#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Do Women Really want to meet Millionaires? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Do Women Really want to meet Millionaires?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 30, 2005 16:45

This site is Millionairematch, but as I read through the profiles, money doesn't seem to be all that important to many women. That is commendable, but then this just becomes another ordinary dating site. I joined because I do hope to meet a special woman, who appreciates, that while money cannot buy happiness, it can buy some luxuries and comforts. So, how does a man of some means, meet a woman who prefers men with money. I mean, if I prefer tall or short..Blondeor brunette, or some other preference, I think it would be great if a woman put "wealthy" high up on her list of "want in a man"!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 10, 2012 18:57

I have just joined this site after a long long break from some of the other dating sites. My reason is not for "money" or things. I want to meet a person with some integrity and honesty and proud of knowing he is the real deal.  The "traits" necessary to be successful is my interest. After being married for 28 years it has been difficult to understand how many different types of men there are.  I had no skills to pick out the players, users, alcoholics, predators and scammers.  I have had some horrible encounters. I have also met some men that I am crazy about but they did not like me as much as I liked them.  It happens.  I have also met some great guys that will be friends for a long time and we are great company.  I am not rich but I take care of myself and think I will be ok with or without a permanent lifelong partner....I prefer being with someone who is a great companion. I like the couples world better than the singles world.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 24, 2012 16:06

Well herein lies the dilema.  Seems this is neither fish nor fowl.  You will find women that do want a wealthy man but cannot actually say it in case they are labelled gold digger.  On the other hand, perhaps they are trying to convey that they are interested in the man and not just his wealth.  Seems to be a minefield

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 03, 2012 19:25

Most of the time (not always) there are certain characteristics common in millionaires which are very appealing; communication skills, intelligence, drive, manners, public relations skills, organizational skills, charm, leadership, confidence and logic.  Money is not really the issue.  However, the characteristics are.
Its usually hard to separate the characteristics and personality traits from the end results.  So do I want to meet a millionaire, sure, but only if he has the, traits of a millionaire.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 29, 2012 18:37

The American women all wants MONEY... woow. Find a nice and sweet and financial stable is better than a millonarie man that will treat you like a negra. so please american women, I admire you grils but be more romantic, more better mom and teach values to your family. This country needs people with values and desire to work hard and be someone in life.- have a people remeber you for your good behaviour and what you have give tho this socitey.
I'm american but also Im hispanic too. Thanks I growth in South America and I have family values.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 11, 2012 03:53

Dear all,
I am Francoise, a white beautiful woman living in Belgium.I would like to meet man for love and partnership. Please reply to me as soon as possible as I'm waiting a charming millionnaire man. Cheers Francoise

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 16, 2011 19:15

I have been called a nickel digger.. I wt this point want a man with a good job, car , home,and money in the bank!! Million?? who wouldnt want that BUT really at my age I am not supporting a man, Ive worked to hard I will settle for someone whos an asset to my life! 

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 31, 2010 18:09

Wealth is important but I also want to be attracted to the person. 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 10, 2010 11:22

It is never about the "money." I have my own! ;-) What it is about is "your" time, attention, affection and to be heard. It isn't about the gifts, the trips...the "things." It never is. Sure, diamonds and emeralds and trips to exotic places are nice. When I was younger I am pretty sure it was about the "things." ;-) Now, it's about my horses and clients being safe, it's about wanting to pick up the phone and call "him" to tell "him" about Roma winning her first blue ribbon, or my clients winning at a horseshow..it's about being to tell "him" what matters to me, he is supportive of what matters to me whether he cares about a horse or not...he listens. It's about wanting to tell him first. If you listen to the other person, you remember the entire conversation, if you are the one doing the talking, you remember nothing. Those who have alot of millions...something is missing in your life too. Money helps, it does not buy peoples' genuine and true feelings. You cannot buy someones' heart. There is either chemistry or there is not. Of course I would love to have someone in my life who would buy me that fabulous grand prix show jumper...but, I would prefer to "earn" that on my own, otherwise, the goal is met before the journey has begun...and the journey is the best part!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 17, 2010 16:46

