#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > marriage Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
marriage
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 19, 2005 06:31

blondeindian write:
your a funny guy, huh...

...you think I'm a funny guy on this marriage minded post, but then you want me to make loser signs with my fingers on the other posting....I know what your going to say, just make sure you throw the garbage out and remind you that your hair looks great...lol

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 18, 2005 11:52

your a funny guy, huh...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 18, 2005 09:36

"I DO"......are you crazy...pull the crack needle from you neck and wake up!

Marriage.....ahhhh, I love you honey! my attorney once said that marriage is nothing but a legal document for the seperation of assets.......This is why a man will stand at the alter and have tears streaming from his eyes, not because it is the happiest day of his life....because he just lost 50% of his stock portfolio, realestate holdings and that blessed 401K...not counting the legal costs he will incur to protect it or keep it. The typical marriage today has a 38% chance of lasting more than 4 years...

BEFORE YOU SAY "I DO"

1. Fall in Love...have fun
2. Date for one year...have more fun
3. Live together for 4 years..fun fun
4. Get engaged...be careful!

5. Set wedding date..wait 3 more years...and enjoy the time listening to your future mother in law tell you how your going to live your life, and how you should be more responsible. Remember to throw out the garbage on Tuesday...and your snoring is really wearing her out...sleep on couch!

6. Get married..move assets prior to marriage in other peoples name...go into lock down mode. Be carefull not to have sex with old girlfriends or get caught...lol. Call wife and let her know where you are and remind her you love her...remember to *67 if your calling from girlfriends house. Delete all outgoing calls on your cell phone and remind her that her hair looks great. You begin to have hallway sex....that is when you pass each other in the hallway in the morning and flip each other off and say F!*ck you and she says F!*ck you too

7. Prior to wedding, sign a prenup that would make holy water boil and every divorce attorney fall to his kness and ask for mercy.

8. Enjoy your relationship until she/he desides they need to screw his/her co-worker or best freind. I say his or her cause you never know if she is BI..her little secret she has kept all this time..lol

9. Invite co-worker or friend to a threesome and enjoy life and stop whinning about how depressed you are....lol

10. Get divorced, begin steps 1-10 again until all your assets have been seized, liquidated, foreclosed, or sold to the highest bidder.

My final advise:
* Go out get yourself a young girlfiend, a sportscar, a tattoo on your left shoulder, a black leather jacket and some really nice sunglasses.......don't repeat steps
1-10. Oh...don't forget to get snipped...last thing you want is a kid running around and paying child support for the next 18 years.....LOL

I think I'm gonna get alot of feedback on this one..So go ahead, you wanta piece of me...tough guy! Polly...go get the baseball bat!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2005 22:43

For the modern women...

Why do I have to get married???? I didn't do anything wrong....lol...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2005 21:29

I have never been married. I would like to get married sometime and to the right person. I know that marriage takes work on both parties to make it work. I know that marriage keeps the love going and not the other way around because it is a committment not just a feeling. The flame of romantic love as to be fueled by both parties doing their part to keep it burning bright and high.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 29, 2005 18:26

read my profile and see if anyone is interested

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:51

my first and only wife was abused too, but I did my best getting her out of her shell and showing her that all men arn't bad,6 months to the day we married 14 years and 2 children later... so why are we not married now that's easy I taught her to well and she went back to a high school sweetheart. I'm the marring type too ! and to be honest what the heck is taking so long 11 years and 2 relationships later geezze
any ladies offer some good advice good is the opertaive word here lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 18:49

BKLYN GUYS ARE COOL! IT MIGHT BE THE LAWENFORCEMENT THING! -- I JUST HATE TO SEE PEOPLE USING OTHER PEOPLE--NO NEED FOR IT-WELL NOT FOR MOST OF US ANYWAY, WE DONT NEED TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL LIKE CRAP TO FEEL WANTED OR EXCEPTED

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 04:20

I guess widows and divorcees start from different points of view. The former has loving memories and ideal set of benchmarks to meet and the latter have only hate memories and disillusioned benchmarks..hence it is probably harder to woo a widow than a divorcee.
Maayan and I did discuss that at our meeting..widows don't fear never finding true love again if they have enjoyed it , may miss it but can live without it. For the divorced, they probably are keener to find true love having been cheated of it.
I don't know what it feels like since I have never been divorced but have enough divorced friends to understand their cynicism, bitterness and anger..it never goes away, a divorce on paper does not erase the pain and hurt that continue to haunt and intervene in your present and future..
only the lucky ones who remain amicable with their divorced halves could accept the past, come to terms with the present , repair and build for the future.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 22:58

Bonnie88 write:
Marriage someone said is about 3 rings..engagement ring, wedding ring and Suffering...and Sharp I am glad the kids in your divorce is not suffering...like so many others.
I have often asked women which of the two bad circumstances they would rather suffer, to lose their husband to another woman or to untimely death...9 out of 10 would rather be a widow than divorced ..now that I am a widow I would say that the only difference is that in my case as a widow I could remarry again and have as many husbands as I wish but my children will never have a father..while in divorces , however bad the case maybe , the kids will still have a father..and it is important that divorced parents treasure their kids and mitigate their pain by staying amicable and friendly ..they owe it to their kids as responsible parents.

