#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > Non-attractive black women Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Non-attractive black women
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 20, 2013 17:53

Well, instead  of  dating me,  how would you like to share your knowledge and experience with an upcoming millionaire?

I own a few small businesses in Japan but I'm not super rich... yet.

Seeing as most guys on this site (& other dating sites) don't like black women either, the only way to get what I want, is to become rich and pamper myself.

Some  of  you women  back  home  don't  have  a good  opportunity  to  start your  own  business  though.  As  for  me, the  stuff I'm  doing in Japan  would  be  much  harder  to  get  started in the US. 

My solution, instead  of  finding  a marriage partner, is to find a good mentor and friend who can offer tips, share their experiences to wealth, etc. I'm always eager for new information and ideas.  I also want some  outside  feedback about  this  &  that  aspect  of  my business plan. 

I have never had any problem dating millionaires in Australia, Japan, & Hong Kong though... doctors, investors, lawyers, etc. I never  actually  sought  them out  either. It  was  pure  chance  that  I met them & later I found  out  their  lifestyle, living place, etc. If  they  dont  care  about  shocker  value in a country  full of  Asians,  why  would  you,  in  a  country  that's  a 'melting pot'  care?  

I was  trying  to  make  some new  contacts & friends outside  of  Japan  and continue  my  somewhat privileged  life  back home during my  visites there.  I havent  been  back  home  in over  3 years.

From  what  I've  seen, the rich world outside of Japan is pretty scary,  non -inclusive,  so I guess I am never  moving  back.  I  did have  contact  with  some  nice  French  &  Italian  men  though.  So  it  may  be  best  for  some black women  if  you  look  in those  areas? 

I would  suggest  you to also look  toward  the  asian  realm  if  you  want  to  marry  a  millionaire.   And  even  if  you  dont marry,  you  will make  some  lifelong  contacts  &  good  friends.  

I have  a few  of  those,  they  treat  me  pretty  good  to  be  only a friend.  They  take  my kid & I  shopping, go  to nice  dinners, etc. And  they  never  want  anything  in return.  I dont  even have to sleep  with them. :)  

Testing out  to  see  if I could  meet  those  kinds  of  people outside of Asia, wow...  ignored.  Even friendship seems to be  impossible for some people,  since I asked only that as a maximum.

Interesting...

A long  time  ago  before I knew  'the life' firsthand, I probably  would have  never  pursued  a millionaire  or  tried to be  friends  with  them. But I know  now,  they  are  not  intimidating. The  ones  I have  met in Asia & Australia, most are good people and don't treat you  any differently. In fact, even  the  celebs  in Japan  dont  walk  around &

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 10, 2014 15:11

I don't think that a black woman is unattractive because a white man decides to date within his race.  There are different reasons why people like to date within their race and it is not always appearance.  I will have to agree with you as far as finding a mentor, I am also looking for someone to mentor me, even if there is no attraction.  I think networking is very important and opens a lot of doors, you get to meet different people.  Before you know it, you will have friends from all over!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 08, 2014 15:53

So Mr Denmark is great,

When did Denmark elect a non white to president ? Scandinavian men are more racist & bigoted than the worst American. You all (I met quite a few of you) seem to think you poop ice cream.

Since the world is trying to emmigrate to America chances are we wont have room for people like you who dont care for America. 

As for dating black women, since I dont eat vanilla ice cream but love chocolate, does that make me a vanilla ice cream racist?

You will have to find another reason why you are so jealous of American exceptionalism! 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 23, 2014 21:09

Justsimplicity that was beautiful!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 23, 2013 17:55

@Hopingforlove2000. Your reply was spot on ma'am. I felt like I was at a football game & you just made a touch down. I'm high fiving ya!!  You tell em!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 28, 2013 08:56

I hate to see people putting down America.

The truth is a lot of counties are having racical problems.

I know this because I know people in and visit many counties.  In my job I must study such

matters and I can tell you that news of racical problems of other counties will be hitting the fan

soon.

Where it does, I won't say that I told you so

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 17, 2013 08:57

Quoting TimeKillah:

How does this post relate to non-attractive black women? Which I interpret as ugly black women. I'm really confused. The only mention of it was when you wrote:
"Seeing as most guys on this site (& other dating sites) don't like black women either, the only way to get what I want, is to become rich and pamper myself."
The only time you will really see a majority of white men who prefer black women is on an interracial dating site. It is what it is, this is America and the reality is there's a large percentage of white men who don't like black women for whatever reason(s) As a black women who has a preference for white men, (but no prejudice against non-white men) I like the ones who like me lol and don't focus on the ones who don't. 

How  does  it  relate;

I meant  that,  we  are  'so-called'  not  attractive, desirable, etc,  

I was  just posting  that  there  were  some  'wealthy men'  out  there  for  us  from various  other  parts  of  the  world  that is  more  open  to irracial relationships.  It  doesnt  have  to be  on  a irracial website. 

And  they  are  easier  to access/more  open  minded  than  the  men  I have  found  in the states.

And yes  they are  the  same,  but  if  you  didnt  want  a wealthy men,  you  wouldnt  be on this  site, but   any other  dating  site  right?   

