#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > What would you change about MM? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What would you change about MM?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 30, 2011 07:21

What is the one thing you’d most like to change about Millioinaire Match?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 02, 2011 11:49

I was just contacted by another "fake" person. He states he is a widowed man seeking a woman but his profile (even though it states he is a man) states he is divorced and seeking a man to share HER life with. WTH??? They need some type of system to weed out the phoneys.....I am tired of them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 02, 2011 08:21

I'd change the look.  The tan and brown is way too retro.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 01, 2011 12:26

I agree w/ this young lady.. No one allowed w/out PROOF they are who they say they are... And it is easy enough to do so .. as I am new member and I just sent them my DL to show my pics match as does my age!! :)

ALSO.. I notice sometimes.. if I post on verified members post and they are verfied w/ the diamond.. it puts the diamond on MY name... Now every girl loves a little "bling" but I am taken back when I have seen this....

So.... if anyone sees "the bling" by my name in posts.. it's only cuz I WANT the "HOPE" diamond.. not that I have it! HeeHee~~

OH! and they have "issues" w/ copy and paste as well... The format here does not "read" everyone's paste off word... I know others who have encountered this problem as well....

Other than these issues.... I am enjoying the site far more than most others! :)

Now lets see if I have some "BLING" by my name THIS time! LOLOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 01, 2011 01:38

LET'S MAKE A VIDEO SKYPE TEST OF THE MEMBERS BEFORE ACCEPTING, TO FILTER OUT FAKE PROFILES.