#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Anybody looking for the girl next door type? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Anybody looking for the girl next door type?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 13, 2006 22:26

Is there even a single man out there looking for that down to earth girl next door type?
Here it seems most are looking for money and the ones that have plenty of it is looking to buy someone much younger. Whatever happened to finding that one nice girl that you could take to meet your folks? The one who can enjoy the simple things in life.
Money is great, lets face it nobody would be here if the money did NOT matter. But come on people, restore my faith in mankind and tell me there is someone out there that can really love with his whole heart.
I want someone that can give the things money can't buy. Someone who can love one woman at a time, with everything he's got.
I read the profiles that do not disclose income, the ones that do not say they are looking for someone 18-25, most without a picture. For me these are the ones worth learning about.
I did not post my picture for the same reason many of you don't reveal in dollar amount your income...because I want someone to love me for who I am. Not to be judged by the cover.
Anybody?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 01, 2006 08:18

Yes there is India and she has not replied back to my email. LOL.

-D.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 23, 2006 06:47

I understand where you are coming from, but i think you are hurting your chances severely by looking at profiles that on average 'do not disclose'. here's why - they are far less likely to be for real. from what i've been able to glean from the women on the forums is that men are unwilling to commit. if you want to minimize that you will go with a guy that says "here i am, here are a few pics of me, here is my story" vs. the person who didn't invest time, thought, energy and $$ into it. a paid profile is far more serious than unpaid.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 22, 2006 12:23

I definitely agree with you. I'd rather be the girl-next-door type. Cuz life is so good with that. You tend to appreciate everything life has to offer without major expectations. Great to have dreams and goals....but when you lay down to go to sleep...what's really important in life? Loving someone and being and feeling love in return. There is no money ticket price on that. Nothing wrong with enjoying the finer things in life. But someone who really loves you doesn't need to look at the bank statements and bills. They know and appreciate what they have that's beyond that factor. And can live without it.......and still love you to the end.