexy body, a great smile and face, a great atittude, well settled with oneself, or basically a stable person with lots too offer in inner qualities, as well as outer qualities. I hope that i oneday I come to a point where my body is as sexy as sin, have great amount of income, and lots too offer in the big world. Right now Im 26 and starting my life like a 15 year old. I have very good reason s to be at this point right now.I did not have the proper upbringing and help to grow I was forced to not grow and shut down for my parents selfish needs. So that is why im at 15 year old level. But I wonder if there is man that can understnd this that. I am honest, sincere and will not date you for your money, and it does not define you its a part of you yet i still wonder what millionaire men want esp in me because even tough I don't have what most of these eligible woman have I have the will to achieve it , the drive too succeed. Rakhee Roy

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 10, 2009 18:00

Money is not everything thats the machinery to get you along materially speaking. But having Gods perfect love, joy, comfort, peace of mind.. with a companion who is unselfish, caring, contented, down to earth ,fully satisfied, willing to share her heart with less unfortunate individuals, and not trying to get more wealth than she really needs. Thats why a rich man would look for that poor humble woman with a heart of gold to be his
life long partner, don't you see this is what God requres of us

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 01, 2009 17:07

This is an interesting thread. So many thouthful posts, and widely varied. It seems to me that a financially successful person is still just a person. Everyone is different and wants/needs unique things. Not every man will be attracted to me, and I don't find every man attractive...if he's not "the one", it makes absolutely no difference if one, both or neither of us have money. I have to say, though, having my own money helps me maintain focus and perspective, especially when a guy is very forward, I don't have to feel like he's the last fish ever. But confidence doesn't REQUIRE money. Having a hobby, career, volunteering, anything you do well or love will bring you the same sense of accomplishment, which is very attractive. The biggest difference I've seen is that, with success, comes doubt, equal to the amount of times you've been burned while trying to figure out who your real friends are and who just wants a free lunch. Sad, but true. I love to share, I hate to be used.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 17, 2007 16:04

TrueNorthStar write:
I guess where I got confused is that I thought MM was for millionaires .. so that meant to me that both the men and the women were high achievers who had made it financially, and now they were looking for their best friend or match on all the various levels ..
That is the reason that I joined, I was looking to meet people who were at a similar point in their lives as myself...

Re:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 31, 2007 17:14

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm just looking for someone who's company I truly enjoy.

They don't need to be a super-model, they just need to be average to slim and be above average in the looks department.

As for other qualities, those are what count the most. Intelligence, humor, generosity, consideration, humility, honesty and intellectual open-mindedness are what make me excited.

Fortunately or unfortunately, money and career can cloud the issue when you are dating. It clouds it when you have very little, and it clouds it when you have more than most.

I had a drink with a friend the other day. He would be considered affluent and he made a very interesting statement, that success can sometimes be a very isolated place.

When you are the boss, you have to keep a certain distance from your employees, suppliers, contractors and clients. You don't get the same level of connection that you do when you are a regular working employee.

Similarly, success and affluence can create a distance between yourself and your long-time friends. Often, you find yourself self-censoring yourself as you don't want to either appear that you are bragging, nor do you want others to be uncomfortable because you are more accomplished in some areas.

The same applies to dating. When going on dates, more often than not the question of what one does is raised. On the one hand you don't want to sound like you are self-absorbed or bragging, and on the other hand, you don't want to be intentionally deceptive.

It's kind of like having a big axe hanging over your head, in that you don't really enjoy hiding things about yourself, but then you also don't want people to see you only for your economic accomplishments.

As for me, I'm trying this out for something different.

I wanted to see what the potential dating would be like if you eliminated the money/career question.

In the end, the successful man wants the same things as other men -- love and happiness.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 30, 2007 13:23

thats my question what they want from a woman they have it all they think, you known i look at it this way i want my own money i want no one to control me. so let them keep there money i will have mine too its all good. so all you millionaire thank god, and joy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 28, 2007 17:28

I guess where I got confused is that I thought MM was for millionaires .. so that meant to me that both the men and the women were high achievers who had made it financially, and now they were looking for their best friend or match on all the various levels ..

