This space has been blank for too long... Celebrity Club Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2007 at 05:40 AM

hehe. Uptown, you are a fellow Minnesotan. In my book, that makes you a celebrity!

I was born and raised there in the lake region. I have not lived there for 30 years as I have choosen the warmer climates for my work.

Welcome to MM.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2007 at 12:44 PM

I am not..sorry.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2007 at 05:28 AM

Hi, wwww.

That is my natural, wind blown look. If you look closer the horse has that same hair style. This is a photo from my web site.

I have not been here as much lately and found your note this am.

Somehow I also think of your fingers tapping on a bongo drum...

Here is another photo so that you can see there is a little devil in me...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 09, 2007 at 09:10 AM

Very pretty horse Queenie. Heck, you aren't too bad yourself, but probably can't run near as fast. I do like your hair color better and your "do".

lol
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 25, 2007 at 05:37 AM

Nomad. I know what you mean. I think we need to practice hitting the abuse button more...some of the blogs have become so offensive. And it seeems like it is always the same people...
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 22, 2007 at 06:18 PM

I've come here for some respite...got a headache.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 22, 2007 at 04:43 AM

Hi, Nomad. Yes, now you know the truth. I am real. As to the blogs, well, what can we say. Never a dull moment.

It looks like I may not make the Vegas Gathering, so will not meet you there. Someday I will meet the most famous of all, Wondering Nomad.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2007 at 09:34 PM

Hey Queen

You are real - can smell that horse from here:-)

You are sat right next too it!

I see we are almost ready for a 'Nuclear Fall-out' on the Blogs.....
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 06, 2007 at 04:18 AM

Nomad. You are so funny. How do we even know if we are dreaming? Could you please pinch me so I know that I am real...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2007 at 08:13 PM

Hello Queen

You mean they were a NIGHTMARE:-)
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 29, 2007 at 05:35 AM

Nomad.

Yep, that would also make you a celebrity, plus you are one of the celebs here at the forums and on the blogs. (have they not been wild this past weekend!!!)

Singingangel. Yes, Dreams do come true.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2007 at 08:41 PM

Hello Queen

Well, I am not a celeb but I am quite well known in business circles.

I joined a Dating Site at home in SA because I am going home on Wednesday and don't know how long I will have to be there.

Anyway, I have been chatting away to various people and today TWICE - I had to do a little shuffling with words.

Although the first guy doesn't know me - he would definitely know of me, if I told him I dealt with his bank.

The second guy comes from the same area as I do and would also know of me through the business as well.

So! It makes it a little difficult because I would prefer to keep that part of my life private, for the moment.

You know....it goes, that someone, knows someone and says something, adds a little more.....disaster.

I think it will become very interesting to see how it pans out:-)
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2007 at 12:18 PM

I'm sure they will too It's just a matter of patience and I have loads of that! ;)
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 22, 2007 at 11:42 AM

Queenofyourdreams write:
    Singingangel. I believe that dreams do come true. I know that yours will come true for you as well. Keep believing.

WWWW. I can see why Animal Planet would want to do stories with you...You, animal you.

Re:

Yes, untamed one at that.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 22, 2007 at 07:54 AM

Singingangel. I believe that dreams do come true. I know that yours will come true for you as well. Keep believing.

WWWW. I can see why Animal Planet would want to do stories with you...You, animal you.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 21, 2007 at 11:41 PM

Well, I am not hounded by the paparazzi, but the photographers from animal planet sure take a interest in me.
    lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 21, 2007 at 06:06 PM

Hey Queen!
    You are right about that! I may not be able to read body language all that well, but I can usually read tone of voice instead! ;) I guess I just get a litle frustrated because guys seem to think since I'm visually impaired it shouldn't matter to me if they don't take care of themselves or if they're jerks. Sorry, but it does and I would be lying if I said looks don't matter because they do. I have to find a man attractive or things just aren't going to work no matter how much I may want them to. Besides, I figure that if I can drag my butt out of bed at 5AM to work out then they can too! LOL I mean it's either that or they think-Wait, that's ot what I want to say. I don't know what they think. All I know is that I am far from ugly, but the men I am attracted to seem to avoid me like the plague. Ah well, I'll just keep plugging away and someone is bound to notice my existence right?

Hey Fox!! LOL! I won't be so mean!! :) At least I know SOMEONE finds my behind interesting!!

Hi T!
    I kind of feel bad for you really famous people! It's like you can't take a breath without someone snapping your picture and talking about it. I mean, get real! You buy a tub of butter and all the mags say "Why did he choose THAT brand??" That would drive me nuts! Although I have to say you wouldn't have that problem with me. I have had famous people not two feet in front of me and had NO CLUE who they were!! Prime example-I was on a bus with my guide dog and this big, bald guy is talking to me and petting him for like 10 minutes. I get off the bus and my brother says "Don't say anything." I looked at him like he was mentally deficient. Then he tells me I've been having a lovely conversation with a guy named Hasselback from the Denver Broncos. HMMM!! Just call me clueless!!! LOL Yep that's me!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2007 at 04:49 PM

SingingAngel, What makes you think a man can see better than you? Sometimes our inner sight gets us further than the sight through our eyes...

Prophet. Welcome to MM land. You are going to like it here. I have found the quality of men and women much higher than I expected. Its a lot like being in candy land, so many choices. So take your time and watch for those hidden treasures that are out here. Make sure to check out the blogs...

Foxfire. I had a feeling you were an artist...I understand how hard it is to take money for something that you love to do. However, it is just another way to exchange energies. It took me years to feel comfortable charging for what I do. Now I know that what I can do for them has much more value than the money they are more than willing to pay.

Your talents as an artist could provide you with some energy exhanges, (you give your time and talent and they give you cash or some other form of barter) that could make your life a little more fun. Plus, I think it feels good just to know how much another person values what you have created for them.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2007 at 10:16 PM

Ha!! That is funny Singingangel, you should show him the pic. I'm sure he'll just blush....and then maybe offer you money to destroy it! LOL

Hey Queenofyourdreams, no, that isn't my art work. It's actually the artwork on my snowboard that I was waxing up for the season. I do paint, but I can't bring myself to sell any of my creations even though people have offered to buy them. I'm not a good artist that way. LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2007 at 08:49 AM

Being a celebrity isn't as much fun as people think. i just came onto this site because a friend in the business raves over the high caliber of women that tend to congregate here. i really didn't want to divulge who i am or even my location because of the dirt hunters. well anyway maybe i will meet some interesting women-or as in real life i tend to find women who are pretending to be interesting as well as pretending to not be impressed by my "position in life". the truth always comes out-i may be a little negative but at least i am being positive about being negative..T

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment