#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Do Women Really want to meet Millionaires? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Do Women Really want to meet Millionaires?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 01:20

It is true he was weak and I do not oddly enough dislike him for that. My family had money until my grandmother was disinherited for marrying a poor man, so I obviously come from a long line of ladies who don't follow their head. If we did we'd all be better off, but somehow I suspect we never will be.
However my advice does still stand, make sure his family and friends do like you.
I don't regret my experience, it has helped to make me the person I have become and I actually like that person, I have achieved far more than I would ever have done with him. I may not money but I am made up by what I have by way of family and what I have achieved.
Before you enter a relationship you should like yourself, otherwise you carry too much baggage into the new relationship.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 15:29

Rose2009 write:
Having been accused of being a "gold digger" by my ex mother-in-law, one thing I would definately advise all ladies here is to make sure all his friends like you and especially his family otherwise it can be a living hell. I was never interested in his money, or his family money and when they cut him off with nothing I stuck by him,because I wanted to be with him. Sad thing was he didn't stick with me, he eventually decided he liked money better!

Sorry he left you, and it hurts. He came from money, but obviously had no clue how to make it for himself in order to sustain the lifestyle he was accustomed to. Someone more worthy of you will come along, and he will either know how to make his money, or he will prioritize better. Money doesn't buy happiness.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 09:52

Having been accused of being a "gold digger" by my ex mother-in-law, one thing I would definately advise all ladies here is to make sure all his friends like you and especially his family otherwise it can be a living hell. I was never interested in his money, or his family money and when they cut him off with nothing I stuck by him,because I wanted to be with him. Sad thing was he didn't stick with me, he eventually decided he liked money better!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 08:36

katerus write:
"the good life" way to go!I agree with you 100%. I've been searching through many web sites and all I found was some mommas boys or broke"bottoms:-)". Financial security is my number one demand, but there's also should be a chemestry going on. Afterall, we all need passion and LOVE!

Yup - - that's what I figure - - and great, financially secure guys want/need real love too . . . so, here we are!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 08:33

Dunnattar write:
Hi there The Goodlife,
I like you work my behind off to give my young son and I a good life...trouble is, consequently I have zero social life, and my dating 'pool' is more of a 'puddle' SO was wondering if you have any spare fish in your pool for me ?

Plenty of "also-rans" in my recent past; some were very nice, but not for me. Unfortunately for you none are from the UK!

I'd hope you'd want someone LOCAL . . . the "international-search" guys are usually looking for a one-night-stand anyway (probably while on business, but who knows).

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 17:48

Yes, women do want millionaires--they just want the millionaires to want them. I know I do!!! LOL..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 13, 2005 21:25

Perfectspoiler,
MM should probably be renamed 'Socially Mobile' site..that success should be measured by what we have done, are doing and wish to do with our lives...Most of the people on the forum here have had different experiences and done different things with our lives and succeed in our own goals and are still seeking perhaps happiness in our own personal lives, whether it be finding the soulmate or just likeminded friends and we believe in self-help and doing something about it..hence the Columbus Meeting was a great social project after months of 'getting to know ' each other in cyberspace.
You live in Las Vegas, I would have thought that there should be plenty of girls who would love to meet someone who wants to play 'sugardaddy'.
And even here on MM there are lots of East European beauties who would love to be your beneficiaries and you would be giving them the opportunity of a lifetime and I don't believe they are all out to get your money, most of them just want the opportunity to make something of their lives..and if you don't hold prejudices against their language inadequacies and suspect they are 'preying women' maybe you might find yourself that 'Cinderella'..lol
So be their Prince Charming and you never know..it could be 'happily ever after...'

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 13, 2005 21:24

Well, money is definately important to me, but like someone said there also has to be a certain level of chemistry involved. I have dated a few millionares, but they all seem to have the same thing in common, either no personality or too much personality. There are a few good ones out there and I sure would think that you are one of them. It's wonderful dating a man with imeasurable money, power and success. I have got to say that it is a huge turn on for me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 13, 2005 02:40

OK guys, I joined this site for dare from my daughter!

Even if the guy was hideously rich if I didn't get on with him it would be no go.
Yes I do understand the desire to know the guy you are with will know where the next meal is coming from and be able to pay for it. However I do wonder having read many profiles whether people here value some of the more basic qualities?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 01:58

bullwinkle60061 write:
I CAN "RAISE" MONEY BUT NOT MY HAND.............I FELL YESTERDAY ROLLERBLADING-lol
TOM

Awwww, Tom fell down! If you can raise money, Humpty Dumpty, why can't you order a pair of custom rollerblades that stay up! LOL

And what are you doing out rollerblading? Don't you know you should be relaxing on a nice, stationary yacht? You can't crush your cranium on a telephone pole on a luxury boat! LOL

Can you raise money doing anything?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 04, 2005 11:21

