#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Give me your thoughts.... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Give me your thoughts....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 04, 2005 21:54

I recently became a member of MM and while navigating my way around this site managed to find this Forum section. Well, what a wonderful opportunity for me to post a statement and a question, and maybe someone with more insight than myself could offer an opinion or an answer.
I am a man that has spent the better part of his life doing the "right thing". That would entail things like becoming educated... becoming successful in my chosen profession... cherishing my experiences with the realization that they are all impacting me in some positive way...genuinely treating people the way I would want them to treat me...doing much introspection and then spending time on myself inside and out to be the very best I can be. Although I am not "uber-rich", I'm certainly not suffering financially and do have a very nice life. I genuinely want to find someone that is true and willing to share and grow together.
My question is....I have always heard women say that the above-mentioned traits are the qualities they search for in a man. So is there a woman out there who would actually want to be with me or is it all just lip-service?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 11:21

Why do you not move to Ontario? you live in the wrong province!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 09:30

Jade, I think a more detailed profile might get you some emails. Throw as much of your personality as you can into that. Ask questions, make observations, share yourself.

But why wait around and see what might crawl out of the woodwork to find you, why not send out some emails yourself.

/gina

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 21:51

Ok Let me try this one more time to see if I actually get my message posted. I do have to agree with the lady that said that if you read what people have to say you can definitely learn quitea bit about a person just from that. So Ive got a question.. I see a few have viewed my post and Ive put photos, what am I doing wrong that no one has emailed me yet?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 00:07

Sometimes I lay awake at night thinking of soy sauce. Then I get up and raid the fridge. Of course then sometimes I think about cabbage. But mostly my thoughts revolve around photomats and how I could fit in one today.Sometimes I think about clouds and if I concentrate hard enough I can change their shape. My thoughts are random. But sometimes they're organized. Do you think I think too much? I think not. Hey if that was a penny for your thoughts, how much do you owe me? Never mind, I'm loaded.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 08, 2005 15:36

Thank you all for your thoughts....I appreciate your imput and certainly haven't given up hope on finding my match! Good luck in your search for the same!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2005 16:30

There are definitely some very nice women here, don't be afraid to email some of them and find out.....I'm not speaking for myself, because as you can see, I'm ancient, but I see lots of profiles of lovely women in your age group on the message boards. You can learn a lot from reading what people post on these boards and forums, I've found it terribly interesting and yes, fun, too. Good luck in your search.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2005 11:50

Hi, one big boss

Don't worry you will find the right person when it comes along. It's up to you to use the best decision. Is there are women out there that won't a real relationship an honest relationship with those qualities with them. Yes, there are and there are woman outthere I hate to say it that wants the " Lip-Service". But, follower your heart and use the best decision. The right person will come sooner or later.

Good luck on your Journey.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2005 04:41

Boss, you're an extremely hot guy with all of the traits I value in a man. I'd go out with you in a heartbeat but I'm 5' 7" too in my bare feet (5' 9" in my shoes)and voluptuous, not petite. We would go out once and you'd decide, as many other men have done, that I would blot you out of the sunlight with my ample bosom and swively hips. Your picture shows you to be very handsome, and you look like a cool guy too, but I know from experience you'd take one look at me and discount the fact that I'm intelligent, funny, accomplished, adventurous, sexy and a brilliant multi-tasker. And you wouldn't be the first.
But I AM available for a coffee or drinks or just some silly fun some time, mind you! lol I think we could be tremendous friends, but you probably wouldn't want me to be a permanent love item in your life.
Don't give up, hot guy ... it takes patience. You've gotta have it if you want to find a partner, in love ... or whatever. When you think about it ... what else have you got to do? lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2005 02:29

Finally...a canadian man! This site it is what it is... some people do the lip service...anyway u want...(!) others do mean what they say...just like in real life. But are your eyes open enough to recognize a good woman when u see her? We all complain that we can't find this and that...have you ever had the courage to start a relationship being honest and open and sharing your fears right off the bat? That is one tough thing to do, I've challenged myself to do it but it takes 2 to actually contribute to the outcome. And when your buttons are pushed, instead of blaming anyone just notice and talk about what bothers you and see how the whole meaning of pain disappears. Managing your money very well is different than managing emotions. But when you'll master that...that woman that you r looking for will show up and stay with you forever...:) C