#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Whats Your Type? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Whats Your Type?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 04, 2011 10:53

My type, is an out going,fun,smart, and funny man. Hard Working, Big Hearted, and so much more.

Looks: Tanned/Buff

Someone who loves to live life to the fullest, who loves to live The dream. What ever that may be to them!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2011 10:54

I'm looking for a positive minded person who loves what he does all day. My type used to be betas; this time round, I'm searching for an Alpha male.

I don't have a physical type, but I suppose the main thing physical characteristic is that he's relatively close to my age so that we're at the same stage of life.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2011 08:47

Funny..... My type of a man never goes on dating web sites. I don't know what I am doing here... Just want to try a differ type. May be it will work?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 01, 2011 05:03

My type....
Looks: Feminine, with curves. Don't like those skinny things in the magazines. Like to see when her waist is.
Intellect: Bright and interesting of course. Nothing worse than a night of passion and silence over coffee the next morning.
Character: Be acceptable of me. Realize that a 52 year old, with a soccer history, and all the injuries that go with that, can't be buff with a six pack!
Most of all.... just be nice.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2011 22:34

i am seeking for that serious woman and who know what right for herself chat with me here

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 20, 2011 12:36

ah, you dreamers :), nice to read, but if to talk types, that means some categories. I dont see any, just some descriptions which for me falls in to one type, really. Amazing how we all alike, and yet..why it so difficult to find what we looking for

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 16, 2011 00:16

I find it very sexy when men wear nice clothes and have confidence. And beneath his clothes I like him to be charming, gentleman, respectfull, funny, caring and good listener.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 05, 2011 22:51

I want a guy who is sweet, kind, and patient. He shoulx live life to the fullest and always be there to catch me if I catch me if I ever fall. He should be strong enough to fight for what he believes is right. I want a guy who tries to make me smile and laugh and makes it his top priority to be the best he can be.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 05, 2011 19:51

I'm looking for that sweet and vivacious woman who is a terrific conversationalist, has a heart of gold, and is quite feminine in her ways.  She can be described as charming and can light up a room with her smile.