#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Off topics > Want to know,what guys think about, dating a pragnant women. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Want to know,what guys think about, dating a pragnant women.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 17, 2012 17:14

There is a situation with friend of mine. The girl who bean leaving with a boyfriend almost for two years... she bean ckooking for him cleaning after him, doing loundry for him, did everything to please him, and one thing she ever asked from him to pay a litle more atention to her, she waned to feel be loved... He bean smoking weed for a long time, and what he bean doing all the time, coming home from work, smoke a blond, watch hockey or basketball...and no atention to her... lately she start feeling lonley with him, she stop feeling that she be loved, he didnt pay enough atention to her... She got pragnant, now she three moth pragnant...One and a half moth a go they got in to fight, and he got very angry at her, and he kicked her out from the apartment, she didnt have a money, no place to go, no body, her family far away no job, and she is pragnant, and up heart broking.......She is very sweet, honest, open, friendley person, loves to comunicate with people...but when she meet her boyfriend she lost conection with every body,her friend use to love her, but because of her boyfriend they didnt want to talk to her anymore, becase they didn't like him... Now she is alon heart broking, lost, doesnt know what to do with her life, she want's to desapeare run away from everything...... And i'm just consern, and woried about her...... and i don't know how to halp...
And want to know, what oyher people think about this setuation? And how many guys out there, who would date a pregnant lady, and halp her out???

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 21, 2013 12:58

Agreed.  "She" is obviously "her friend," if you catch my meaning.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 18, 2012 09:09

Someone who has gone through that much trauma in her life will not be emotionally stable to date and have a solid relationship.  She would be best served by surrounding herself with friends and family, working on her self-esteem, and getting her life together for her future child.   Sadly, I have seen women go from one broken relationship to another and wonder "why."  Encourage your friend to get stable and happy first... then date.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 01, 2012 15:02

You're obviously her friend-- Why not let her stay with you while she gets back on her feet? I think if nothing else, that past experience shows that the LAST thing she needs to do right now is depend solely on another man. She needs the full support base that she lost when she dropped everything to be with that man.