#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Why don't the wealthy/millionaire men want black women? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Why don't the wealthy/millionaire men want black women?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 07, 2006 11:55

There are many black men who have great confidence and the comment made by dormavirg, is very reflective of the lack of intelligence by most whites toward cultural diversity and also toward acceptance that most black men are not chasing white women. Most black men who are successful , often are in business surroundings where their are limited contact with other black who are successful depending on the field and circle. So your remarks are clearly not very accepting of some situations and this reflects a growing denial of prejudice that exist in America. Not necessarily other countries, even in the islands there is much more diversity in men and women and its not even an issue of whethre this is accpetable. its an issue or being accepte. White folksin american need to get our of the box and into the basket, to get a life?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 02, 2006 11:01

Why not? Surrounding yourself around prominent people allow room for growth. You don't necessarily have to walk down the aisle but if there was something that you could learn from the experience to enhance yourself, then go for it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 02, 2006 10:57

I like your positive attitude and that you are not afraid to speak your mind. I agree, it is how the woman holds herself and keeps herself up. There is someone out there for everybody. You just have to find that special someone.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 02, 2006 09:49

Yes, that would count if there were more of you. So do you have the answer to the question, why don't the wealthy/millionaire men want black women? I am sure you must have friends that share that same preference. Why is that?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 15, 2006 04:01

OpenArms81 write:
May be I should move to the Islands or where you are :)

OpenArms, you should move to Toronto instead. We're a very eclectic city full of cultural diversity, where African Americans, caucasians, middle eastern, hispanics, asians all date and marry each other. In the schools there is such a rich mix of race, colour and culture in the faces of the children. They teach Black History, the Freedom Railroad, Hindu Festivals, Chinese, Latin, Greek and European celebrations. The Christmas holidays alone go on for months, starting with Yom Kippur and Channukah through Christmas, Kwaanza, New Years, Orthodox Ukranian Christmas and finally Chinese New Year around February! It's the BEST time of year.

And it isn't even an issue anymore seeing Black guys holding hands with white girls, hispanic or asian girls, or other variations of men and women together, plus girls with girls and guys with guys. Live and let live is a strong conviction with many here in Toronto. That's why I love it here so much.

With your pretty face, I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding men who would love to date you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 14, 2006 09:49

It's not that men on the sie aren't interested in dating black females... just that there aren't many that have a preference for black females...

Similar to outside of this site.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 02, 2006 22:36

GrapesOfGoodHope write:
islands101 write:
111Anastasia write:
Sorry but why you all don't respect the choice of other people?

this is clearly a comment by a racist person.. I have no comment. notice

"you all" omg......

Oh, jolly well "spotted"! The pot calling the kettle black???!
Island, I remember too well your entrance into the forums ... For those who missed it: it was a diatribe of "white" American women bashing! And if I recall correctly, it was also anti-semetic!
Leopard changing his spots?
Ladies: please do not take this man's "ethics" seriously!!!

I like leopards senorita. you no leopard you panther:)) growl

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 02, 2006 22:33

this is clearly a very unintelligent remark to the post. see below)

my sister clearly makes it a point that some of these members have significant issues.

right on sista

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 02, 2006 19:07

111Anastasia write:

this is clearly a comment by a racist person.. I have no comment. notice

"you all" omg......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 22, 2006 15:41

nkellie write:
I'm of mixed race and I don't understand why in today society there is still so many issue with race. I believe that when you truly care about someone it doesn't matter what the color of there skin is. I would also like to say that black women talk about white men not wanting to date you, well so what if he doesn't someone else will. Why are you tring to get a rich man in the first place so that he can take care of you, I'm not rich and I've never dated a rich man but that's okay because I can take care of myself and i don't want to be with someone just for them to take care of me, so get off your but find a job and be a women. I believe that you make all of us look like GOLD DIGGERS and not everyone here is like that that makes black women look bad.