"the good life" way to go!I agree with you 100%. I've been searching through many web sites and all I found was some mommas boys or broke"bottoms:-)". Financial security is my number one demand, but there's also should be a chemestry going on. Afterall, we all need passion and LOVE!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 04, 2005 08:58

Hi there The Goodlife,
I like you work my behind off to give my young son and I a good life...trouble is, consequently I have zero social life, and my dating 'pool' is more of a 'puddle' SO was wondering if you have any spare fish in your pool for me ?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 03, 2005 09:27

I CAN "RAISE" MONEY BUT NOT MY HAND.............I FELL YESTERDAY ROLLERBLADING-lol
TOM

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 03, 2005 05:40

HM . . . "very financially secure" is high on my list of priorities, and I state so in my profile.

What's not to like about financial security? I work my bleeping behind off to raise my daughter, have a good career, my own house, and a dignified lifestyle. If I'm going to let a man into my life, he'd better have a lot more to offer than a good pickup line and a swinging you-know-what (I can get THAT up the road! Whatever!).

I've met some really nice men on other dating sites, but when I'm active on those sites I find I need to weed through too many emails from 24-year-old guys who either can't or won't read my profile. Who has time for that? At least on this site, I find quality.

My only complaint about this site is that there aren't many "locals" for me to choose from. I'm not interested in living my life on an airplane and have eliminated the entire west coast from my dating pool. Could the owners of this site please recruit more members from the NY-NY-PA-DEL area? Puleeeeeze?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 02, 2005 20:32

I'm shallow enough to admit that's why I came here. If I'm going to settle down, I would certainly like to be financially secure. I have dated both rich (quite phenomenally so, I might add) and the not so rich. The rich tend to be better educated. I have a very high IQ and I'm very proud of that. I have spent my life learning as much as possible. I'd rather find someone who, like me, is searching for something more than some flouncing 18 year old cheerleader named Candi who thinks the Nikkei is a car. Unfortunately, that's all I seem to run into this days.

Sorry if I sound like a bit of a snob, but I'm realistic - I am a bit of a snob.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 02, 2005 16:36

O.K. Everyone in here who doesn't like money, raise your hand.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 01, 2005 09:05

I have to say I would prefer a man who had money.But I'm not saying I'd prefer a millionaire to a man with less than a million,or a heck of a lot less, anyway how does one define a 'millionaire' someone who has a million pounds in the bank,someone who has property etc worth a million.
When I was younger I ,like most people struggled to get my first home together and then through my life I've 'had money' 'had no money'and everything inbetween. Now I'm 53 and single I couldn't be happy with someone who doesn't know where his next meal is coming from or an out of work artist who is living off paint fumes..no matter how good looking he is,no matter if he has a great personality.
I would expect any future partner around my own age to have reached a stage in their lives when they would be financially secure and that's all.
We are all so different and on MM we start off filling in our 'profiles' we give details of our ideal partner etc.. I doubt many women would feel ok with putting in their profiles 'I want someone with loads of money, it sounds and is so shallow,but obviously along with a great personality, etc etc, would be the icing on the cake for most women.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 31, 2005 09:59

oops! just read your profile and apparently you do!!!

My appologies!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 31, 2005 09:52

I think you will find Perfectspoiler that many women on MM list wealthy high up on their list! But do you really want to be a sugardaddy? lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 31, 2005 00:43

Many of us women agree on one thing, Spoiler. Above all the other dating sites, MM has the most educated, successful members to choose from and chat with. Other dating sites I've checked out end up with some unemployed guy messaging me and saying something like, "Hi gorgeous! Where you from? Do you like men with stamina? How long can you hold your breath? Are those ta tas real? How would you like me to put on a little show for you on instant messenger web cam???"

Puleeeaaase! I would never date a man like that, let alone chat with him. The pickup lines blow! I might let him put on the show though! LOL EEEuuuwww ... striptease by a stranger!

The men on MM KNOW how to talk intelligently. So do the women. Many of us, male and female, are secure financially. So while wealth may be way up there on the list, many men feel uncomfortable knowing we find that a "hot point."

Consequently, they're more successful, often self-made, hard-working men of means, and that's what's important to most of us women, because WE have, or HAVE had, success and financial stablility too!

Once you reach a certain level of education and achievement, people of like circumstances tend to attract each other more than not. I'm not saying someone with highschool ed and a waiter's salary would never attract one of us ... I'm just saying, for myself personally, my ears perk up when I read a post by a funny, smart guy with a nice pic. The size of his wallet is like a Bonus Scratch Area on a Scratch N' Win lottery ticket.

So, ... being successful is a nice plus in a man, because if we choose to do something that requires a bit more money than say ... a night out bowling, we, as women, won't be footing the whole bill and feeling like we're emasculating the men if they can't contribute.

Does this help?