#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Music That "Moves" You Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Music That "Moves" You
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 23, 2005 11:40

Here's the scenario: You've decided it's time that you and your special one are ready to take the next step in your relationship. In your vast array of music, there is a one, must have CD that needs to be playing while you and your mate are becoming intimate. What's the music, the artist and why?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 23:36

I have a confession to make. And though it embarasses me greatly, I must admit that I am familiar with the 'wiggle's' music....lmaooooo. But I can't say that it 'moves me.' Well....now wait a sec, that's not TOTALLY true. Try listening to their music with your little kid a zillion times, and tell me YOU are able to sit perfectly still. hahaha! Sorry, just had to add that to break the tension in here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 21:54

BuffaloGal got the meaning of the first neologism (word). It's a play on Prostitute and Tot, in reference to youngsters who are way too sexually savvy, active or adorned for the comfort of ordinary citizens, hence "Prostitot." Skankalope, as I have been led to understand, is a juxtaposition of the word "Skank" (a lewd and wanton woman) and "antelope" indicating a girl who leaps through the wilds and jungles .... behaving in a sexually immoral manner.

Aren't you glad you are prepared now, in case someone walks up to you on the street and uses one of these words in a sentence? Like, "That 10 year old is simply a Prostitot , the way she behaves with boys ...and her older sister is an absolute skankalope!"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 17:12

sharp stop listening to the music because your "RIGHTING" is suffering u guys should try listening to the wiggles.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 08:37

Thanks for the image 1HM!! I'll never listen to Marvin Gaye with a straight face ever again.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 22:20

Haha... 1SG... too funny!! Yes of course, practice makes perfect... ;) I for one will never have that down... my life mission is to continue practicing until I get it right (hope I never get it right... hehehe)!

katiegirl, may I dare ask what those 2 words mean... is it my French mind that is not grasping at all what you wrote... ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 20:19

Katie, you are funny and educational too. I get "Prostitot", but "Skankalope"? You're going to have to put that one in a sentence for me. Maybe you could figure out a French equivalent for Lioncourt's benefit.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 15:14

Mandalay... Kenny G - that would be my choice. If I tried Ravel's Bolero, I'd be concentrating on the music too much. I don't want to time everything out in advance. It sounds like work that way and would probably take a lot of practice to get everything synced up. Wait a minute.... lots of practice... hmmm not a bad thought at all...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 13:14

S16, people are saying your profile is fake. That would also answer why you've suddenly 'changed' the way you have. You're either S16 and your niceness in the beginning was not the real thing and now the real you is coming out, OR, you're not S16 and are someone else getting their sick kicks out of doing this. Which is it? Well I don't know about you, whoever you are, but I do consider myself a person of integrity. If you're not S16, I'm sure you wouldn't admit who you are or aren't. But I think the vulgar references are totally uncalled for, regardless of who you are. Don't sink that low.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 02:59

My daughter introduced me to 2 new words yesterday:

1. Pros-ti-Tot

2. Skank-a-lope

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 27, 2005 11:24

Wow S16! Is 'ecstasy' why you've suddenly changed and became so agressive and vulgar? What has happened to you girl? In the beginning you acted so nice and innocent. Now you sound like a lot of other teenagers who talk filthy and show no respect for others. In my opinion, and this is just my opinion only, you need to get off the net and concentrate on getting your head back on straight.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 27, 2005 08:15

Thank you Moonray & wellab...Ravel's Bolero...I haven't seen it in so many years I had forgotten about it until this forum topic. I love the music and can hear the music in my mind as I right this. :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 27, 2005 07:16

That song would be titled 'Closer' Sweet and believe me, no one here wants to be "closer" to you after your diatribes. Go run along now and have mommy take you to get a life. Don't you have some type of carnaval to attend down there in Rio?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 27, 2005 04:37

I like to hum Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing" while giving a blowjob.....makes men hot, hot, hot!! ;-)

(just a joke men....don't email me asking me to cum do that!!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 20:01

Julia... that was funny... lol

I've got lots of artists I like to have playing for love making music. I even burn my own cd's... hehehe There are some good pieces from Bryan Ferry, Remy Shand, of course the famous Samba Pa Ti by Santana, Enigma (I'm pretty sure lioncourt must know them... ), saxophone music, soft blues... and Sharp, you're talking about the Bolero de Ravel and the best version ever of that piece is by the Montreal Symphony Orchestra conducted by Charles Dutoit, it is absolutely incredible. I'm sure I'm forgetting some...

OH YES!! And Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon... hmmmmm... lots of memories... ;)

Hope it's of some help, Mandalay!! :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 12:57

Ravel's "Bolero". A classsical piece featured in the movie "10" with Bo Derek some years ago.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 08:44

Roberts that just cracked me up. I can see you concentrating with a Sponge Bob song playing on the boom box ...LMAo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 05:32

Sara Evans, Brooks and Dunn, Fleetwood Mac, CNN, a NASCAR race..... it doesn't matter.....it's who you're with and what has preceded that matters.

And Mas may give the impression of KORN but if you have read his posts, I believe he knows when to bring on the violins and roses.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 03:15

Julia, I can't stop singing that song now!

I was going to say LA/Vancouver's David Foster's music would be wonderful to listen to, but he wrote, among many other songs, "St. Elmo's Fire" and I'd hate to have my love feel like he was in a marathon where he had to run up a hill and then jump up and down with his fists in the air ...... after. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 01:32

perhaps it is just me "peeking, but as long as it is not religious, I can
want to make love with ANY music.....
Sponge Bob's pinapple under the sea stuff makes
me HOTTTT