#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > How sexy is too sexy? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
How sexy is too sexy?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 17, 2010 10:20

On this site, there are tons of women dressed very modestly to discreet nudity.  Often, ample cleavage is the norm.  I'm curious, what do people think is the "cut off" line for too sexy? 

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 28, 2013 12:27

Lots of different viewpoints on sexy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 30, 2012 00:18

Sexy is confidence. If a girl can bare all and feel good about it, good for her! Some people (guys included) might not like it, but it's a personality thing so they probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.
That being said, I don't personally feel comfortable being overt about my sexuality through pictures that everyone can see. I'd rather save that for my man in the bedroom ;)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 29, 2012 16:08

First of all, women should look feminine. Pure class, all within your eyes. The rest to be discovered. What kind of woman your man will be proud of?  2 sexy is when you wanted by one man over and over again. 
Thats just my opinion!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 29, 2012 18:44

Oh mine, i joined this site within the last 3 days and i was in for a shock when i sneaked at the female profiles....i most say i though i might have made a huge mistake and felt out of my comfort zone but as i continued i saw some really nice profiles and relaxed.
So what is this about approving pictures prior to being able to put them on the site??
I have see more bear buttoms on this site than baby bum on labour ward.
DO guys really like this sort of thing or i'm i completely outdated now? :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 22, 2012 03:08

Well, you are looking for a match right? Physical apearance is on of the criteria :) So many people try post a photo, or multiple, that shows how they look and who they are. Some being a bit extreme perhaps.... but if it's you on that picture, and it's a pretty one, why not!
Too sexy photo's to me, like bathroom close-ups' of  chests, are a turn off. I am not looking for that type of guy! But some girls are :) and I've noticed that there are also ladies online here that post very sexy pictures, but actually have written a really nice profile.
In my opinion, they are just very confident. But it can definitely give the wrong impression. So, if you are taking this site very seriously, I would advice to not just have 'horny' pictures online. People will judge you based on this, even if it might not be your personality at all.
On the other hand, we are all adults, so let's not be too fuzzed about it.
Cheers,
Anouk

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2012 01:20

I think it's when you can not get enough of it ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 04, 2012 17:51

Lead with your assets...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 30, 2012 12:46

Well this is am adult site.... And the concept of online sites is to get past all the b.s.
So I think it's I portent to be honest with ourselves and say its important to be both. Physical appearance is important for intamacy. You. Ust be attracted to the person. But I also think a woman needs to know how to present herself modest in needed situations. Soon my profile, I liked to show oth sides to myself. Take it or leave it. That's why I love online dating. You look, you read, you like or don't like and keep it moving. To each their own. I thin it is important for every woman to show so e of their sexy side on this site.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2012 00:04

ALRIGHT EVERYONE, TO BE SEXY IS TO BE RESPECTABLE OF ONESELF. ONCE YOU HAVE ACHIEVE THAT DOES IT MATTER WHAT SOMEONE OTHER THE YOU AND GOD THINK? AS FOR ME I AM SEXY AND DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINK ABOUT IT BUT ME. RESPECT YOURSELF AND SEE HOW GOOD IT FEELS.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 02, 2011 08:15

Quoting flyrr100:

FitFunBlonde nailed it. I really dont want my date looking like a tramp at dinner. But if we are alone, bring it on!

Is sexy in the mind of the beholder?  What might be a tramp to you could be sexy to someone else.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 23, 2011 05:57

FitFunBlonde nailed it. I really dont want my date looking like a tramp at dinner. But if we are alone, bring it on!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 13, 2011 11:57

FITFUNBLONDE.. SAID IT BEST..

When men aren't showing off thier bodies, they show off their cars, homes, vacation spots, etc... or they "word" their "assets" in their profile regarding their "accomplishments"...

I try to encompass anything I feel is a desireable trait, as well as throw some negative out there for anyone payng attention.. Cause at the end of the day.. That's what you will get.. ALL of me..

The Good, the Bad, The Ugly..

And the SEXY....... I just try to keep it real.... And as FunFitBlonde stated.. Some things we may not wear in public.. (I don't wear a certain blue dress while going out to dinner...)  but if someone can see "parts" of me and visualize more.. and likes.. then great! That's what I desire.. A man who wants.. all of me...appreciates the various ways of me.. and doesn't wish to change me...

And as MARCIANO2002 stated.. Only YOU know.. We all define beauty, sexy, trashy.. etc.. in or own way... What one sees one way, another may see quite differently..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 12, 2011 22:18

Quoting Marciano2002:

There is sexy and there is trashy.  Only you know the answer.

What would be an example of "trashy"?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 06, 2010 15:02

There is sexy and there is trashy.  Only you know the answer.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 15, 2010 19:13

You said it right

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 21, 2010 08:09

What alovely photo of your daughter? and you on her wedding day.

You both look gorgeous and both dresses are beautiful.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 18, 2010 07:49

our mind is the sexiest organ that sends signals to the rest... so, 'too sexy' is a special impulse sent to you at particular moment and due to particular circumstances. I remember one yacht captain whom I'd never notice in a crowd but when I watched him during night navigation he was the sexiest man...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 15, 2010 09:40

Men are visual creatures, smart women understand this.

My photos all expose flesh in one way or another, not nudity but cleavage etc.

However. This is NOT the way I dress in public and most men get that fact.

Men post photos of their assets, most commomly cars, boats, planes, houses. Women post photos that show off their assets !

Too sexy is when you do not dress appropriately in public.

In private, nothing is too sexy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 19, 2010 11:54

When you don't leave anything up to the imagination.  An audience always appreciates good taste and freedom to think about what it is all about