#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > Stories of MArried White Women with Blacks Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Stories of MArried White Women with Blacks
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 05, 2006 18:24

I work in an office environment in LA and in Chicago. I am a very attractive and fit black male and have lots of married White women who have made passes at me. Some I have slept with, but it seems to be something that is reaccuring and growing more than it has ever been. Any comments on your experiences

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 16, 2009 00:06

not all white women are the same way...look for non married women, guess that would be the right start and don't look at color, religion or culture...wrong way to find someone.
by the way...I am white and I was married to a black man....that's how I can say that they are existent, okay?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 25, 2007 14:22

Maybe it is like now when it's more "ok" to date between races many women suddenly dare to try it.
Or maybe it depends on where you live. Like a friend I have from Tanzania who worked at a place with lots of girls who lived outside the city, and he said that they all loved him. Maybe those white women who grew up with only white boys find it very exotic with black men?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 27, 2006 10:12

When it comes to me, dating a good women matters yet emotions and feelings can get the best of me and I would probably consider dating a married women, no matter if she is a african, caucasion, latina, and asian descendant.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 02, 2006 17:24

I think I would be more concerned with the fact that these women are married (unless you're ok with that) than that they are white. I am white and I often date black men, because I am attracted to more black men I guess than other races. There are some women who may be pursuing you so they can say they were with a black man, or maybe they just cheat period and seek out attractive men--my guess it's because you're attractive and single, and they're getting away with it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 01, 2006 21:10

I would stay away from those type of relationships. There usually just white women married to white guys that want to use black men sexually for some screwed up issues. They want to have their cake and eat it too.