#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Does it really work? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Does it really work?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 29, 2005 22:17

Hi, everybody...

I've just registered here on the site and looking around to find out what is and what isn't really working.

I've discovered that I may not contact anybody until I'm "gold" (hehe) member, i.e. 20 bucks a month makes me a "millionaire" (haha again)...

Great thing: I may wink and be winked!!! So... I've switched for a while this "wink-idity" off, until I get "gold" to answer verbally that I don't usually like to answer the winks.

Zip code... I travel all over the world, what zip code am I post here: I thought about the last one or the simplest one or, may be the very very first one I remember from my childhood. Any suggestions of the experienced MillionaireMatches, please?

But the forum I found attractive and smart (== sexy for me) both people and postings...

My dreams lately are about the matured personality (of any age) and matured relationships (of any longevity)... Is this site the right place to be (or not to be)? <------ that's the question!

... meanwhile waiting for your answers here and still unreacheble (not "gold" enough) I continue looking around the site and personalities...
Hi, everybody...

I've just registered here on the site and looking around to find out what is and what isn't really working.

I've discovered that I may not contact anybody until I'm "gold" (hehe) member, i.e. 20 bucks a month makes me a "millionaire" (haha again)...

Great thing: I may wink and be winked!!! So... I've switched for a while this "wink-idity" off, until I get "gold" to answer verbally that I don't usually like to answer the winks.

Zip code... I travel all over the world, what zip code am I post here: I thought about the last one or the simplest one or, may be the very very first one I remember from my childhood. Any suggestions of the experienced MillionaireMatches, please?

But the forum I found attractive and smart (== sexy for me) both people and postings...

My dreams lately are about the matured personality (of any age) and matured relationships (of any longevity)... Is this site the right place to be (or not to be)? <------ that's the question!

... meanwhile waiting for your answers here and still unreacheble (not "gold" enough) I continue looking around the site and personalities...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 30, 2005 11:23

I don't like to be limited :)

Learned and upgraded to access somebody very special.
I don't like to be limited :)

Learned and upgraded to access somebody very special.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share