#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Resolution of Relationships Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Resolution of Relationships
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 02, 2013 15:34

You are single now but you WERE in relationships before.  How come you didn't try resolution of your committed relationship instead of seeking someone new?  Outside of violence was repairing the relationship an option or tried?  If so, why didn't it work?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 07, 2014 15:22

1.) He passed away in an untimely accident.

2.) The men that I have dated since, have no inner strenght or integrity to work at a relationship. Seems like most men now a days tuck tail and run as soon as the road gets bumpy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 04, 2013 20:20

For me the relationship was over when he couldn't understand what I was talking about. Either I was using too big of words or too complicated ideas. It got to the point where I couldn't be myself around him. Sometimes people are mismatched and one or the other won't or can't change. Breaking it off can be the best thing for both of you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 03, 2013 20:19

In my case I try to saved almost all of my relationships, but it didn’t work and it has been my fault because of my following TWO HUGE ISSUES:

FIRST, I have a tendency to over deliver specially in the beginning, too caring, expensive gifts, anything that I might think it would make my boyfriend feels super special!!

SECOND, I have tooooooo much patience and hold down most dislikes.

Because of the above, all my past relationships had the same pattern, I call it the "Funnel", and it consist in the wide part for him and the narrow part for me. The problem is that with time obviously I´m getting tired little by little because it’s pretty obvious the uneven terms of the relationship so at one point I try to ask for changes but they had always been late thus by the time things are different I´m already disappointed and had loss all interest.

So in summary in the future I´ll try to save my boyfriend from me!!! :DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 17, 2013 20:15

Quoting Pure_Serendipity:

Sound like you are using MM  for some kind of research  lol Start telling your story... why it didn't work? :-)

I'm not doing any research.  I'm a learner.  Those who read my forum or blog postings will actually understand "my story."  I ask questions to learn about myself.