#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > What do men who have everything want from a woman Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What do men who have everything want from a woman
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2012 20:24

I totally resonate with what you said about the love , unconditional love,so praised and so never practiced ! I wish to find that man that loves me for me and not for any qualities,attributes or convenience.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2012 14:31

u'll be loved if u can open-up... man on this site send a rude letter because they r not mature. they don't do their part & wouldn't be loved at all..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2011 05:49

Without love poor and rich live in the same house.
Money doesn't make you happy itself - even being a millionair you have one breakfast a day and sleep on one pillow. You feel truly rich when you are important, desired, cherished and loved.
I want to be loved. I want to fall in love head over heels. And who feels poor when in love?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2011 06:40

We humans irrespective of our birth, and achievements in life were created to want/need each other - companionship, relationship, love - these are irreplaceable by success and money. A man that has everything, but is yet to find that elusive woman of his dreams to fulfil all these lacks that very essence and goes on a search to try and find what he knows he is missing, hoping he will find it one day and be able to keep it!

Whitney Houston once sang a song about success when there is no one to share it with? You've just clinched the business deal of your life and after it is all said and done - you celebrate with friends but come home to an empty house, with no one truly yours and truly special to share that very, very special moment with! It is very sad indeed! That's why they search and I hope everyone who searches (both the accomplished and yet-t-be accomplished) find their dream!

Liv.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2011 08:19

I'm honest classy educated sophisticated girl and men need me to have everything. I say cheers to a fullfilling relationship.Make one with me)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2011 11:56

I want to be loved.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 11, 2005 06:39

BlondeLightning write:
Hi Ladies,

I can add to this. Having everything I want in life now of the materialistic things, there is one thing I do not have I would like to still find. No not the housekeeper, or as I like to refer to as my maid. Housekeeper sounds so demeaning to a woman, like secretary does, I refer to my businessperson as my executive assistant.

The one thing I wish I had was a loving, caring, devoted, honest, loyal, trustworthy, romantic, and fun partner. One who is my equal, dignified, and better half of me to share everything I have worked so hard to obtain in life. But this is not always an easy task of finding. So I keep searching for that one special classy lady to compliment me and that we can call each others only one, my loving mate in life. I have to believe she is out there somewhere, and hopefully someday I will find her.

You have some very nice posts...I enjoy reading what you have to say.

I have a feeling you will find the one you're looking for as long as you don't come down with settleitis.

Peaches

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 08, 2005 20:11

Awwe blonde you are a sweetheart...I wish you the best in your search, and your heart seems so pure and genuine I see you having no problems. I agree in what you said, I have a lot of male friends and really they pretty much want all the same things. Not a trophy however looks are a bit important to a degree, I mean you cant be intimate with someone if the physical attraction is not their..paper bag over the face is not sexy lol..back to the topic sorry...(wink wink)..I think men want what women want..a mate they can communicate with, unconditional love regardless the situation, one who will stand beside them not in front or behind them. Good values and morals. One of true character, a mind that they use to grow and a heart to give. A soul mate. The two hearts become one. Goals and dreams become each others to consume and guide not control. Love with wings..freedom.let the spirits fly together. Respect for one another and the privacy of there relationship. Carying about the little things..appreciating each other and what the other gives. Learn from one another. Keep the passion alive. Men and women are not all that different in what they seek and want..the hard part is finding it than once we have it holding on to it. The key is to not hold on to it..allow it to breathe, grow, and become you both together.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 05, 2005 20:14

oh, my God he is to good to be true!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 27, 2005 15:51

I think just about ever person on this site can agree on one point - life can be a very lonely place without companionship. Money comes and money goes, looks do change and fade but to have a partner in life, someone to "do" life with, someone that makes us want to be the best person we can be, someone who brings out the best in ourselves - well, I think most of us want that for ourselves. And money, although important, doesn't have anything to do with those wishes I have listed above. This is only one southern gal's view, what do you think??

Lisa

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 31, 2005 20:32

I totally agree with sacredscientist, your title doesn't denounce you as a person. Any adult who would judge you because of your employment or financial status is a loser and you should not waste your time with them. We women all know what men want. They want a woman that is a jack of all trades rolled up into a decent looking body that their friends drool over! hahahaha

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 25, 2005 15:07

Not to seem trite, but for those folks who allow themselves to be demeaned by a title for the work position they hold; you should really look at establishing a new source of self-esteem.

I believe in being respectful to all people, whether or not we are in the same economic, educational, or social groups.
The job title someone has is a mere description of the work.
The treatment they receive as a person is the true test of how much respect people have afforded them.
In my life, I have been a private in the army, I have been a foreman in a construction crew, I have been a business owner. But none of those postions have ever affected who I am as a person.
True there are people who are affected by what title you have, but they are the type you most likely want to avoid anyway.

The original question was "What do men who have everything want from a woman"

The answer should be "He wants a personal, honest, and loving relationship with you."

I would hope that type of relationship is what you also would want from that man.

But of course this is all very utopian and doesnt take into acount all the different agendas that men and women allow to cloud what the central issue should be.

(Smile)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 24, 2005 19:03

Blondlighting, do you need to open your horizons a little more? I really appreciate your thoughtfullness at saying "executive assistant" - thats what I am and dread the term Secretary. So many movies, shows gave the impression that a Secretary was more than a professional. I consider myself a professional "admin. assistant". I know from reading your different comments that if you looked deeper then the "barbie" exterior attraction - and looked into the soul of my eyes you would find what you have described. But alassssss - I am many miles away from the instant look. I've already been told if I put make up on and ditch the glasses, I might do better but that is not my purpose. I am showing who I am without all the fluff as a person will see only what they want to see in anyone. I do own contacts, heels, and sexy garments but those are not for everyone - they are for me and maybe a select individual.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 23, 2005 11:25

Hi Ladies,

I can add to this. Having everything I want in life now of the materialistic things, there is one thing I do not have I would like to still find. No not the housekeeper, or as I like to refer to as my maid. Housekeeper sounds so demeaning to a woman, like secretary does, I refer to my businessperson as my executive assistant.

The one thing I wish I had was a loving, caring, devoted, honest, loyal, trustworthy, romantic, and fun partner. One who is my equal, dignified, and better half of me to share everything I have worked so hard to obtain in life. But this is not always an easy task of finding. So I keep searching for that one special classy lady to compliment me and that we can call each others only one, my loving mate in life. I have to believe she is out there somewhere, and hopefully someday I will find her.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 16, 2005 14:57

You said it Min...with the exception of one thing: "housekeeper"! Sorry, but a man with everything should be able to afford a housekeeper! LOL I HATE, LOATH, DESPISE housecleaning! I have a cleaning lady come in...I help her. It's incentive for me to pick up and put away things that have collected since she last came in. She keeps me organized in that department!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 15, 2005 12:55

All three ...

and if the question were reversed: what would women want:

All three. Why have to choose only one?