#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Celebrity Club > This space has been blank for too long... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
This space has been blank for too long...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 22, 2007 11:42

Queenofyourdreams write:
Singingangel. I believe that dreams do come true. I know that yours will come true for you as well. Keep believing.

WWWW. I can see why Animal Planet would want to do stories with you...You, animal you.

Re:

Yes, untamed one at that.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 22, 2007 07:54

Singingangel. I believe that dreams do come true. I know that yours will come true for you as well. Keep believing.

WWWW. I can see why Animal Planet would want to do stories with you...You, animal you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 21, 2007 23:41

Well, I am not hounded by the paparazzi, but the photographers from animal planet sure take a interest in me.
lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 21, 2007 18:06

Hey Queen!
You are right about that! I may not be able to read body language all that well, but I can usually read tone of voice instead! ;) I guess I just get a litle frustrated because guys seem to think since I'm visually impaired it shouldn't matter to me if they don't take care of themselves or if they're jerks. Sorry, but it does and I would be lying if I said looks don't matter because they do. I have to find a man attractive or things just aren't going to work no matter how much I may want them to. Besides, I figure that if I can drag my butt out of bed at 5AM to work out then they can too! LOL I mean it's either that or they think-Wait, that's ot what I want to say. I don't know what they think. All I know is that I am far from ugly, but the men I am attracted to seem to avoid me like the plague. Ah well, I'll just keep plugging away and someone is bound to notice my existence right?

Hey Fox!! LOL! I won't be so mean!! :) At least I know SOMEONE finds my behind interesting!!

Hi T!
I kind of feel bad for you really famous people! It's like you can't take a breath without someone snapping your picture and talking about it. I mean, get real! You buy a tub of butter and all the mags say "Why did he choose THAT brand??" That would drive me nuts! Although I have to say you wouldn't have that problem with me. I have had famous people not two feet in front of me and had NO CLUE who they were!! Prime example-I was on a bus with my guide dog and this big, bald guy is talking to me and petting him for like 10 minutes. I get off the bus and my brother says "Don't say anything." I looked at him like he was mentally deficient. Then he tells me I've been having a lovely conversation with a guy named Hasselback from the Denver Broncos. HMMM!! Just call me clueless!!! LOL Yep that's me!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 18, 2007 16:49

SingingAngel, What makes you think a man can see better than you? Sometimes our inner sight gets us further than the sight through our eyes...

Prophet. Welcome to MM land. You are going to like it here. I have found the quality of men and women much higher than I expected. Its a lot like being in candy land, so many choices. So take your time and watch for those hidden treasures that are out here. Make sure to check out the blogs...

Foxfire. I had a feeling you were an artist...I understand how hard it is to take money for something that you love to do. However, it is just another way to exchange energies. It took me years to feel comfortable charging for what I do. Now I know that what I can do for them has much more value than the money they are more than willing to pay.

Your talents as an artist could provide you with some energy exhanges, (you give your time and talent and they give you cash or some other form of barter) that could make your life a little more fun. Plus, I think it feels good just to know how much another person values what you have created for them.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 17, 2007 22:16

Ha!! That is funny Singingangel, you should show him the pic. I'm sure he'll just blush....and then maybe offer you money to destroy it! LOL

Hey Queenofyourdreams, no, that isn't my art work. It's actually the artwork on my snowboard that I was waxing up for the season. I do paint, but I can't bring myself to sell any of my creations even though people have offered to buy them. I'm not a good artist that way. LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 17, 2007 08:49

Being a celebrity isn't as much fun as people think. i just came onto this site because a friend in the business raves over the high caliber of women that tend to congregate here. i really didn't want to divulge who i am or even my location because of the dirt hunters. well anyway maybe i will meet some interesting women-or as in real life i tend to find women who are pretending to be interesting as well as pretending to not be impressed by my "position in life". the truth always comes out-i may be a little negative but at least i am being positive about being negative..T

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 15, 2007 15:34

Thanks Queen! If I can just get the men to get over the fact that I don't see as well as they do then I'll be rocking. I can still do everything they can do, and sometimes-just sometimes- I'm BETTER at it! LOL. Monkeys may fly out of my butt before that happens but I can hope right??

Hey Fox!
Damn it's a drag when they're behind you and looking at your butt! I would have at least winked in appreciation!! Oh well, I know that guy so I won't tell HIS WIFE he was scoping my behind! LOL There's my good deed for the day!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 14, 2007 06:38

Welcome Foxfire! I have seen you over in Blogland. Did you do the artwork with the Pandas that is in your photo?

Are you another hidden treasure/celebrity?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 14, 2007 01:33

Hey Singingangel, do you happen to know the guy in your picture that is standing right behind you.......staring at your behind?
I'll bet he doen't know that it was "caught on camera"!! LOL
Cheers
FF

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 13, 2007 19:27

Yes, Singing Angel, you are a celebrity!

Welcome to the forums and remember to check out the blogs as well.

May you find the man of your dreams.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 13, 2007 16:39

Hello everyone. I am new t this site in that I haven't been on it in a LOOOONNGG time. But I loved the idea of this particular forum so I wiped the cobwebs of my fingers and decided to give this a shot. I am not a celebrity. The closest I have ever come to being one was premiering the song "We Are One Body" the theme song for World Youth Day here in Denver in 1993. Hey does meeting the Pope count? I did that too, and I've toured Italy singing with my choir five times. Anyway, I just thought I'd say hi so HIII!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 08, 2007 09:52

Sutry and Chef. You are more of a celeb than you think you are...

I know who Angela is and she is a very special lady. She can cook and hunt. In fact she is a sharpshooter and was a hero in the Gulf War.

Earn-it helps if you let us know who you are looking for...unless you are looking for you and in that case you found yourself....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 06, 2007 11:35

I thought you were back? I'm trying to reach ya..(smile)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 03, 2007 10:55

OHH yea am a celeb, well at least in my mind lol.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 02, 2007 11:27

i am not a celebrity but does having my own stalkers count? lol
ewew scary

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 02, 2007 06:11

You are a wise woman Angecat. I am lucky as the people who would recognize me are in my field. The rest of the world thinks I am normal. And for that I am thankful.

May all our dreams come true!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 05, 2006 08:46

Hi W's ive heard of a Rear end Charlie, a tail gunner in the WW11 but i suppose a Butt end Bernie is quite acceptable, you give a polished performance, the brass round thye port hole gleams

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 04, 2006 07:31

One by one all the celebs are coming in. Which brings us back to the question of what a celebrity really is. Do we become a celeb when we sign that first autograph? Or as Gina says are we a celeb withen our own worlds? Or maybe we are really celebs withen our own minds, or celebs here at MM...

and Glasgow, you must be an amazing person to clean up and spin the tales for those celebs that you are taking care of.

This is a celebrity cat...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 03, 2006 21:33

katie where where ya a queen at there????????????????????????