#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Seeking A Millionaire Mentor/Friend Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Seeking A Millionaire Mentor/Friend
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 24, 2006 12:20

Ya'll are some sick people. ROFLMAO!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 21, 2006 17:11

Ang, "heck yes you did"... Napolean D

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 19, 2006 02:47

A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest. A real friend opens
your refrigerator and helps himself (and doesn't feel even the least bit weird
shutting your 'beer drawer' with her foot!)

A simple friend has never seen you cry. A real friend has shoulders soggy
from your tears.

A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first names. A real friend has
their phone numbers in his address book.

A simple friend brings a bottle of wine to your party. A real friend comes
early to help you cook and stays late to help you clean.

A simple friend hates it when you call after they've gone to bed. A real
friend asks you why you took so long to call.

A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your problems. A real friend
seeks to help you with your problems.

A simple friend wonders about your romantic history. A real friend could
blackmail you with it.

A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument. A
real friend calls you after you had a fight.

A simple friend expects! you to always be there for them. A real friend
expects to always be there for you!

A simple friend reads this e-mail and deletes it. A real friend passes it
on and sends it back to you!

Pass this on to anyone you care about......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 28, 2006 20:08

whisperinocean write:
ProtoProtoss write:
Ya'll are some sick people. ROFLMAO!

Nah, we're smart, quick on the uptake and healthy in our thinking.

Sometimes we miss obvious things though...

AngrySon says that he has a quarter billion. Let's assume Canadian (where he is from), and do a little math here...

Bank of Canada's exchange rate today (2/28/2006) was 0.8787 so that would be:

$219,683,655.54 US dollars

In a saving account only making 1% APR, that would be about:
$2,196,836.56 a year / 365 days =
$6018.73 a day or a little over

$4 a minute ...

Is 5 minutes interest too much to pay for a month's worth of membership here on the site???

Actually, that is a round off error of about 17 cents a minute, so just the roundoff would pay for the membership in a couple hours...

ROFLMAO...

Not sure what he is smoking, but I damn sure wanna roll one out of his bag !!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 23, 2006 10:55

Devoted2FindingU write:

Angyson write:
I took a $1,000 and made it into a quarter billion in five years.

Thanks Whisper - I think I would prefer Peso's to Zimbabwean Dollar.

Rob, my comment was in jest. However "a quarter billion" was not delineated with a dollar sign. LOL.

:o) My GA Brother, I know it is in jest, and was jesting back! LOL, but good catch on the grammatical error of missing the noun.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 23, 2006 08:24

Angyson write:

Thanks Whisper - I think I would prefer Peso's to Zimbabwean Dollar.

Rob, my comment was in jest. However "a quarter billion" was not delineated with a dollar sign. LOL.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 21, 2006 16:26

Devoted2FindingU write:
Rob you know I am not one to correct someone publicly. However, I did not see where anyone said dollars. Now if you translate 1/4 billion Mexican Peso or was it Russian Rubles, anyway how much would you have? $999 ??? - LOL.

Typically a "$" symbol denotes dollars, whether they be US, Canadian, Australian, or whatever...

And to go from 1,000 to 250,000,000 in 5 years in whatever denomination is a bit odd to me...

After all, that would be a 276.21% APR for the whole period... But hell, I got $500 US laying around if that is a repeatable methodology !!! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 21, 2006 16:08

robtest write:

ProtoProtoss write:
Angyson write:

doing what?

Getting people to send him $1 to get him to tell them how ???

A quarter billion? Is that a fancy way of saying 250 million ??? You might as well say you made a Bizzillion dollars in true Austin Powers style and if you truly believe that, all I want is to "smoke one out of your bag"...

SILLINESS ABOUNDS HERE !!!

Rob you know I am not one to correct someone publicly. However, I did not see where anyone said dollars. Now if you translate 1/4 billion Mexican Peso or was it Russian Rubles, anyway how much would you have? $999 ??? - LOL.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 21, 2006 09:43

ProtoProtoss write:
Angyson write:

doing what?

Getting people to send him $1 to get him to tell them how ???

A quarter billion? Is that a fancy way of saying 250 million ??? You might as well say you made a Bizzillion dollars in true Austin Powers style and if you truly believe that, all I want is to "smoke one out of your bag"...

