#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > UK > Millionaire or Bust Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Millionaire or Bust
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 29, 2009 07:25

I find that a millionaire is a rare breed to find i order where to find one but is it shallow to live only for money

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 24, 2010 11:35

Never a truer word spoken (well typed anyway) exotic !

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 23, 2010 10:31

Money comes, money goes... who cares?!

Just have fun and enjoy the company of your loved ones.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 15, 2009 05:20

I agree with you - if I were to choose between being with a wealthy man who makes me unhappy and being single, I would choose being single - and happy! :))
Indeed it would be perfect to love a man who loves you back and he also has a large bank account - just like rozylee said, it makes life comfy. ;) But money isn't everything in life!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 25, 2009 06:02

I dont think money can by you love ....well not real love anyway. However it can be very useful in easing the wheels for things that you might like to do as lovers like taking quality time out with each other and finding unusual places to visit or things to do, and helping you keep your health to the maximum, by being able to afford quality food and health therapies that you might not otherwise ordinarily be able to afford, and easing the day to day stresses of how are you going to pay your next bill etc, so it obviously has its advantages......all that being said though you dont need money to have real fun in life either, that's for sure, so really it is just an added bonus if you have some, but no great shakes if you don't. I think the most important thing you can have in your life is good health and would trade wealth for health any day :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 12, 2009 13:33

Money is NOT the 'be all and end all', but admittedly it does make life a little easier. You can't buy trust and honesty, and that's what attracts me more to a man than ¿'s or $'s...

Anyone who is ONLY interested in money is fickle .... sorry, just my opinion, lol x

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 07, 2009 17:55

hi

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 15, 2009 14:50

i agree with u. i think the most important thing is , how well we cope with each other, then money is just there to make our life a bit comfy