MillionaireMatch & Luxury Forum > Friendship > Eleventh House of Hopes, wishes, Friends and Groups!!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Eleventh House of Hopes, wishes, Friends and Groups!!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 23, 2005 18:08

For you Astrological Enthusiasts out there, my 11th house is Packed!!!

Friends are Very important to me, and I really believe I won't be falling in love again unless I'm friends with the person first. What better way to build a relationship?

Chemistry? hmm....

I believe that comes along as the relationship shifts. DO you really think that has to be there FIRST?

Thoughts???

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 09, 2009 11:11

Forgive me certainly and what such 11 house?)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 09, 2009 01:07

HI DONT KNOW ABOUT THE 11TH HOUSE BUT I AM A FRIEND IF YOU WANT TO TALK

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 21:18

LOL...I am with u 1 SG..dont know bout the 11th house but, 1nice house, 1good man, 1car with a motor & 4 tires that runs, a package of bologna..is all i need.on second thought forget that bologna, peanut butter is much better and lasts longer.. wont take me long to throw clothes in hefty trash bag...hahaha!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 17, 2005 10:22

Alberto... you are simply TOO much!!! I love it!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 08, 2005 12:35

Hi YrKnightMare,
I agree with Larken35. And you wonder why men don't have respect for women. Grow Up!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 08, 2005 07:06

Yrknightmare...why would you cheapen yourself on this site or any other. You are beautiful, but this is a friendship forum, and I'm sure that others would agree, that there's more that we are looking for than just a great bod. I certainly don't have the best bod, but I am a modeling and acting teacher after all, and I like to have friends and smile and laugh. I would put that on my resume or site, rather than whether you could climb a greased pole or not. Grow up!!! Look for something more meaningful.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2005 20:25

Moblog, you bring up very important elements in the relationship - any relationship, really....trust, respect, etc.

But, must chemistry be there FIRST for a romantic relationship?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2005 20:23

Great Explanation of the 11th house, Alberto! I'd wondered if I'd be the only one with an interest in the study of astrology.

IN fact what I said was: "Friends are Very important to me..." and did mention the 11th house.

And I do in fact have the stellium of planets in the 11th - natural house for Aquarius, the humanitarian house/sign.

makes this medium the ideal place to hang out, and meet people, eh Alberto.

So your thoughts on relationships and beginning and mainting them??? Would you think that friendship could/should come first and be the "thing" that sustains love through mundane daily life????

others out there???