#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Family > My Dogs I love them. Can you love my dogs Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
My Dogs I love them. Can you love my dogs
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 22:16

My babies are so important to me I need to find some one that will love them as much as I do BUT still be able to let go... They are seeing eye DOGS I puppy raised to help the blind.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 21, 2005 10:12

Well, that's...........nice, Mardy.

As a cat, I have many "pet peeves" about dogs. However, I do feel it's a worthy thing that you do, raising them for one of the few things they are good for.

What else are they good for? Well I live with one, so let's see.....

(1) My "owner" (he THINKS he owns me) blames Sampson all the time for breking wind. I've actually been around when Sampson has let go, and I know the difference.....

(2) Anything you do with them, it's like their favorite thing to do. Feed them and it's like they get excited over that slopy you put in front of them. Take them for a walk and it's like they won the Power ball. Moronic creatures.

(3) Hey, you humiliate them haircuts and bow; cutesy crap. And then YOU wonder why they chew up stuff when you're not home.

(4) You can fool them with the fake "fetch throw". By the way, aren't you proud? You fooled a DOG, what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.

(5) They are good for humor, I guess. The next few items refer the humor side of canines. Personally, I get a kick out of when we take Sampson to the vet. He freaks out. That "big snip" when he was a year old really traumatized the stupid lug.

(6) Another thing I get a kick out of: Sampson sniffing the crotch of guests. He still hasn't mastered the handshake thing.

(7) I love to see Sampson in his Ohio State sweater in the Fall. What a retard!

(8) I get a kick out of when my owner brings girls around. Sampson never fails to clean his own private parts with his tongue when this occurs, and my owner has a fit. Actually, I think he's just jealous.

I was trying for 10 things but fell short. Oh well. Remember, cats rule and dogs drool.

Meow!

C-c-carl

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 19, 2005 21:32

Mardy,,I see you got a lot of responses from this post?????????