#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Does love really exist? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Does love really exist?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 16, 2009 03:30

I have been on a dating roller coaster for quite some time now and I have found that love seems to be an illusion. Things go so well in the very beginning but then there is always a stagnant phase where the guy is comfortable keeping things as is without committing to a serious relationship or breaking it off to move on to find true love. I feel stuck. Is anyone else having any success in the love department? Are men really willing to commit these days or do they just want to 'kick it'? Is anyone having success on millionairematch.com?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 09, 2010 06:45

IM ONLY 18 AND YET I KNW EXACTLY HOW U FEEL! LOVE DOESNT SEEM TO WORK OUT FOR ANYONE NO MATTER THE AGE! IM SORRY I DNT CARE HOW MUCH PPL SAY THEY ARE IN LOVE ITS NOT TRUE THEY WILL EVENTUALLY FIND SOMEONE ELSE AND MOVE ON! ITS JUST THE WAY LIFE IS!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 25, 2009 16:22

I say the same thing to happiness. I can't be happy with a rich man or a poor one on food stamps, but I refuse to settle for any old man you can bring home from a bar.