#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > In need of a male perspective... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
In need of a male perspective...
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 22, 2013 15:44

I'm looking for a man who I can connect to physically and mentally.  Its difficult to make yourself stand out on a screen.  From a mans perspective... What do you desire in a SB? Is it inappropriate for a potential SB to ask to meet for coffee or drinks? Should she wait for you to make the first move?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 12, 2014 11:16

I personaly like it when the woman makes the first move.  To me its more exciting

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 09, 2014 20:49

Nothing wrong with asking a man out, however, don't give any indication you are interested him more than he is with you.  After the first couple of encounters, he should be more open and and honest and so should you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 12, 2014 13:22

When I was a much younger man than I am today, I used to do some modeling. I had a saying to describe women like yourself. You suffer from the curse of being beautiful. You see not only do all of the men that you want to talk to want to talk to you. But all of the men that you WOULD have no interest in whatsoever also want to talk to you. So the pool of men that you have to choose from APPEARS to be larger. The problem is you can't tell the difference between the two groups by just looking at them ( the wrong guys are handsome to sometime, as you've found out, smile). It's hard to tell if you're serious, or if this is just a transparent attempt to get compliments (smile). But if you're serious talk to men that you find interesting first. A large portion of physical pleasure takes place in the mind, so you can teach the right guy that which pleases you. But if he's as dumb as rock, Then you have yourself a very nice statute (smile). 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 01, 2014 14:27

I'm pretty sure SB is short for Sugar Baby

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 26, 2014 00:44

simply, males desire one sane woman to help them through life.

many of the women on this site(like others) are alone because they are SO high maintaince.....and they are dumbed down to mere 'consumers' of landfill items. (the photos are telling).

IF i wanted a "deal maker"or best consumer deal, or those who bought the best  xxx...I'd date ralph nader. He's vacant as well.

for me?

It would take a strong sane woman to be able to 'deal" with the misandre attacks for being with a man, and one that can BE a REAL woman.

(rather than traveling, shopping, or Evening dresses).

I looking for women who are PRODUCERS, not mere consumers.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 24, 2014 14:38

I'm like julianuk, I have no idea what an SB is.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 23, 2014 17:05

Quoting Megan0623:

I'm looking for a man who I can connect to physically and mentally.  Its difficult to make yourself stand out on a screen.  From a mans perspective... What do you desire in a SB? Is it inappropriate for a potential SB to ask to meet for coffee or drinks? Should she wait for you to make the first move?

Can you translate that into ENGLISH please? I don't understand text-talk. No idea what you are talking about.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 22, 2014 16:05

First things first who are you trying to please? if you are trying to please yourself then do what you feel comfortable with.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 26, 2013 02:21

i wouldnt see either side asking for a public meet which is perfectly fine physcal will be determined with in first few moments of them being present so while your sipping hot coffee may have already determine that you wont see this person again just on that basis. say they are attractive once they open their mouth same issue but not everyone is going to have same metalities you will have a bond somewhere where you feel comfortable in their personality but dont let that let you think they are always the same thought pattern sometimes the first conversations are more exciting and fun filled than further down the road and thats due to over exhaustion and when you really start to get past the fun part and hit the dull side of things and have to start digging up new passions. just my spin wrong or right doesnt matter do what you feel is necessary to full fill your desires