Now that I have found that isn't the case, it makes it somewhat different. I've already experienced being hit on by gigolo types, so I've changed the wording in my narrative. I've actually changed the entire personal narrative about five times, because it is hard to know what the most important things are to relay to the other members out there whom you are trying to attract.

I find it amusing when I read a guy's narrative that says "I've travelled to 194 countries, swum the Amazon, dived the entire length of the Barrier Reef, bungy jumped from the top of the Empire State Building ... ", etc. Then I wonder if I should be listing all my achievements. If you list your achievements, you sound like an ego tripper. If you only talk about your inner longings, they will never know that you also swam the Indian Ocean and climbed Mount Everest. It's a small amount of space into which to put a synopsis of your whole life ..

For the gold diggers I guess you could state "I'm looking for a lovely man who is willing to share all he has made with me." For the Millionaire, one could say "I've made a bit of a fortune .. if you qualify, I will share it with you". Sorry to ramble, but the subject of this blog deserves some thought.

"What exactly do the Millionaire Men want from a woman?" Maybe the answer is that they were hoping to find a Millionaire Woman who had done as much with her life as they had. Food for thought ..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 12, 2007 17:48

Ultimately you will attract and KEEP the type of person YOU are! A millionaire is not neccessarily defined by his/her material goods. If they are, then I am not interested. Material things do not define me.

Don't get me wrong, i love to have and enjoy wonderful things, but they are dessert, not meat of the relationship. Money makes life easier and allow you to do things that you may not have been able to have done without it. But, if you have no satiation point, you will NEVER be happy. If you do not appreciate everything from the minuscule to the great, happiness will always elude whether you and/or your spouse/mate has billions.

Would I like to meet and date a millionaire? Sure.... You have to be a high performance man to be one, and that is what I find attractive!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 14, 2006 22:53

PerfectSpoiler4u write:
I think that men or women with money want all the same things people without money want! Partnership, loyalty, love, passion, romance, affection, faith in the future, and compatability. I have been blessed to be successful, and I can do some very fun and interesting things, and would like to find a partner who wants to enjoy a fine life. Love and joy are the same, whether you are at a Paris sidewalk cafe, or in the drive up at Taco Bell (well, maybe not exactly, but you get the idea).
I think there is a misconception that (and I can only speak for the male side here) men with money, only want young, beautiful, trophy type women. For some, that is probably true. But, I think for most, it is more important to connect on other levels. After all, when you are having dinner at that romantic sidewalk cafe in Paris, it would be nice to have something interesting to talk about. Would I take a "trophy babe" who was first attracted to me by way of some financial success?? Of course. But, there would also (and more importantly) have to be a spiritual, emotional and intellectual connection as well. There is more to holding a hand, than just admiring an expensive manicure. It has to feel good as well.

Excellent answer. While Mother Teresa in Kim Basinger's body with Julia Childs' skills in the kitchen and Jenna Jamison's bedroom demeanor probably appeals to most of us looking for the whole package, we eventually learn to prioritize. Someone we're physically attracted to, who inspires and interests us, whom we can count on and with whom we wish to spend our days is what guys want. We want the woman about whom, when all is said in done, we can honestly say our life was better being with than without. Making her happy and earning her love and respect is a huge part of this. We want the women that make us feel like we're also worth the sacrifice that comes in every relationship.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 14, 2006 10:06

This has to be one of the funniest threads I've read in years...

Executive was closer to being real

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 13, 2006 05:10

You are so right! The man must do the chasing. I have always believed that with conviction. i broke my rule,feel like a fool, and don't need a book to tell me. Oh well, its ok to fall down sometimes. Especially when you are roller skating. just get back up and try it again. Thanks for sharing Hon.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 03:50

Im No Milloinaire So No Use asking Me Than Huh! Lol! Gonna take me a long to be one..pmsl, But Hey still up for meeting one Sexy Babe though! Im a hopeless Romantic at Heart, Does that count for anything!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 25, 2006 22:09

