#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > I want to find the man of my dreams..... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I want to find the man of my dreams.....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 09, 2011 21:46

I am tired of guys wasting my time. I know what I want out of life. Come sweep me off my feet!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 25, 2012 12:36

everybody thinks they know what they want in their lives...totally false...youll never know untill youll meet someone that makes you live while youre alive

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 18, 2012 17:57

A man that can be romantic and That can cook to and can do surprises and kind friendly and understanding and good listener and likes animals and children and can be patient That likes indoor activities just as much as the outdoor activities And he is not worried about money all the time

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 17, 2012 06:08

I would love to find the woman of my dreams. I didn't think it would be so difficult ! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 15, 2012 16:38

yeah it would. a guy to spend the rest of your life with is the best feeling in the world when you do find him.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 13, 2012 21:14

I would like to meet someone to share the rest of my life with. Someone that makes me smile n pick me up when Im falling down.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2012 00:48

Quoting MissDentist:

I am tired of guys wasting my time. I know what I want out of life. Come sweep me off my feet!

Stop asking and expecting and fall in love with things you love to do and he will be there ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 04, 2012 18:20

The problem with the whole kissing frogs and turning them into princes theory is that in order for that to work you have to be a princess.

So, I'd say if you're kissing a lot of frogs and not getting anywhere, you may want to adjust your tiara...

Just sayin...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 10, 2011 10:17

They say you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince.  Wouldn't it be nice if we just found the one right away?