#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Strong Woman - Stronger Man Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Strong Woman - Stronger Man
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 05, 2011 05:49

To be honest...I love love.I love standing at the ironing board pressing a shirt perfectly for my man.
I love making truffle rissotto or chocolate cake...greeting him wearing nothing but heels, a camisole and a tie I bought him that day.I'm all for staying in bed all rainy weekend or running along the cliffs on the beach at home-camping in Summer or being ensconced in a plush hotel- nothing but room service and us.I am smart, strong, entreprenerial and creative.And yet in a place now where I have spent my life looking after business, and family, now I want someone strong enough - who loves me enough to want to care for me- the way I do them. Why does it seem such a challenge to men? to know I am independent- but want to support and wrap me safe in their arms, know I am capable- but still want to have my back or take the lead-see I can - but do it anyway. hear my thoughts- but show me a new perspective...I want to love someone without measure- who can't breathe when I am not loving them back-who wants space- as I need it...and wants intimacy- on all levels.
men seem to only want soft or strong
I am a mix of both - is that too much?
I still believe you exist mr incredible - come find me.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 13, 2011 07:37

well my dear i could be your Mr incredible because your message matches wiht what i have been looking for you are just who the idael princess in my dreams is so lets try to know more about each other hope i hear from you soon.
yours in love
hubertwilliam.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 12, 2011 10:09

Quoting NGL2011:

Quoting pf2126:

to ngl... i too believe that there is someone out there worth giving yourself completely to. It may not be easy to find, or readily recognizable, but if I didn't have hope, I would have stayed in an unhappy marriage. I've seen too many friends' mothers do it for fear of being alone, and all they have are lost, sad years to look back on. I believe the mind, body and spirit that I have is the only one I will ever "know". I have no intention of wishing my days left here away! If you don't give of yourself honestly, how can you expect anything different in return. There's no reason to give up until you are six feet under!

@pf,
I agree ! except I'm holding out hope that somedaay I will get to know a woman's mind body and soul,,and not just my own.

By this being the only "mind body or soul I will "know" I was referring to my own in terms of not letting days slip away without giving my best every day, because I don't know what happens after this physical is gone!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 11, 2011 11:05

Quoting pf2126:

to ngl... i too believe that there is someone out there worth giving yourself completely to. It may not be easy to find, or readily recognizable, but if I didn't have hope, I would have stayed in an unhappy marriage. I've seen too many friends' mothers do it for fear of being alone, and all they have are lost, sad years to look back on. I believe the mind, body and spirit that I have is the only one I will ever "know". I have no intention of wishing my days left here away! If you don't give of yourself honestly, how can you expect anything different in return. There's no reason to give up until you are six feet under!

@pf,
I agree ! except I'm holding out hope that somedaay I will get to know a woman's mind body and soul,,and not just my own.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2011 18:53

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 18, 2011 10:33

Quoting CallMeOrlando:

There are men out there who are strong and love strong women.  I would suggest the key is to find a secure man.  He will not be concerned about your independence because he is secure in himself.  He will know you love him and allow you the freedom you need.  An insecure man will seek to control you.

As always, well said.

Men can be very fragile animals at times.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 10, 2011 17:01

There are men out there who are strong and love strong women.  I would suggest the key is to find a secure man.  He will not be concerned about your independence because he is secure in himself.  He will know you love him and allow you the freedom you need.  An insecure man will seek to control you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 07, 2011 19:16

Quoting MsBoomerang:

To be honest...I love love.I love standing at the ironing board pressing a shirt perfectly for my man.
I love making truffle rissotto or chocolate cake...greeting him wearing nothing but heels, a camisole and a tie I bought him that day.I'm all for staying in bed all rainy weekend or running along the cliffs on the beach at home-camping in Summer or being ensconced in a plush hotel- nothing but room service and us.I am smart, strong, entreprenerial and creative.And yet in a place now where I have spent my life looking after business, and family, now I want someone strong enough - who loves me enough to want to care for me- the way I do them. Why does it seem such a challenge to men? to know I am independent- but want to support and wrap me safe in their arms, know I am capable- but still want to have my back or take the lead-see I can - but do it anyway. hear my thoughts- but show me a new perspective...I want to love someone without measure- who can't breathe when I am not loving them back-who wants space- as I need it...and wants intimacy- on all levels.
men seem to only want soft or strong
I am a mix of both - is that too much?
I still believe you exist mr incredible - come find me.

MsBoom,

After reading your profile and looking at your pictures, it's pretty clear that you are an intelligent, beautiful woman who is wise beyond her years (thats a compliment).In my humble opinion, all the things you mentioned here are incredible, but,I could some it up by simply saying, ( and please correct me if I'm wrong) what you seek is TRUE LOVE and ROMANCE ?

I can only speak for myself. Being raised in a large family with 6 kids and all being boys, we were taught survival of the fittest and I think that holds true for most men. What you are seeking is a learned behavior and most men if they truly care to be in a relationship like you describe, do learn it, but it takes years !
Again only speaking for myself, I seek the same thing as you, but there are very few women available to share their mind,body and soul as you descibe,,so it seems we all are looking for the same thing,including ms Dobie, but few are willing to give of themselves like that. (and usually it's their past that holds them back.)

It takes alot of courage and strength to give yourself to someone else in the way we want it, but it is possible and I will NOT settle for anything shy of it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 06, 2011 12:00

Amen, sister! I hope, no pray, there is more than one out there for us.