#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Instant messenger!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Instant messenger!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 18, 2005 10:24

Hi MM...Im new to the site and I am a little confused and frustrated. First off instant messenger is NOT working for me. Is everyone else having problems? Also I dont know if my pics are visable. I posted them like 7 days ago..and as of like 2 days ago people still couldnt see them I emailed the site..and no response. I guess customer service is not a priority here, huh? I am wondering can you folks se my pics now? Any other advice since Im a newbie?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 18:17

Thanks for all your responses guys. Yall are too funny!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 16:09

why don't you get a petition from all of us and complain to the MM customer relations team?
Or send a message to the message board...shall we start that petition?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 14:48

What was wrong with your torso ..compared to gross Elephant Man..yours was completely decent..so are we under surveillance by an even more sinister force..?
Thanks for the yodel..could hear it all the way across the ocean..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 01:32

... you are a delight.. thank you, mahalo, merci...

I am really enjoying this and I am grateful I found you wonderful people.. You ladies are the only ones I am chatting with so far, and that is fine by me~ I am up for some intelligent banter and sardonic wit.... I appreciate your time.. and hope we all find bliss!
.. maybe all the men are passed out or something?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 01:27

Thanks my dear..you should be having a long line of email suitors and I am surprised that line has not started in your front door..
don't think you will be here for long..you would probably be whisked away by Prince Charming shortly...but just make sure you are not short-changed..good luck and enjoy the forum

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 01:21

Bonnie~ Hello.. thanks for making me feel welcome.. and I see that you are widowed.. I am sorry about your loss. May you find nothing but happiness and light in all your endeavors~
Be well,
Mari from Seattle

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 01:12

Cub , don't know about your yodeling ability..but you have just started a Friday/Saturday Torso Toast night..any other candidates to join the line-up??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 01:46

welcome beautiful princess..
so are you tired of IM too?
The forum is definitely more fun..except I wish more men would come on board..and give a better balance to views from all sides...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 01:27

Hi from your new friend from Seattle... Sweet Dreams!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 00:40

suspect you ,like alot of men are closet karaoke singers ..and you could face the mike only if you had too much to drink and choose to forget that painfully embarassing performance the morning after..worse than waking up with a naked stranger next to you?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 21, 2005 00:03

cub,
It is OK talking to yourself, you will look no different from the guys who talk loudly to their mobile phone with an ear piece in public..and we get to hear their sordid life history ..at least you are doing it in the confines of your own home..like singing in the bath...great for practising extemporary public speaking..it is called articulation exercise..lawyers do it all the time for all their trials..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 19, 2005 01:47

Having an IM conversation is like a one-night stand..lacks depth and insight .just superficial flirting..and all quite forgettable..that is why it is called 'instant'--instant gratification for conversation..try talking to yourself..far more constructive..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 18, 2005 20:16

Hi Philly,
90% of the time the IM does not work right for me. It's disappeared in mid-conversation; have to keep pushing enter to see what the other person is writing: is totally blank that you don't see what you've written so probably neither has the other person....so after alot of fun with that mess, I have given up on it!
If I get an IM, I ask the person to email me, or talk to me on another IM. This one is useless.

Otherwise, your picture is up, and I hope you have fun and meet someone special.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 18, 2005 10:53

No I didnt get your notes...lol..but thanks for the advice!