#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > How black men differ from white men (outside the obvious) Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
How black men differ from white men (outside the obvious)
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 01, 2012 18:33

Black men have more confidence and will talk to the ladies, how can we resist their charm? White men have no swagger. 
Black men approach women when they see something they like, white men seem to wait for the women to come to them. 
Black men are way more fun in bed. White men bore me. 
A black man's skin is beautiful. 
White men are so worried about what society will think of what is next to them, black men seem to be able to ignore the pretentious and go on about their business. 
Black men have a way of making a woman feel like a woman, both in and out of the bedroom.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 23, 2014 18:39

I have dated Latino, Cuban, American Indian, White, Black, Dr's, Lawyers, Actors, Marines,( I'm not kidding lol) I think the black man was exciting because in my family thats really tabo. So I think its all realtive. So in my case the black man was different and his cultural up bringing was completly different. So yes we are one human race but incredible different in so many ways. Over coming prejudice still needs work unfortunately. 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 23, 2014 18:23

Amen to everything you said!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 22, 2014 16:02

WOW this young man (Pthlesstrvld) has gotten it what is wrong with the rest of those who are still lost. I truly believe its the 21st century and it is time for us of the free world (America) and free mind to lead by example that color has no importance. It only matters to those that are stuck in the Jim Crow era and still believe in stereotyping.

I believe the late great Richard Pryor said it best "there is no difference between black and white women I've dated both, Yes I have!"

I have read black men do this and white men do this. To set the record straight men (real "men") no matter what color we are want to give love and recieve love. There is no race of men that are better than any other race of men at being a husband, father, or lover on this planet. I see an attractive women or male she or he is attractive because of there beauty not there color. I have seen women and men from every shade and it was not the shade of them that made them beautiful.

Its the 21st Century

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 10, 2013 22:00

Thats because you have not had an Italian man,we are great romantics and great lovers

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 06, 2013 06:21

Coming from a young black male, y'all seem to be in different eras.  Turn your color vision off for a second.  I would think a female would want a male who strives to be as well rounded as he can.  One who exposes himself to all things opportunities that present themselves throughout his life.  I love every music genre, almost every sporting event ever made, and I notice a beautiful woman of every race when I see one.  It all comes from being open minded and I guess "trying everything once".

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 13, 2013 12:48

You are one fine looking black woman. How do black men approach you? Compared to whtie men?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 13, 2013 12:46

Most black men aren't married. Most white men are married. To me I think there is a time and place for things. A white woman wearing a wedding band you meet her in the grocery store there should be no coming on to them. That's what rings are for. Plus it's not a bar.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 13, 2013 12:43

I've been to Europe and the men don't yell at the beautiful girls. I have never seen the men say bad things to the women. Not on the buses or walking down the street. I have seen men hit on every woman. I don't know if a decent woman would be turned on by a guy yelling at them. I mean if you're sitting in a bar and you see a guy going around hitting on every girl and if you were decent it should turn you off. I know guys hit on every single woman and they will get something sooner or later. But it's usually low class. But you look like you're white male bashing.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 08, 2013 19:41

Quoting Jenkneee:

Quoting Livnlov:

Quoting Jenkneee:

So let's be clear on this.  Does this mean no white men need apply?

Jenk,

You will be surprised - White men is definitely listed to apply on her profile....I am not sure why that is, since they are supposed to be so boring.

Frankly, I am at the other end of the spectrum - I don't at all think that White men are boring, not at all.

Liv.

Yes Liv, that is surprising to know.  I did intend my question to be tongue in cheek.

I try to be equal opportunity and take every person as an individual as you seem to also do.

Jenks,

Thanks dearie! You got that right about taking the individuals on their merits. I got your tongue in cheek bit...but you know I just sometimes like to mull things over a bit and dissect differing view points. Good fun, this post and the responses.

I actually like her view point because it is so opposite to mine. It's brilliant how different we all are. Diversity is a beautiful thing.

Liv.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 04, 2013 19:01

I agree completely to your thoughts. White men don't get it, A black man will get down and do whatever it takes to make you feel like the only women in the world. Black men think of what they can do for you to satisfy you. White men think of what you can do for them to satisfy them. And as good men know....whatever you give to a woman, she will return to you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 04, 2013 17:35

black, white, red, whatever...............Chemistry is a powerful feeling....you can not hide from that. 

