#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Dating tips and advices > Is Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 10, 2014 19:58

Hi everyone,

I am new to the whole internet dating thing.  I am just coming out of a failed 20 year marriage so I feel I am quite out of date with internet "conventions".  Anyway I have been in contact with two very desireable women (at least according to their profiles) and they have both mentioned that they are looking for men who are "generous".  Is this code for "I am looking for a SugarDaddy"?

Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 20, 2014 17:12

Quoting julianuk:

Quoting Bepo27:

I would say YES it would def be a red flag for me.  Sounds like women looking for a man to take care of them.  Be patient..........there are some really nice (and genuine) people on this site.  Good luck

I feel like I've entered The Twilight Zone here.

You say "Sounds like women looking for a man to take care of them"

Oh no how awful !! A woman looking for a man to take care of her. What exactly is wrong with that?

As for the word "generous" being some sort of "code".  If I read the words  "I would like to meet a kind and generous man" I do not automatically assume it translates to ...I'm looking for a sugardaddy.

Thank you for seeing that a man taking care of a woman isn't a bad thing. Yes, "generous" seems indicitive of a certain type of arrangement that I can only assume some men are looking for. But aside from that type of arrangement, I do believe a man should take care of a woman. How else would could she be a woman? Yeah, I'm old fashioned. 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 20, 2014 14:50

Quoting Bepo27:

I would say YES it would def be a red flag for me.  Sounds like women looking for a man to take care of them.  Be patient..........there are some really nice (and genuine) people on this site.  Good luck

I feel like I've entered The Twilight Zone here.

You say "Sounds like women looking for a man to take care of them"

Oh no how awful !! A woman looking for a man to take care of her. What exactly is wrong with that?

As for the word "generous" being some sort of "code".  If I read the words  "I would like to meet a kind and generous man" I do not automatically assume it translates to ...I'm looking for a sugardaddy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 11, 2014 11:43

It isn't a freaking code! It's stupid to type one freaking word as a forum post title!!   "Is"??? what , where, how, what is the subject?  

As you might detect, I have been coming across too much bad grammar and nonsensical posts.  Sangria please!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 10, 2014 19:09

The original question asked, "Is this code for 'I am looking for a SugarDaddy?'"

So yes, that's what it is code for.  

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 10, 2014 00:23

Quoting BFDeal:

It's code.

Code for what then?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 09, 2014 22:23

It's code.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 09, 2014 10:33

Hello :) First of all your forum post is titled "Is". You should change it if you can, your title should let readers know what your post is about. "is" says nothing.  The forum in my opinion just isn't really that popular for the majority of members here, most don't care to post comments. 

Generous is a bad word here, it implies something very materialistic and I would run from those 2 females. It may be full -out- "I expect a car" to "I expect u to pay for dinner", it could vary but the fact they said it, I would expect the worst.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 09, 2014 07:26

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 07, 2014 22:17

This is amazing.  176 views and no opinions/replies.