#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > What do men who have everything want from a woman Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What do men who have everything want from a woman
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 14, 2005 23:14

Is it: be ready darling when I get home, whenever that may be or,

a housekeeper, someone good looking on their arm, sex, PR,

or a normal long term relationship with love,trust,commitment and friendship.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 10, 2013 23:03

NOW THAT'S TRUE TALK 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 16, 2013 06:27

THOUGH THEY SAY MONEY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS,BUT THERE IS STILL SOMETHING MONEY CAN NOT BUY WHICH IS PEACE OF MIND...AND REMEMBER WOMAEN ARE THE SALT OF LIFE...SO TELL ME CAN U COOK WITHOUT SALT?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 30, 2013 17:04

Regardless of where a man is at in life or who he is - a woman who is able to emotionally & intellectually cater to his needs to reflects balance and harmony in his existence will always be desired and treasured by him.

As females we are blessed with insightfulness and natural emotional intelligence which are the tools that we can use to adapt to deal with people as well as life 's different situations.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 13, 2012 20:17

Who really has everything. Men want from women the things that money can't buy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 24, 2012 18:46

Well of late, I'd say the recognition that apologies are a two way street.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 12, 2012 01:26

well said

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 28, 2012 01:12

Perhaps because from a societal perspective materialism provides a voice to those who are never heard, liberty to those who are unable to escape, and respect to others who may never be seen...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 14, 2012 21:04

I concur with RareRob.  Love, loyalty, and honesty make for a strong foundation.  I'd add communicaton and the ability to deal with conflict to the mix.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 11, 2012 20:33

Very simple answer---unconditional love, honesty and loyalty. Love that doesnt change in bad and good days, and that despite having the material things, they are not the focus, they are only the tool that makes every day an adventure so the unconditional love can grow. Maybe i am a dreamer, but i have all i want in life but these things----and very very hard to find these simple values in a woman that ignores the material, and wants the man for who he is, not what he has!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 11, 2012 09:03

i

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 27, 2012 17:05

i dont know what jim wants. when i told him he can trust me & that i would marry me he acts like an ass  so if he doesnt appriciate my kindness then i cant see him!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 24, 2012 19:31

Your question is almost hard to pinpoint because we are all individual as people and so diverse in beliefs held, perceptions, manifestations of us in general, likes and dislikes that it is impossible to group men together of this sort. One man who has everything may want a woman for pleasure sexually and may have many other women on the side for this reason. Another man who has everything may have it all except what we all seek ultimatly which is love in the deepest sense. It is challenging, to say the least, when someone has "it all" in a material sense because what that draws are very greedy, money hungry two-faced people who can appear very authentic with quite different motives than meets the eye. Imagine what that is like for a moment. Knowing you have all the material things a person can want while at the same time knowing that there are many people who are materialistic that don't have all they want and set out to try and get these things by pretending to be who they are not. There are a lot of takers, it seems, who are not willing to put in the hard, dedicated work it requires (not in all cases) to build one's empire to financial wealth and would rather try and steal or a better word would be finagel their way to acquire such things. Take a woman who marries a wealthy man just to be privy to his wealth by divorcing him. This is trickery at its best (not to mention poorly planned on his end if he didn't have a prenuptual)!!!  And a person can have what seems to another person "everything"; but, in my opinion a person does not have "everything" until true love in the purest sense is found. Then the person is the richest of all---finding LOVE and that is a treasure.

~Crysta

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 11, 2012 19:44

My answer....I want a woman because she is not a man...I like the fact that a woman has talents and insight that most men don't.  This is not about being better or worse...just being a different gender.  I like their sensitive side, the fact that they "read" other people so well, they just don't listen to what you are saying but pay attention to how you say it, they feel (not simply reason or think), and they are the pinnacle of creation...I mean a woman is beautiful, her curves, expressions, hair, voice, laughter, smooth skin.  Men, well we are hairy and lumpy, competitive and sweaty (lol).  I love the way my house smells when a woman is living there.  I love the sound of her voice when I wake up in the morning.  I love the way she calls me at work just to tell me about her day.  I love the fact that women are so "relational"...they care about other people, know the names of their children.
Yes, sometimes they get annoying (ha)...but, when you have lost your better half the way I lost mine, all of those minor annoying traits (especially when my faults are so significant) become so very insignificant...and you are simply left with the "void" of not having a woman in your life!
Have a great weekend,
Ethan

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 07, 2012 02:12

i think a man who has everything wants a woman because the have no one to share everything with and they wabt sumone to feel the empty whole in them that they have so that not only they can be happy but ttheir partner can be appy as well

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 02, 2012 13:18

Congrats. You have experienced a wonderfull part of life that few do. It's a great thing to happen. And at such a yhouthful age. Enjoy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2012 00:59

Quoting Curious2078:

"What do men who have everything want from a woman?"

As I've never met a man who has everything, I haven't the faintest idea.

But I can guess this much: If a man already has everything, he surely doesn't need you or anyone else he doesn't already have.

Think about it. Just think about it for a few seconds. If the man has everything--he needs nothing.

Got it?

Very simple.

If the man who has everything is trying to woo you, run like hell, my friend, because all he's looking for is a temporary hobby because he's slighty bored at the moment with the everything he's already got.

Hahaha, I like the way you think it's makes sence and it's funny :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 12, 2012 17:44

Hello, how are you doing hope you are fine how was your day hope its cool, im new in this site and i really like your profile pics and your profile its very attractive and i want to be your friend if you don't mind...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 06, 2012 20:39

"What do men who have everything want from a woman?"

As I've never met a man who has everything, I haven't the faintest idea.

But I can guess this much: If a man already has everything, he surely doesn't need you or anyone else he doesn't already have.

Think about it. Just think about it for a few seconds. If the man has everything--he needs nothing.

Got it?

Very simple.

If the man who has everything is trying to woo you, run like hell, my friend, because all he's looking for is a temporary hobby because he's slighty bored at the moment with the everything he's already got.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 04, 2012 18:22

The man who has everything wants a woman with one thing... man skills... and if you have to ask what man skills are, then you don't have them and you're helplessly and hopelessly lost.