#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Any women in the Philadelphia area? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Any women in the Philadelphia area?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 17:33

Hi, I've been on this site for a few weeks and it seems as if everyone I find attractive is no longer active.Is there something wrong with my profile? I'd like to think I'm a decent looking guy! I don't get any responses or winks.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 11, 2006 11:48

Hi Everyone,

I was a little reluctant to trying the on line personals but after many suggestion I figured what the heck, what do I have to loose. Recently relocated here from North Carolina and looking forward to meeting new people.

I?m just looking to meet new people and have some fun. I?ll enjoy a nice evening of dinner, movies, dancing, and maybe horseback riding in the Pocono?s, or just hanging out with someone special watching a movie together while cuddling by the fireplace sipping a nice glass of wine. I tend to be shy at first but learn to relax after awhile. I don't want to do the bar thing to meet new people so I figured I?ll give this a try.

Btw...you aren't UNattractive, very beautiful woman!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 01, 2006 17:52

OUCH! That was quite the slap in the face..I didn't think I was unattractive. I did contact you...