SILLINESS ABOUNDS HERE !!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 19, 2006 17:00

Angyson write:

doing what?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 22:26

I did receive your message...and it was lovely! Thank you very much...You have so many wonderful things ahead!
I have a daughter just a bit older than you are.

But of course you make a big hit with the age compliment...Thanks....I just wish some guy my age felt the same...

Funny how I keep having younger men
asking me out lately......but is a nice stroke for the single lady ego...

Lucky!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 03, 2006 15:52

dollface2006 write:
I see that you are from the South, Texas--not far from me in Mississippi. I would like to share with you that libraries have free books and discs you can look at if you go to the reference table and ask to look at a book by Matthew Lesko which will show you ways to obtain moneys to start businesses, etc. You can actually obtain grants, which is free money, from the United States Government. Free money is money that you never have to pay back. There are also grant sites on the internet. Further, the reference section will allow you to look at free discs on a computer they monitor, which discs will give you the names of foundations and the reasons they will give money to individuals. It is up to you to apply. This information is free to the public, you just have to ask.

From Dollface2006

Thanks a million for telling me about this, I will be looking into it as much as I can shortly.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 03, 2006 15:49

In Reponse @ Mrs. Lucky,

Awww, I appreciate the comments yet once more. I'll try to take another photo more business - styled when I get back to Texas. Thanks for the email also. I responded, but don't know if you received it or not (the one wishing happy holidays, etc.) As for age, until I noticed the number on the side, I could have sworn you were at most 32. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 03:26

I am so glad you were not offended.
The photo is nice, relaxed. Remember your body language. This is terribly important in many respects.

Next photo...a little bit closer...
and no hand near your chin-face area...it implies that you have something to hide.....

Think of all photos of great men, and the positions.....

Unless you are the model for the "The Thinker" sculpture....keep your hands away from your face....

Body language will tell you a great deal about someone.....learn to use it to your advantage for business....it is really interesting to read about it...

You are very cute! I wish I were younger, and had the cash to have a go with your inventions....don't give up.

Lucky!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 11, 2005 13:05

I also kinda thought that photo would be a little too much, but didn't think it'd make too much difference. The name is just the same name I'd been using to chat for years with friends, so I didn't really bother to change it, as it refers also to mental aspects since I write a lot of deep poetry, but I definately see your point (in which your advise was followed, and name changed). Thanks also for the compliment on the looks, it's greatly appreciated. :-)

As far as you being that trusted... wow... I couldn't imagine giving someone that much control over anything of mine. I probably wouldn't give my own mother access to that much stuff just out of fear she might get carried away shopping or something. That's a verious serious type of loyalty that is very hard to come by these days, and I definately give you my upmost respect in your response. Thanks for the advice, take care. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 11, 2005 02:23

Perhaps if you changed your name here that may be a start...the In you deeper is so sexual no one will take much you have to say serious...
A woman...or a millionaire for that matter.
Lose the hat and the sharp cool look...
We know you are good looking...leave it at that...Lets see a full, honest face... profiles....etc...no cocky talk.
Start a thread "business mentors wanted" or whatever here...talk about your ideas, invite others views....

Don't be overbearing... be strong, kind, and open... and most importantly, check the attitude. It will get you down the drain to no-where fast.
In order to be mentored, you have to be willing to stop, listen and keep your mouth shut. When you have made yourself INDISPENSABLE you will be respected, and opportunities will be offered.
You will never be offered great things if you cannot be trusted in the small things.
I am not "just a nurse", I am also my employer's executive assistant.(he is a very high profile plastic surgeon) I am a the best employee my boss has ever had. (yes, he said that to me)
I can work in ANY area I am needed in his practice, clinic, surgery. I have Planned a wedding in 3 hours complete with cake engraved invitations, flowers...I have been available at a moments notice....I am trusted with keys, codes, cars, kids, and a debit card to his personal acct.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 10, 2005 13:54

I didn't spend anything on the site actually. And despite what it may appears, I'm not looking for a handout, I'm looking for someone to help guide me in the right direction as a mentor. And maybe invest in my ideas. Who knows, I might make them way more in the long run.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 09, 2005 12:41

I am surprised that you would even spend the $20 a month to be a member on this MM sitw. It's not turning you a profit. But wait, maybe it will, if you can get someone to give you a bunch of money, like you asked.
In my opinion, bad investment. uh-good luck on trying to get someone with a ton of cash to just hand you over some! These people are rich for a reason. they hold on tight

Available only
to logged in members