What is the true colour of love? Message Board

• View author's info Author posted on Mar 13, 2005 13:22

I am young yes and you must be wondering what am I doing on this site well money does not buy you happiness. I have been single for two years and I am definetly fed up. I always push them away but I am ready for a new advanture I want to get married young. I think special moments should be shared with someone you love.
  • 5Comments

• View author's info posted on Mar 29, 2005 22:18

IB wow are you a little slut today...Ed is hard enough for me to try and sneak for motmama...dont start with me too....or I will have to come kick your butt.
  • View author's info Photo Verified posted on Mar 29, 2005 16:23

OOOOOOOh Ed baby, now your going to get me in trouble with Hotmama!

I'll show you some leather games.....tie the dogs to the harness, leather mitts on snowmachine....in the summer chaps on the bike......but most of all..................
    we know how to survive winter, and duel in it too!

Why do you think we are known as Crazy Canuks Ed?

Touchi

( for proper French spellings see Louis or Katie!)

(too little coffee today!)
  • View author's info posted on Mar 27, 2005 19:39

You sure let Ed get off easy language usage. He is bad.
    DecomposedandPutrid...you are hot baby. I would love those lips on mine. Oh the things you could do to me. mmmmm
  • View author's info Photo Verified posted on Mar 27, 2005 13:58

Knock it off Ed on the proper usage of the Queen's English..........or I'll just have to give you the ol' leatherlip with my mittens.
    (for those of you who don't know what that is....is when your mitten is so wet and full of ice and snow, it can become a weapon, and you smack the other person over the face, back and forth....like they did before a duel!) LOL
    Usually shuts the other person up.....unless their mitten is in the same shape! Then the ol' snowball fight is called for!
    Enguard!
  • View author's info Photo Verified posted on Mar 24, 2005 20:01

Melika,
    your pushing them away cause your not really ready. You want excitement and adventure.......then go get it for yourself.
    Whether it's at college, or the school of life first.
    Grab that brass ring and go for it yourself. Don't wait to be married off, with kids and no education and wondering if there's more to life than this.

Find it for you, what ever that is. Then find the man. You'll bring much more to the table, then. And then have a happy, sharing, loving relationship.
    Good luck.
Follow - Email me when people comment