#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Hey i know im pretty but are your really that crazy????? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Hey i know im pretty but are your really that crazy?????
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 09, 2010 10:11

I know the topic title would suggest that i am full of myself im not im just confident.

This is a message for all men who think it is ok to take one look at my picture then make vulgar suggestions before you have even asked my name??

I am not easy and not interested in making your night that will only happen once we get to know each other over a period of time so please if you read this message take it in and respect me!

xxx

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 25, 2011 07:56

There is no excuse for lack of class by any man.  He should be a gentleman.  With that said, there is no excuse for any woman to lack class.  If she is selling sex with her photos she will attract sexual men.  With that said, there are women who sell class and will attract classless men.  It is a good indicator that he should be avoided at all costs.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 19, 2011 19:48

I really don't know why guys do this.  Why would anyone respond to these kinds of emails?  I had to add a "disclaimer" to my profile to discourage this sort of message.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 16, 2010 22:03

Yes Respect Respect respect .................................................its very inportant  trued .