Available only
to logged in members

Chat now 
Posted on Thu, Apr 04, 2013 06:43

The woman has stated her preference. Great. There's a lid for every pot.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 17, 2013 19:15

Quoting NoExHusbands:

Black men have more confidence and will talk to the ladies, how can we resist their charm? White men have no swagger. 
Black men approach women when they see something they like, white men seem to wait for the women to come to them. 
Black men are way more fun in bed. White men bore me. 
A black man's skin is beautiful. 
White men are so worried about what society will think of what is next to them, black men seem to be able to ignore the pretentious and go on about their business. 
Black men have a way of making a woman feel like a woman, both in and out of the bedroom.

Oh MY-- 

Hi NGL, LIV, JEN, STORM-- (and all you others who have each posted very good responses to such underlying remarks regarding "the white man.") I've never perused this section of the forums before.. Nice to see you guys! :) 

Dear NOEXHUSBANDS,

Although I don't like to "categorize" individuals or races etc... Best wishes in finding your "black man" who loves country music, wants to learn 2-step, (as well as ballroom dance,) and owns a motorcycle! I'm in advertising, so I review profiles before I respond to an author in order to grant insight to who I am speaking to. 

As I said, I dislike categorizing people; but, after viewing your profile and your wants, thought I should send some luck your way. Black men are not known for their love of country music or motorcycles. Not saying there aren't any "country bumpkin black men,".. LOL..  but your selection is minimized by your interest.

However, I feel the most difficult thing you will be facing is your attitude and how you convey yourself to others regardless of color. I very much agree with the ne lady who said, "Be wary of the black man who puts black women down."  Kind of iterates what the one person said about whether or not you wre looking for a date here.. LOL.. 

Oh NGL... It takes all kinds, doesn't it? 

NOEX---- You don't do the "black man" any favors or compliment their "race" by putting down another. 

WELCOME to the blogs all the newbies here! I'm Hope!  Never looked at the inter-racial blogs before.
WOW! What did I step into? ;) 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 17, 2013 03:32

Theres only 1 race and thats the human race.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 10, 2013 12:19

When it gets down to it, they are the same in many ways. Comparing one over another is enforcing stereotypes of racial groups like the myth that all black men are hung like horses. Men are men. Put a group of alpha males in the same room and race will go out the door since they all will try to prove that they have the biggest ego. The conversation about the toilet seat being up pertain to any man. The conversation about watching sports religiously ever weekend has no color. I could go on and on about things that all men do.
I'm just saying, because I've dated both, and ultimately the differences were decided by how the man was raised by their parents and from the experiences they encountered in life. I even dated a white guy who had actually done a little time in jail that wasn't for embezzlement or tax evasion. Go figure not ever stereotype is true, huh!
If you find a man boring then stop going to boring places to meet them and stop letting the boring people you know introduce you to some great guy they think you would hit it off with.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 28, 2013 23:53

Quoting Livnlov:

Quoting Jenkneee:

Jenk,

You will be surprised - White men is definitely listed to apply on her profile....I am not sure why that is, since they are supposed to be so boring.

Frankly, I am at the other end of the spectrum - I don't at all think that White men are boring, not at all.

Liv.

Yes Liv, that is surprising to know.  I did intend my question to be tongue in cheek.

I try to be equal opportunity and take every person as an individual as you seem to also do.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 28, 2013 18:25

Quoting Jenkneee:

Jenk,

Liv.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 04, 2012 15:45

I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this other than to be very naive In MY thought process. Other than the obvious as you rightfully stated, know that we ALL have idiosyncrasies that define our individuality. With that being said.. none of what you pointed out is specific to the color of our skin. That is moreso a personal experience, your personal experience.
Welcome to the blogs NoKidsNoexes!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 03, 2012 16:48

Wow- how negative is this.. Sounds to me like you're trying to get white men to date you by baiting them with the same ole sterotypes. Swag and confidence have nothing to do with skin color. Take it from a Black woman, a Black man will do a little extra for a white girl because he knows he's representing for the few Black men you've been with...That's all. Please don't get confused. There's pretentious Black guys out there trust me. If you're with one and he talks about why he prefers you over a Black woman let that be a sign right there.. I've been treated like a queen by White men and there was nothing boring about the few I've dated even the conservatives..haha :-). Perhaps they were on there best behavior because I was different...hmm