#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > What is the true colour of love? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What is the true colour of love?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 13, 2005 13:22

I am young yes and you must be wondering what am I doing on this site well money does not buy you happiness. I have been single for two years and I am definetly fed up. I always push them away but I am ready for a new advanture I want to get married young. I think special moments should be shared with someone you love.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 22:18

IB wow are you a little slut today...Ed is hard enough for me to try and sneak for motmama...dont start with me too....or I will have to come kick your butt.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 16:23

OOOOOOOh Ed baby, now your going to get me in trouble with Hotmama!

I'll show you some leather games.....tie the dogs to the harness, leather mitts on snowmachine....in the summer chaps on the bike......but most of all..................
we know how to survive winter, and duel in it too!

Why do you think we are known as Crazy Canuks Ed?

Touchi

( for proper French spellings see Louis or Katie!)

(too little coffee today!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 27, 2005 19:39

You sure let Ed get off easy language usage. He is bad.
DecomposedandPutrid...you are hot baby. I would love those lips on mine. Oh the things you could do to me. mmmmm

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 27, 2005 13:58

Knock it off Ed on the proper usage of the Queen's English..........or I'll just have to give you the ol' leatherlip with my mittens.
(for those of you who don't know what that is....is when your mitten is so wet and full of ice and snow, it can become a weapon, and you smack the other person over the face, back and forth....like they did before a duel!) LOL
Usually shuts the other person up.....unless their mitten is in the same shape! Then the ol' snowball fight is called for!
Enguard!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 27, 2005 02:15

Butterfly....when is Ed EVER nice??? He is only nice to me! Cuz he LOOOOOVVVVEEEESSS ME!! ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahaa

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 13:10

That wasnt very nice ED!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 24, 2005 20:01

Melika,
your pushing them away cause your not really ready. You want excitement and adventure.......then go get it for yourself.
Whether it's at college, or the school of life first.
Grab that brass ring and go for it yourself. Don't wait to be married off, with kids and no education and wondering if there's more to life than this.

Find it for you, what ever that is. Then find the man. You'll bring much more to the table, then. And then have a happy, sharing, loving relationship.
Good luck.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 23, 2005 10:11

butterfly is right...you education is sooo important...I've been a student most of my adult life. I love it!
When I was telling you that you had so much to experience and life to enjoy...I failed to mention school, but I was envisioning College/University and all the friends you meet there, and parties that are held and you will have so much fun attending, and meeting even more people...and maybe the man of your dreams who has some goals in life to make something of himself, while you can be also making a career for yourself. Go for it...don't be in the position where 10 to 20 yrs later you are having to go back to school to do something you could have done in your 20's. Also, it's not as fun in your mid 20's, 30's & 40's going back to school...you are not on the same wave length and you don't go to the parties...cause we're too old! lol Did that make sense butterfly?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 22, 2005 11:47

Melika, I have a daughter your age, and a son 24, and neither are married yet, My son finished college and has a great career,my daughter is in her 3 yr of college, to be a criminal psychologist. I know what Im talking about, and believe me , you need to take time for yourself, find yourself, and not be dependent on a man at 20. Not to say there is anything wrong with getting married, but I was stuck in an 18 year marriage, and finally got away from it at 40, and started over, went to college, started working again, I have no regrets, as I had a great learning experience, and have been blessed with 2 great and smart, and sucessful kids. who I love with all of my heart, and who truley love me !
You are only 20, get out there , enjoy all of what is at your fingertips, go to school, you wont regret it later honey.Your education is much more important right now than getting married. Then everything else will fall into place. Good Luck to you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 22, 2005 10:32

Define young?
You are only 20...ask any of us "old folks" we've been there done that...you will experience alot of personal growth in the next three years. As my older sister told me, the advice my Aunt gave her, I am passing on to you...don't even consider getting married or settling down until you are at least 23 yrs or older. You have so much of life to live and experience...do that first...then consider settling down.
I'm 44 yrs, and I don't feel a day older than 25 yrs...I feel & look young. I realize you look at us and think "sooooo old" lol...but that is because you are 'soooo young'. Enjoy it while you can...you have plenty of time. Don't rush into anything. Each boyfriend is like a stepping stone that helps you learn about yourself, and your needs and expectations of that person you want to share hopefully the rest of your life with. You also don't want to deprive yourself of a time in your life you can have so much fun. The age you are at now... well it will just be different 20 yrs from now. Good luck!