#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > Black Men Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Black Men
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 12, 2009 02:02

What do you think about them?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 04, 2013 07:07

I agree!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 03, 2013 05:00

Lies have not colour so if you are black, white or whatever colour it does not matter. Any bad experience you have with one race does not make that the reflection ofthe characteristics of men from that race. I consider myself a good black man who have dated woman from different races. Guess what..Alot of them were liars .IMAO..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 20, 2013 17:21

Robroy 2002 are you trying to say that all black men are liars.

That would be really sad to generalize a class of people. You must have had a really bad experience with a black male. So sorry to hear that, because it left such a horrible scar

on you.  Rethink your statement. Maybe the black men that you experienced were liars, but not all of them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 29, 2009 12:30

Guys , you have a black president...
Are you americans still that retarded? I'm glad that I live in Europe.

Bytheway , we are all human and you are not better.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 28, 2009 00:24

THIS A SHAME HOW PEOPLE STILL CARRY ON IN 2010 (WOW) I AM AMAZED, I JUST JOINED THIS SITE AND SEEMS LIKE IM READY TO DIP OUT. SO SAD SOME PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT...........   GOD BLESS AND PRAY REATHER YOUR RICH OR POOR THAT GOD KEEPS YOU IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND AT ALL TIMES..... GOOD NIGHT SLEEP TIGHT....

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 23, 2009 19:30

I personally love black men (well, men of all colors really) and for someone to be so insulting as to call them "Liars" is just rude and certainly uncalled for... In my dealings, I have met many a man(Black, White, Latino, Asian...etc) and all have the tendency to lie.
A black man can understand my struggles, gives me strength, comforts me when I am sad, loves me unconditionally...eases my pain... offers me more than I can ever describe in any amount of words....

Yes there are those still have some growing up to do... but there are far more that will give you the world if you only allow them to

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 26, 2009 18:54

Quoting Robroy2002:

Liars,,,

I hate to burst your bubble, Sweetie, but I've only dated White men for the past 30 years and I've come across some lying White men too. I'm not saying that there aren't some lying Black men out there (I married 2)...just saying there are 2 sides to that coin. Since you are of mixed heritage I won't venture so far as to label you as a racist but making a one-word statement like is a surefire way to draw that label as a tag.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 06, 2009 06:47

Black men are givin a bad name it seems at birth in our society. Yesterday and today Black is considered "taboo" across so many cultures. (I hate to stoop to this guys level on calling us "liars" but honestly dude.. america was build upon lying and by blacks as well.. we were to do all the work.) Here in America black men are still striving for a fair chance all this "freedom" just meant we were free to feed n house ourselves, we're not free from racism and discrimination. Funny how we're force to watch migrants from all over the world get paid to live here tax free and bring their whole families over while using their names as well to continue this whole tax free thing whether they're the enemy or not =/ from Central America the Middle East or Asia I don't know maybe they fear to be treated like us or ifs just because the media has really scared us that bad.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 04, 2009 18:17

Wow...Mr. Robroy...a PHD? Perhaps you should not establish yourself publicly as a "racist". Really...one word "liars" to describe all black men should be embarassing to you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 28, 2009 09:48

Liars,,,