OK RICH OR POOR MAN WHO CARES
HE BETTER BE REAL GOOD WITH EARNING HIS WAY WITH HIS HEART
BE NICE IF HE HAD MONEY
THEN HE CAN SPOIL ME ROTTEN
I LOVE TO HAVE FUN
BULTING HIS LIFE UP
N GIVE HIM MORE LAUGHTERS
N MORE N HUG
N FRIENDLY SMILE
IF HE GOT HIS LIFE ROCKING
THAT FAR OUT
BUT POOR GUYS I BEEN KNOWN TO HAVE TO
TAKE CARE OF THEM
SEEM TO ME THE WORLD SHOULD LOOK AT THE WHOLE
PACKAGE DEAL
WHAT CAN A WOMAN DO FOR HERSELF
APPEALING IF SHE LEARNING
TOO
HAVE TIME
TO ENJOY HER OWN GIFT
N SIMPLE LIFE NOTHING
MAKE ME HAPPIER IF WE DID GOOD TO OURSELF
PUT HOPE N DREAMS
WIN TOGETHER
I POOR BUT GETTING RICH IN MY OWN WAY
WITH OTHERS I SHARE IDEAS AND CARE MORE ABOUT THE WORLD AROUND ME POOR OR RICH
I KNOW BOTH WORLD!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 10, 2010 16:09

It's not question "want or not", but think if a very rich woman wants to meet a new man, you never know what the new friend is lookinf for!!! So you start in the same position, at least.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 17, 2009 17:44

Some women are superficial and will try to form a relationship with a man for money alone. Personally I have never been in a relationship in which a man earns more than me, I have have either been the higher earner or within a 50/50 relationship. I love earning my own money but I'm happy to admit that it would be nice for a man to be a man, be the provider and take care of me. The women may not declare that they wanr a rich man on their profiles but the name of the websire attracted us all for that reason :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 15, 2009 18:48

Yes, that is what this site is about, "So the title says, I thought." I think women do want men with money, I know coming from a relationship were things are fifty fifty it would be nice to have someone take care of me. I do like to make my own money, but thats because the way the world is today its mad us women independent. But not saying i would not like a man to take care of me one day.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 06, 2009 21:47

I think many women are afraid they will seem to averistic if the say "money is important." However, "money may not buy happiness, but it will buy a more interesting level of misery" if misery is what you are into. For me, money alone will not make a relationship but "yes, a weathly, interesting man is what I am looking for and I am not the least bit shy about saying so. So are you wealthy and interesting? boomsu

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 17, 2009 11:19

I look at this way, having someone who completes you in every aspect...leaves very little room for agrument, anger and hate.
So with said, money is money, that we are a slave to, then we die...lifes too short.... but money makes the world go round. If you have it awsome, if you don't, well you need to work harder lol jks,
Every woman wants to feel rescued, thanks to Disney lol...yes money's important, but it depends who pockets it coming from...douches suck regardless...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 15, 2009 12:27

This may be long in the waiting but it my personal belief that though on sites like these where women are supposedly looking for men with money I believe that many, like myself get categorized in the wrong. I believe that thought women do want men that have money but to the extent that occasionally women like to be surprised they want to be gifted and feel like they actually mean something. In the same sense sites like these too often allow women to overlook men like you, men that though they are not handing them everything on a silver platter but provide them the same chance at happiness as anyone else, if not more so. Maybe since there is still a sense of anonymity they should speak out, with honesty and sincerity...i think they would be noticed

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 05, 2009 21:47

have you considered night school.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 05, 2009 21:45

I'm new to this site and this is my first post ever! LOL...

I haven't really decided if I am looking for someone labeled a "millionaire" or if I just want someone who "has his sh*t together."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 20, 2009 00:14

Money can buy stuff that makes you happy. ;) That said, I am, I guess, in the majority in that I don't really care about money. In fact, I am just now trying hard to get over a guy who couldn't even afford his own gas to drive 10 miles to my house much less buy a pack of smokes. :-( Yet, I turn over and over at night; that didn't matter at all. This may have to do with the fact that I've never had to 'struggle' myself - which I am not proud of - but I've never wanted that and the reason I am on here is because I thought I'd try a site that makes members pay for the reason that maybe the members are more serious about having serious relationships. I could be 100% wrong; I have yet to find out.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 07, 2009 11:24

Money is not all that important to many women on here. There are some gold diggers though. To some women "financially secure" only means that they have a half way descent J.O.B. Personally, I avoid most Millionaires as that is all they are about. Not many mention anything about charitable acts. Only gold diggers want to be with someone consumed with money.