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 21, 2013 19:52

No Black Woman is ugly; that is brainwashed education. Give what you call an unattractive black woman and in a month you will see what I will produce. No black woma has a mistake.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 21, 2013 15:22

Go to Scandinavia, Denmark they treat all equal it can be black or white people dont look or say stupid things it is like i dont know why, but america they can tell people how to shit eat walk and talk, but clean up in own back yeard no way racism will always be there i hate it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 13, 2013 11:03

Hey,

Off topic, I am looking to adventure out into Japan myself in a few years with a small business.
Their really are no differences in people whether they are wealthy, rich, middle-class, or flat out broke when you consider their core values as a person. Most share the same core values about their families, goals, etc. If you talk to a person who is worth $50mil or $5,000 about what they would like to see their children accomplish, then you will technically hear the same responses. Most will tell you they want their kids to finish college, earn enough to be self-sufficient, and to surpass them with accomplishments. A man who is worth $50mil and a man who is worth $5,000 both worry about their kids who have addiction problems and want to see them get treatment. One is just able to send their kid on the addiction world tour, as I call it, and the other one wish their kid could take the addiction world tour but settles within their mean to help get treatment for their child. I guess the difference is if you value material B.S. the most. If you want to ride in an Aston Martin or Bentley instead of a Toyota or Acura, then there is a difference. Wealthy, rich, or broke all put on their clothes the same. They all spend time on a toilet and can stink it up. They all sleep at some point. It's a matter of what materialistic stuff you want if you are not a self-sufficient woman who will go out and try to get all that you want on your own.
American men are so far behind that it is a joke to try to compare. Either you love them or not. If you judge an American man by the terms of will he date a black woman, then is it really disappointing to find out that they will not date a black woman. The country was built on race divisions. I still remember a few years ago reading a story about how a Louisiana official would not marry an interracial couple, because in his warped out mind he feared for any children they would have in the future. I have never heard anything remotely close to that in other parts of the world based on the race.
It's not as if other areas of the world are without their own issues. If you have ever spent any extended time in Latin America or parts of Asia (I'm visualizing India) then you would notice they have a little complexion deal going on with some geographical areas. Other countries have their drama, but it's about what town or village someone is from, what religion a person identify with, etc. Money or not, there are some international people who may do business with you as an American and even date you, but they will not marry you because you are an American. 
I always live by just dating a man because we share common interests. Dating someone just because they are a certain race, or you think they will save you out of financial hardship will be a big disappointment over time.  I know that I joined this site, because I'm not going to get carjacked or drive through a drug addict paradise to visit a man I wish to date.  I also don't want to have someone left with an impression that I'm rich and an easy target to have my bank acount drained because of where I choose to live since I'm far from earning seven figures a year.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 09, 2013 03:19

Quoting TimeKillah:

How does this post relate to non-attractive black women? Which I interpret as ugly black women. I'm really confused. The only mention of it was when you wrote:
"Seeing as most guys on this site (& other dating sites) don't like black women either, the only way to get what I want, is to become rich and pamper myself."
The only time you will really see a majority of white men who prefer black women is on an interracial dating site. It is what it is, this is America and the reality is there's a large percentage of white men who don't like black women for whatever reason(s) As a black women who has a preference for white men, (but no prejudice against non-white men) I like the ones who like me lol and don't focus on the ones who don't. 

@Time,,  focus on who likes us. great advise !
we all have preferences, and we all need to understand that. ( and it's not a prejudice,, hopefully in 2013)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 08, 2013 22:20

WELL STATED TIMEKILLAH!!

I am sooooo SICK of hearing the stupid "race card" thrown out... 

Guess what to the WHINERS????

There are white men who don't date BLONDES or REDS or BRUNETTES, or women without degrees or women with tats, or women with children or women without children!!

There are black men who don't date blondes or white girls period, or yada, yada, yada!!

Jeez..... Some people act like it's a personal dig on them!!

GROW UP!!! 

I have a few black women friends who ONLY date white men and guess what? THEY HAVE NO ISSUE FINDING A MAN.. IT'S CALLED ATTITUDE!! 

When you start showing GRATITUDE for WHO you are and quit focusing on the colour of your skin, MEN WILL FLOCK TO YOU!!

But when you complain about "Oh wo is me..." Well, guess what? MEN LIKE A WOMAN WITH CONFIDENCE! Who wants some woman who WHINES?? 

I didn't even allow my children to whine when they were little! 

And yes, AMERICA is BEHIND the times FOR SURE!!
13.1% are BLACK, while 77.9% are WHITE (2012 US Census Bureau)
BUT WE HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT??? TWICE!!!
HMmmmm...

Thanks TIMEKILLAH! Great to see someone w/ COMMON SENSE!  ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 08, 2013 13:59

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 21, 2013 16:40

Continued..

Even celebs dont treat me different. They hang out in regular clubs, invite me to have a toast, invite me to intimate home parties, etc. Definitely pretty equal than back home.
 I have  only  2 good millionaire American friends.  I met them IN Japan  though.   

Of  course  people  are  allowed  to liked what  they  like.  I  still  think America  is  behind  on the  times  though than men in other  countries