#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Dating tips and advices > What a woman wants; what a man wants Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What a woman wants; what a man wants
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 24, 2013 15:18

This is a quote from Tom Leykis, a rather controversial talk radio host, who regularly comments on dating.  Do you agree or disagree with it?
"As a man gets older, he has more of what women want -- money and power. As a women gets older, she has less of what men want, which is youth and beauty."

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 09, 2013 13:37

I'm a man.Here are few samples of "What do I want? ":

1.I want to have a woman who is next to me and loves me. 
2.I want to be highly educated person. (high school, university)
3.I want to have a good pay job or own business.
4.I want to have an happy life!
Cheers

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 17, 2013 14:51

Not true. If a woman has money and power , she attracts younger men, whether she wants them or not. Predators can be male or female.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 12, 2013 15:23

No, I disagree. As men grow older, SOME - not all - might have more money and power, but they'll ALL have more saggy bits just like aging women - and that is NOT more of what women want! Juts like most women, I don't like saggy bits. No amount of money or power is going to make me ignore that! When I age and my partner ages and we both sag, it wouldn't matter, but if I went cradle snatching at such an age, I should be prepared to hear a few silent and not so silent "ewwws!". It's just the fact of life, so no he is wrong.

Liv.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 08, 2013 17:03

I absolutely DISAGREE... 

MEN are more "Money Driven" than most women, as it has and always will be, a particular "status symbol" for them.. Money is akin to the "hung one" in the locker room arena in HS... All the guys know who has what....  

Any woman who has dated any real amount of wealthy men knows this, as we see what drives them.. Hence, why some men have "beautiful trophy wives" who are ignored. 
Hence GRKDIVA's comment... I CONCUR... 
Been there, done that! 
Many trophy wives are not ignored B/C he is out hound dogging.. They are ignored B/C he is still at the office "closing that big deal so he can buy that large yacht to "show off" to his friends and business partners!"  He doesn't "have" to show the world he can get a "hot woman," .........
he already has one waiting for him at home.. 

Obviously Tom Leykis missed the boat on this one!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 07, 2013 16:33

No I don't! This has not been my experience anyway. I married a powerful wealthy man and I was lonely most of the time!  I want a partner who is interested in spending quality life together. You can't take the money with you.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 07, 2013 13:13

yikes ,you are so spot  on.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 30, 2013 23:23

ouch***