#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > marriage Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
marriage
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 06:25

Bonnie88 write:

tanamaria write:
im not good looking enough to get a guy to do anything like that. lol. i guess ur a real pro huh?

oh tana yes u are..and bonnie is right buy your own- however... say u are with a really dopey guy and he says look what i got u a lovely tennis bracelet- then u say " what who is this for? this is hello kitty jewelry . go get me a bigger one.. then he does, then say please get my name tattooed on ya arm- then he does- then say-- im sorry this isnt gonna work out ...ok
yeah bonnies right love is important somewhere in this world.. love pets and children

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 02:26

tanamaria write:
im not good looking enough to get a guy to do anything like that. lol. i guess ur a real pro huh?

you are a pretty girl so don't understimate yourself.. having seen how some of my girlfriends operate, I use to think that the smart girl who marries for money also knows that she was chosen when he had choice..and when all goes awry, at least as a widow or divorcee you may be sad but rich (if you know how to play your cards right) rather than miserable and poor...lol
the smart girl is the one who marries for money or like NYchick don't even marry and keep the rings or the real estate after the game is over but truth be known , there are'nt that many su*ckers in this world ..so love is the next soft option..and hopefully he has potentials to earn your keep..LOve indeed has a price..so know it before you buy it..

but the best investment ladies is still to invest in your own potentials..buy your own diamonds and your own real estate..and when it all goes wrong , you have your own
investment and ability to start all over again..and steer clear of golddiggers.. takes one to know one..(tongue in cheek) :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 23:10

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 20:54

fun4two write:

NYCHICK write:

sorta like a serial killer i collect sparklie rings from men who propose

Hey darlin' ... we need to talk! Jewelry? You collect rings?

Now, here's a novel idea ... Real Estate ... At least it appreciates ... ask for engagement real estate!!
If you're not into real estate ... ask for antique cars, or antique furniture! (at least you'll get some use from those)

Girlfriend ... who needs a jewelry box full of rings ... what are you going to do with them? If they're like mine ... they just sit in the box and shine!

LOL

good god mine are made into necklaces earrings and yes i got real estate gifts

why are men so willing to give these gifts?/when if fact i am not all that nice to them?? sue the debate come on lets get it rolling

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 20:37

Bonnie88 write:
BUt NYchick why do u want a ring if u don't care for marriage..what does that ring signify? payment in kind or promise of non -commitment?

sorta like a serial killer i collect sparklie rings from men who propose

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 14:39

BUt NYchick why do u want a ring if u don't care for marriage..what does that ring signify? payment in kind or promise of non -commitment?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 13:10

i dont believe in marriage-- i believe in getting a ring,, having se*-- smackin him on the azz and sending him home to his own house-- things work out great that way..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 08:19

cUB..that is the way to go..open like a book...what is there to hide huh?
For a man it is great enhancement to have a reputation as a women's man...why do u think Warren Beatty and Richard Gere..are such sex symbols..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 00:15

Whew... ! (Min fanning herself...) it's getting warm on this thread...
Is Cubby in the throes of a Romance..?? or is he leading us on...hmmmm....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 22:56

CUB..you could sue me for that and 5w.for being the accomplice.

Anyway, if she finds out you are here still searching and chatting and telling the world about yourself..you might already be walking on thin ice..lol
Well, she must be a good potential ..enjoy her company. life is too short to hesitate..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 14:50

AS a lawyer \i understand the need for privacy..client confidence is vital..so tell me in our private mail...lol
My lips are sealed...cross my heart...

lol..i see u blushing little boy...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 10:47

Cub39 write:

I knew something was making you smile! lol
It couldn't have been a man, so it must have been a woman! Care to share? lol

'tis secret! No use breaking hearts around MM unless absolutely necessary.

I like what Bonnie has to say! lol
Cub...this is MM...there are no secrets!!! Come one...you can tell us...it'll be just between you, Bonnie & me! We promise not to tell anyone! And we're trustworthy people! :-))

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 10:04

hmmm..CUB..we are just gonna play your psycho analyst...and hear all your triumphs in the female arena and cheer you on and warn you of all the pitfalls and record your progress and make a great storyline here for future reference..

Vicarious enjoyment of the romantic kind..after all you have failed once so you need plenty of female guidance and expert advice , all free..no charge...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 09:45

CUB...
confession time ..lol
it is cool ..we like a man who is in demand too...just like CP huh...
so are u following his foot-step there..
Valentino, Warren Beatty all have it...
u want to create that GGTW image ..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 06:59

Cub39 write:

Cub...A new picture...nice! What's making you smile so big? :-)

The person I was with....

I knew something was making you smile! lol
It couldn't have been a man, so it must have been a woman! Care to share? lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 00:46

cUB...hmm..found a good lady to smile with huh??
NOw I still think the CP look alike is cuter...bring it back!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 26, 2005 22:49

realdealru2 write:

ThePerpetualDreamer write:

trumpxzx write:
Personally I wouldn't date an American woman; I don't see the women themselves as being the problem but rather what our culture has bred them to be.

personally i wouldnt date someone that has the thought pattern u do, geez what a moron! lol

Haha I agree. It was a mouthful to read. And it was just plain moronic. Is that even a word? Haha.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 26, 2005 21:47

Cub39 write:

Bonnie88 write:
CUB...
YOu imposter...would love to do a cut and paste and put u and CP together in the same pic and do a 'spot the difference' shot..so time you shave your head too!

At first that sounded funny, but then I thought Wait a minute I don't want a photo of me laying in bed next to a dude. NOT GOOD! I just don't think that shave the head thing is going to happen...

Cub...A new picture...nice! What's making you smile so big? :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 26, 2005 16:17

trumpxzx write:
Personally I wouldn't date an American woman; I don't see the women themselves as being the problem but rather what our culture has bred them to be.

Perfectly understandable trumpxzx. After all we American women are more likely to call you out on your small wei**r.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 26, 2005 16:03

ThePerpetualDreamer write:

trumpxzx write:

personally i wouldnt date someone that has the thought pattern u do, geez what a moron! lol