You have what Im saying all wrong and by your comment you just make clear what my problem is. First of all don't get it twisted I can take care of myself an I do take care of myself. I am a union carpenter with a future degree in business and I already have a real estate certifate so don't think because I want a wealthy man I am a "gold ddigger" because I am not and if if you have enough brain to read what i said you will know why I want a wealthy or established man.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 21, 2006 16:02

I really do not think you ladies should be really concern about weather or not white men have interest in women of color because if they have any interest in you they will let you know if not why get offended over spilled milk because I believe that ther are somebody for everybody it is just a matter of finding them so if you are feeling sad about it don't why should you that only means that the right one has not come along yet plain and simple when you capture someone attention they will let you know if it takes some time oh well what can you do not trying to sound sarcastic or anything but what can you do but continue to wait until the right guy show up and if white guys are your preference then you might be in for a long wait then maybe not who knows I have never dated a white guy before and I don't if I will ever date out side of my race but I have white guys as friends and they are really really cool but I am not attracted to them nor are they attracted to me well they have wives and girl friends as well which are close friends of mine that is how I know them but some are good men and some are not when my firends complain that their husband beat them or did not come home last night I give them the best advice I can if any man of ANY RACE beat you or don't come home at night and you are tired and talked about it several time then I'd say run and don't look back! The same for men because women can be unfaithful as well but that is another subject bottom line don't worry be happy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 20, 2006 07:48

I'm of mixed race and I don't understand why in today society there is still so many issue with race. I believe that when you truly care about someone it doesn't matter what the color of there skin is. I would also like to say that black women talk about white men not wanting to date you, well so what if he doesn't someone else will. Why are you tring to get a rich man in the first place so that he can take care of you, I'm not rich and I've never dated a rich man but that's okay because I can take care of myself and i don't want to be with someone just for them to take care of me, so get off your but find a job and be a women. I believe that you make all of us look like GOLD DIGGERS and not everyone here is like that that makes black women look bad.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 19, 2006 08:44

I would also like to state that I am still looking for the man I want to be a good wife to. A man asked in another part of this forum why a woman want a wealthy man, and for me that answer is very simple. I am a determined woman and I want a man different from those I have run into in the past. I would like to experience the other side of life where a man loves and spoils his wife and she should not have to worry about every little thing. I no longer want to be with men that makes me feel guilty or bad when I don't have a lot of money. I even had a situation where he tried to make me not buy spring/summer clothing for my 2 children. I want to relax and enjoy my life with my husband and family. I want to finish my college education without feeling like I should be spending more time working than on finishing school. I want a sense of security. With me that allows me to be a better woman, mother and WIFE.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 19, 2006 08:35

Hello everyone. I am the person that started this forum and as of now some people are taking this discussion to a place that is not answering but arguing. First I want to be clear in saying I love black men. I think they are one of the many beautiful creatures on the earth but that is not my problem. See I want to know why men period including Black men who are well off or wealthy do not prefer black women. I am open to dating and having a family with a an of any race or origin(As Long as he can speak English:0) When looking through profiles ALL of them have checked every box except the one for black women. That means the profiles of White men Black men Latino men etc. Also I'd like to say that for a woman that does not have to deal with this particular prejudice she doesn't understand and really cannot comment on the subject. Only women who feel the way I do and the men that make these choices can respond and be valid.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 17, 2006 11:37

I go well with any man's wardrobe....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 14, 2006 06:01

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 05, 2006 12:05

Miss black woman from the UK, I can totally understand what you are saying and agree with half of it. Number one people shouldn't look at color as being the basis for who they should and shouldn't give a chance, but at the same time, people do have preferences and as someone stated before, in a lot of the white males'profiles here,they have excluded African-American/Black women out of their preferences. That was an extremely stereotypical statement that you made about American Black women being loud and boisterous because the way people behave has a lot to do with socio-economic status and I know for a fact that there are Black women in the UK who are just as GHETTO (As I have seen on television as well) but I think it is extremely ignorant and unintelligent to assume that the images you see on television represent people as a whole.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 12:38

I'm black and i dated a millionaire for about a year, who happened to be white. i live in the UK though but a problem i feel with American black ladies when i see them on the TV are often loud and as such project a negative view of black ladies. we need to be more respectful and stop making your sole aim a white guy it shouldn't matter as it seems quite hypocritical when you are after a white man what about black men, if you only want a white man why shouldn't they also want a white girl. love everyone and set a standard bar for them. I've dated all races as long as you are lovely they will love you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 02:25

...and why is it that you want "wealthy/millionaire"? :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 03, 2006 10:29

And like someone stated (I forget who it was) if I need such and attitude adjustment, BOBSTHENAME, how come most of the white men's profiles here includes almost every ethnicity instead of African-American/Black? If you can provide an answer to that question then I stand corrected and maybe I do need an attitude adjustment.