#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Dating tips and advices > Complexed people on dating web sites Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Complexed people on dating web sites
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 16, 2014 03:11

I have just come through some blogs and forums and my fresh opinion is: People are so complexed here. They are painfully trying to find the answers on issues which are absolutely clear for any sober and intelligent person.
If you doubt that someone wants to be with you not for your assets, just leave your psychological problem for yourself or leave the person, do not put responsibility on that person to prove his intentions towards you.
And what I see concerning so many women here?! I am sorry to say that, but most of girls here or simply not attractive or just ugly.  But why they keep publishing on forums there large closeup pictures which are scary providing them with lines "I am beautiful and sexy girl"? 
Just rediculous.  I am not surprised that no one can find anyone here because people do not realise clear who they are and what they want.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 03, 2014 16:32

Quoting One_of_a__kind:

Of course I can comment on someone´s looks. Why not?  White is white . Black is black . Ügl is ugly. Beautiful is beautiful. Old is old. Young is young..........and so on.

Thanks for visiting my profile. 350 000 per year is just a comfortable, not rich life style for me.

I forgot to add to my post that people here not just complexed, they have to pretend to hide there real desires and thoughts just to gain some positive attention.   Very hipocritical talking around. This is a real wasting of time to talk what you do not feel really and do not think.

I can see why you are divorced.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 10, 2014 12:19

Quoting askmrknowitall:

While an issue may be painfully clear to you, it may be mind numbingly confusing to someone else., which is why they ask the question. We do not all have the same degree of intelligence in the same areas. For example: if I ask you what 2+2 is the answer is obvious to both of us because we both understand arithmetic . On the other hand if I ask you to explain quantum physics to me (well I'm waiting, smile), the answer is not so obvious is it. If you're going to be One of a Kind, you must always carry yourself with Class as well as Beauty. Because beautiful women without Class are not One of a Kind. They are a dime a dozen. But I know that you just write these things as attention getters, and it works, so you're forgiven .  Kiss,kiss hug, hug, BYE !!     

By quantum physics you are referring to the probability of your position at any given time, in the whole universe, is never zero....? Well, won't bore anyone explaining that to you..... cause I just have a hunch you already know all

about it....

As to beautiful women carrying themselves with class. You are correct, most don't. But it should also be noted that with "class" a certain amount of beauty is exuded, even in those who would be more aptly described as plain.

However, you are missing a certain third part to make this  woman well rounded, and that is she should also have a certain amount of intelligence.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 22, 2014 14:13

One_of_a_kind

Good point about  men that are looking for 20 years youngest women!!! People here forgot the site name, we r in MillionaireMatch, this suppose one of the part has to be millionaire to make the match... they are a lott of dating sites but no one with this name MILLIONAIRE. Why is so hard to understad where we are??? for meeting a unemployed person we have to go to the Labour force place not here on Millionairematch!!! And yes almost all men  that i hade spoked here are boring. They post photos about few years ago and they write good looking but never ever in their life enter in a gym place...of course they are also few handsome guys but if you are not from the area where they live they are losing interest quickly...That is my exerience without offending anyone...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 20, 2014 11:41

Wasn't I right? All comments sound like complete complexed persons are talking. I think that psychologists who have read them understand what I mean

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 19, 2014 06:08

In this country, unlike many others, we all have a right to our opinion and the freedom to express it.  Your comments above, unlike what you write in your profile describing your personality, prove to be quite contradicting.  What one's opinion of another's outward appearance could be totally opposite of yours.  Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. 

In the United States, FYI (for your information),  we consider a annual income of 350,000.00 and above as being quite wealthy, therefore speculating that you could be a "gold digger" and not looking for just comfortable.

If all our comments seem to be a little harsh, we have a saying here, "I believe you opened a can of worms".  "Fresh opinions",  brings" fresh" remarks.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 18, 2014 13:43

While an issue may be painfully clear to you, it may be mind numbingly confusing to someone else., which is why they ask the question. We do not all have the same degree of intelligence in the same areas. For example: if I ask you what 2+2 is the answer is obvious to both of us because we both understand arithmetic . On the other hand if I ask you to explain quantum physics to me (well I'm waiting, smile), the answer is not so obvious is it. If you're going to be One of a Kind, you must always carry yourself with Class as well as Beauty. Because beautiful women without Class are not One of a Kind. They are a dime a dozen. But I know that you just write these things as attention getters, and it works, so you're forgiven .  Kiss,kiss hug, hug, BYE !!     

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 17, 2014 04:45

Of course I can comment on someone´s looks. Why not?  White is white . Black is black . Ügl is ugly. Beautiful is beautiful. Old is old. Young is young..........and so on.

Thanks for visiting my profile. 350 000 per year is just a comfortable, not rich life style for me.

I forgot to add to my post that people here not just complexed, they have to pretend to hide there real desires and thoughts just to gain some positive attention.   Very hipocritical talking around. This is a real wasting of time to talk what you do not feel really and do not think.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 16, 2014 15:50

This is probably a complete waste of time to type here but I will anyway. First of all, you're a Mean Girl!  Who are you to comment on someone's looks,especially to the point of calling them scary?  Wow... clearly you have never heard the term,"You can draw more flies with honey than with vinegar" or at least you don't know how to apply it.  Maybe it is best that you don't put on the facade of being nice though. It's better to show your true colors but yes, you will get some feedback that you may not like because of it!!

You typed that you're "not looking for a poor man,neither only very rich one. Just comfortable." End  of quote.  Your profile says your match would make at least $350,000.00 a year. LMAO, that would be very wealthy to most people.  You can type what you want here to defend yourself but there is proof that states otherwise.

I don't think any male subscribers should go directly to you to complain, it is a waste of their time but I do understand why anyone gets riled up,especially if they have come across the negative stuff over and over again online. You are not only receiving negative comments because of your own words but because of the words of many. Stuff happens, you get to choose how to react to it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 16, 2014 12:36

In the paragraph "about my match" I clearly mention that I am not looking for a poor man, neither only VERY rich one. Just comfortable. Why I get angry messages from poor losers who call me "gold digger"?  They shouldn´t be bothered at all when it doesn´t concern them.
When a man writes in his profile he is looking for a woman 15-20 years younger than him I do not write angry letter calling him "pedofil". Neither other women do.
So do really most of men have there complexes about money?