#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Celebrity Club > This space has been blank for too long... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
This space has been blank for too long...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 23, 2008 20:34

I see you wwww...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 23, 2008 15:01

Queenie, I was going to sneak up on her, playing the sweet innocent nice guy, etc. ,,,,,, and you busted me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 21, 2008 13:52

leeintennessee write: Well, I'm not sure if I'm worthy of being here, but hello anyway. Not a celeb except in my own mind for now. haha. I hope everyone is having a great new year so far.
Lee, (is it OK if I call you Lee?) Anyone who is brave enough to come on this topic must be celebrity. It is true, that for some, it is only in their mind...or so they think. This topic is read by at least 1000 men and women each day! (LOL)

By the way Lee, know that you are here, might I suggest you make the great leap and also try blogging in the blog section? There are many women there who are also looking for a celebrity like you!

Oh, and one more thing. Do not believe anyone. Well, maybe that is not true. Some of us forget it is a dating site (at times) and have found all kinds of friends to laugh with and learn from.

Welcome to the wacky world of MM!

Re:

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 21, 2008 13:46

coachcat write:
Bongo worthy? What pose should I ass -
ume Queen?

Coach, You better be careful what you say when wwwwwwwwwwwwwws. is around.
I am sure he will be very willing to show you the correct positions. As I am sure he has several in mind...He is very well known here, and has established his reputation as having the worlds greatest bongo playing fingers. He practices on women...

This is a women who has just finished bongo therapy with wwwws.

wwws. I know what you are thinking! I do believe that your reputation is getting here in front of you.

Re:

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 18, 2008 23:29

coachcat write:
ume Queen?

Re:

Coach, If I have to tell you, we have a long way to go. Geeee I hate training women.

Wellll,,,,,, not always.

lololol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 17, 2008 18:43

ume Queen?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 17, 2008 06:24

I am sorry if I have been neglecting you. Sometimes life seems to get in the way of my blogging here at MM.

You are one of the best, and most supurb men that are here at MM. No question about it. Your fan club is strong! I am sure you could write the best books about women. Maybe you should consider this more seriously? If more men knew half of what you do...about women and life and general.

As to the make up. No worries. Those of us that are natural beauties do not need it all the time. Maybe for the special dress up occasions...Since you are a natural beauty you can remain nekked...

Coach, if you can catch this mans attention it will be your lucky day. He is very selective. Which means you must have a bongo worthy rump.

Please send a photo to him asap.

Re:
Well, I am all yours. Queenie neglects me anyway, and always wants me to wear that crappy makeup.
lol

This is a photo from wws last party. As you can see, he knows how to party!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 17, 2008 06:13

coachcat write:
Ohhhh Queenie...you made my heart skip a beat with that pic. Are you really going to share with me? I feel like a celeb myself now. lol

Yes, Coach. I will share him with you. Not that I am the only one that has him. Darn. Seems like his photos are all over the internet and that he has huge fan clubs.

Much like our good friend wwwwwwwwwwww who is famous for his bongo playing fingers. He plays bongo on womens behinds and is always looking for fresh ass ets.

Not that I would not like to see Richard bringing me my next horse to ride....
Re:

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 14, 2008 20:17

Well, I am going to be famous after the books I am writing are published. They are:

1. Corrections to Einstein's theories.
2. How to time travel on a budget.
3. Understanding Women
4. How to please every woman all of the time.

The last two are science fiction.

lololol

well, I see that MM has never fixed the order of post problem if you make a change. Sorry.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 14, 2008 18:24

coachcat write:
You sure make me smile. Maybe I don't want to share you. You look better w/o all of the makeup. LOL

Re:

Well, I am all yours. Queenie neglects me anyway, and always wants me to wear that crappy makeup.
lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 14, 2008 17:37

You sure make me smile. Maybe I don't want to share you. You look better w/o all of the makeup. LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 13, 2008 21:45

coachcat write:
Ohhhh Queenie...you made my heart skip a beat with that pic. Are you really going to share with me? I feel like a celeb myself now. lol

Re:

This is George. This is how I look without makeup. Queenie posted a pic of me in full makeup. Of course she will share me with you.

lolol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 13, 2008 18:37

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 12, 2008 10:54

coachcat write:
Clooney...I thought (or hoped or dreamed)he was here the other day:)

And to add to the animal celebrity discussion...you ladies are right on. There is nothing better than to have a dog to adore you and a cat to ignore y
ou. Cute pics.

George is here? Nice...Not sure if I would choose him, or Richard...Can you imagine waking up to this?

Now you men, he is not for you! You will need to find your own pillow mate as us women are not sharing him with you.

Re:

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 12, 2008 10:50

coachcat write:
You ladies are too fun! This is my first time to comment, blog...whatever it is I'm doing. Thanks for the entertainment.

PS. give George a kiss for me :)

Helllloooooooooooooo coachcat,

Welcome to MM. This can be a wonderful and crazy place. Some of us have been here for longer and have made great friends! Never expected that from a dating site...Sometimes we forget why we came here.

However, as you can see by those who have posted here. The quality of men and women here is exceptional!!!

Sometimes we even take the time to meet...

And in answer to your question, yes! There really are celebrities here. Many of them are on this topic. Others you will never know...unless they let you in on their secret.

There is even a rumor that Elvis has been sighted...

Who is George, by the way..

Re:

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 12, 2008 10:49

thekingni write:
Newbie Celebrity checking in. What a fun thread you have created, Queen...thank you.

thekingni,

Welcome to MM! I have been very busy for the holiday season and seem to have gotten a little lost over there in blogland...Now I see that all the excitement and great people seem to be coming back to the forums!!! There was a time when more of us where here but than it got very slow and many decided to take the bloggers plunge. Same format, just a little faster and even more celebrities. Wait until they find out that this place is hopping once again....(maybe I will not tell them and keep this a secret for only those who know)

We are borg bloggers (or writers on the forums)

You will be assimilated.

Resistance is futile.

So many celebrities in one place! Who would have thought that we would all be here checking each other out.

Re:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 10, 2008 20:15

Clooney...I thought (or hoped or dreamed)he was here the other day:)

And to add to the animal celebrity discussion...you ladies are right on. There is nothing better than to have a dog to adore you and a cat to ignore y
ou. Cute pics.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 08, 2008 12:12

Dena81, Yes! You are certainly a celebrity! You are the queen of utube!!! May we have your autograph? I have heard that there are people of distinguished public profiles here and UTube is certainly a place to be recognized from. How very interesting!

As far as the kitty, I am a huge kitty fan. My cats are my favorite celebritys. Funny how we look at animal celebs different than from people. We look at animals and think how cute and cuddly most of them are. Than we look at our favorite (or not) celebrities and have a totally different feeling...

These are my kitties. They know that they are my favorite celebrities.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 08, 2008 05:05

gailboo139 write:
Okay where did you get your coupon ?

gailboo139,

WOW! Yet another famous face. Welcome home. Where are those coupons??? I love coupons! What are those coupons good for? Tell us more!

Re:

This man has been waiting in line for his coupon. Looks like there is a very long line and not much room! Please make sure he can get one asap. OH, now I know what that coupon is for! It is really a ticket so that the men can finally get a chance to see you!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 06, 2008 16:36

I can't say I'm exactly a celebrity 'yet', unless having 216 subscribers on youtube counts O.o

But this kitty should be a celebrity, don't ya think?

Available only
to logged in members