#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Dating Cut Off Line Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Dating Cut Off Line
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 27, 2011 19:59

There seems to be a point when dating no longer is satisfying and we seek to settle down.  Sure, there are the endless daters out there and those who can't commit.  However, most people, I believe, wish to eventually find that ONE person.  What is the time frame or psychological cut off line when dating is no longer desired and relationship become important? 

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 02, 2012 07:27

My parents dated for 3 months and were married for 50 years until my Dad passed on. Same with most of my family. You should know what you want after 3 months I think because, your heart aches for that person, you have butterflys in your stomach everytime you have sex, and you cannot bare to be away from that person, so if you have these things after 3 months then why wait?? Life is short and if you can find someone to have all those feelings with, you should be ready to take the next step...hope this helps, I want those butterflys in my stomach,wink...Good Luck to us all...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 03, 2012 19:35

As soon as dating is no longer satisfying and your direction for the relationship isn't happening, you've reached the cut-off time.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 01, 2012 18:17

If a man doesn't committ to you in 3 months, he will never committ. Same goes for a woman who knows what she wants and doesn't fall for a guy on the first date. That doesn't mean getting married after 3 months, it means deciding to grow the relationship and take it to the level of "we" instead of "you " and "I".

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 15, 2011 20:47

I just registered on this site.And I hope no any men would think that I am here after only after money. I have tried to date reguler guys but it's seems like they all have kids from previouse relationships or divorced and not looking for anyone to build a family with except just someone to relax with. It's seems like money is huge issue for single guys to get seriouse.
So, I found this site and I seen more good looking guys who want to have a life partner and ready to settle down. Plus, there so many good looking guys, they take batter care of themself then any reguler guy. And this is so important to me.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 14, 2011 05:31

There is no cut off line. Maybe if u Tell people in your email that u ready to settle down than u gonna have a better result...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 12, 2011 18:18

Well, I tend to believe is based on experience. Everybody wants to meet the one and the only way is by start dating. Therefore there is never a cut off unless you find the person you want to commit to and settle down with. I stopped dating because to me it has become a waste of time. I started to think that there are no "real" men ou there anymore. I could say the same for women. It's sad but true. Everything has become so shady and corrupted. It comes to no surprise because, after all, we live in a materialistic world. Why would we alter the way we live when we can try to gain more and aim for better? However, is that really the point of looking for the right person? Anyways, I am getting carried away :D. So no, I don't think there is a cut off line, however, we feel it when it's time to settle. But that doesn't mean we stop dating.