ExecutiveJeans write:
Alot of you have made some very general comments about what we are looking for. Well, as correct as you may be for the most part with most guys .. there are some of us that are exceptions to everything written here. I for one am not OLD and UGLY looking for a young Bimbo Hottie or a Rich girl either. I was raised poor and appreciate life and my accomplishments. I am not here to foolishly throw it away. I am here to find an attractive, fun, outgoing woman that wants to share a nice life together with somewhat of the same desires and beliefs I have. I don't care if she is the poorest woman on this site. And If sex is all I wanted, I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time clearly stating I am hoping to find an elegant, yet fun adorable WIFE. I can't offer the jets, yachts or the California Beach front home .. but then most Self made Men live a fairly simple yet very comfortable life with secure and stable investments. Anyone looking for Arm Candy is going to get just that. And anyone woman Willing to be arm candy has no self respect because she will eventually realise that all she is, is a piece of meat waiting around to fulfill his moments of convenient pleasures .. soon to be tossed aside for the next younger version. So if you still want a chivalrous, honest, loving, caring and humble guy .. then look deeper and read their profile. We are out there .. we are just not promising to take you around the world in 30 days (to drop you off the first moment of boredom)!

WHAT??? NO TRIP AROUND THE WORLD??? GRRRRRRR...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 14, 2006 14:44

Some people get it, some do not. Men and women want the same things out of life (most men and women). If you are not the one, you are not the one, next.....and so on and so forth. Love yourself and respect yourself enough to know when someone only wants sex or if someone genuinely 'likes you'. COMMON SENSE is all you need. If you don't have that then read this book = "He's just not that in to you" I truly think it pertains to all of us. If we like someone, do we call them? And if we don't do we call them? Let him find you!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 14, 2006 00:12

A lot of great responses! I believe that they are looking for the same thing that any other sincere person is searching for, their soulmate. You can't put a price tag on love; if you do...you must be a very shallow person. I'm not rich. I work hard for my money and take great pride in my work. I'm looking for quality NOT quantity.

Best Wishes to ev1,
Blue *wink*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 16, 2006 18:14

They are 'usually' looking for a trophy girlfriend that they can show off to everyone so all their friends are jealous and other blokes stare in amazement thinking how did he get her??! It's kind of like wearing a medal like 'look what ive won' these girls usually look like models who are a size 8, almost orange with fake tan, fake breasts, fake nails, fake hair in fact they are practically fake like a plastic barbie but hey it's what society thinks we should look like! hehehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 08, 2006 15:00

Im not sure what they are looking for really.I have riches and know much success . Im simply looking for that special soul that is REAL and seeks the same to enjoy life with.

I'd not put on any airs about who I am, thats stupid and only attracts the wrong person, really.
musiclady1

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 04, 2006 17:57

How about someone, who's attractive,confident,honest,loyal,gives to a relationship emotionally,not just takes,great sense of humor,clever,seductive,sensual and loves intimacy. A one man women.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 02, 2006 12:34

Well said, Executive Jeans

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 23, 2006 10:54

i like you're comment. well delivered.
ExecutiveJeans write:
Alot of you have made some very general comments about what we are looking for. Well, as correct as you may be for the most part with most guys .. there are some of us that are exceptions to everything written here. I for one am not OLD and UGLY looking for a young bimbo hottie or a Rich girl either. I was raised poor and appreciate life and my accomplishements. I am not here to foolishly throw it away. I am here to find an attractive, fun, outgoing woman that wants to share a nice life together with somewhat of the same desires and beliefs I have. I don't care if she is the poorest woman on this site. And If sex is all I wanted, I certainly wouldn't be waisting my time clearly stating I am hoping to find an elegant, yet fun adorable WIFE. I can't offer the jets, yachts or the California Beach front home .. but then most Self made Men live a fairly simple yet very comfortable life with secure and stable investments. Anyone looking for Arm Candy is going to get just that. And anyone woman willing to be arm candy has no self respect because she will eventually realise that all she is, is a piece of meat waiting around to fulfill his moments of convenient pleasures .. soon to be tossed aside for the next younger version. So if you still want a chivalrous, honest, loving, caring and humble guy .. then look deeper and read their profile. We are out there .. we are just not promising to take you around the world in 30 days (to drop you off the first moment of boredom)