Bonnie I agree with everything you say. As for 9 out of 10 wishing they were a widow...here may be an explanation for that. I read a book a few years ago, "Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends" written by two Dr's. One the points they raise is that it is easier to get over a loved one's death that it is to get over someone you loved who has dumped you! The loved one who died, you know they are gone, and will never come back. But the person who has dumped you continues to live, and sometimes people will harbor in the back of their mind, 'what if' we were to run into each other, etc. Also, when being dumped that rejection leads to feelings of pain, grief, anger, etc. all emotions that linger because one knows this person is still alive, so it's not completely over for them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 22:25

SGTJB write:
WELL NY I GUESS THAT IS WHY YOU ARE STILL ALONE. CANT FIND ONE DOPEY ENOUGH TO FALL FOR YOUR B.S.

Sarg- come on give me a break brooklyn guy..u know there is no shortage of men for me-- i find dopes all the time.. or i stop at dopes r us.. lighten up brooklyn guy thought brooklyn guys had sense of humor .. must be that law enforcment thing

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 13:16

WELL NY I GUESS THAT IS WHY YOU ARE STILL ALONE. CANT FIND ONE DOPEY ENOUGH TO FALL FOR YOUR B.S.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 11:09

SGTJB write:
HEY NY YOU SOUND VERY MATERIALISTIC IF YOU WANT PAYMENT FOR DATING A GUY THERE IS A PROFFESION FOR THAT!! SOUNDS LIKE YOU FOUND YOUR CALLING

HEY SGT YES VERY MATERIALISTIC AND THE NAME OF THE PROFESSION IS MARRY DOPEY GUYS

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 14:21

RE THE GOODLIFE 2005---SEE NOW HERES A WOMAN WITH CLASS!!!
THE GOODLIFE WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 14:16

HEY NY YOU SOUND VERY MATERIALISTIC IF YOU WANT PAYMENT FOR DATING A GUY THERE IS A PROFFESION FOR THAT!! SOUNDS LIKE YOU FOUND YOUR CALLING

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 04, 2005 10:13

I loved being married too, but I rushed into it too soon, as O look back I would've dated a man for at least 2 years before I married him. Security and honesty is very important. Your husband suppose to be your best friend and it hurts when one day you find out that he is a total stranger..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 02, 2005 00:15

Could not come here for a couple of days, (I was too affected by the stat 9/10)...anger, jealousy...to this level..are regressed emotions...What is happening..next...at the thought that these woman have kids...And I was just brousing the Corporate forum...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 29, 2005 06:56

Aetios write:
Bonnie, my english is not so good, but if I understand well the statement that 9 of 10 women wish to be widowed than divorced (that their man go with another women) ( read it many times), I got terrified.because..in my opinion it's a wish of death of the other person...(in this case a husband)....I wonder if they realize this uncounscious wish...or anticipated choice....
I would prefere anything bad he could do to hurt me, or me to loose him, than dying....
I hesitated to post this, but, I think it is necessary not to say nothing to such weird things...I wonder if these woman took time to think at what they were saying....

Well, 'Hell has no fury like a woman scorned..' a betrayed woman is a sadder and angrier woman ..jealousy is a harder emotion to contain than grief..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 10:09

Bonnie, my english is not so good, but if I understand well the statement that 9 of 10 women wish to be widowed than divorced (that their man go with another women) ( read it many times), I got terrified.because..in my opinion it's a wish of death of the other person...(in this case a husband)....I wonder if they realize this uncounscious wish...or anticipated choice....
I would prefere anything bad he could do to hurt me, or me to loose him, than dying....
I hesitated to post this, but, I think it is necessary not to say nothing to such weird things...I wonder if these woman took time to think at what they were saying....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 23:28

Hello all, I am quite new here, and my impression reading this subject, is that either on paper or saying it verbally, the commitment makes no more sens, it has been erroded; thus we might find why a word given or writtent has no more consistency, for a lasting period of time; why we can not keep our promise...