#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > (Men)Whats the First thing you look at about a Woman? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
(Men)Whats the First thing you look at about a Woman?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 20, 2005 20:18

Smile,Hair,Eyes,Legs,Breast,Tush.I want to Know,So I'm Asking?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 15, 2009 23:39

Hello. :)

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 24, 2009 14:37

Nothing gets my attention quicker than a woman who looks at me and smiles!
If her eyes sparkle and she smiles.... SHAZAAM!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 22, 2009 12:52

hi speed dallas your from texas also glad to meet you sylvia corpus christi,texas so hi

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 14, 2009 22:12

Quoting nydr:

Looks are important to get you're interest. I like an attractive face, a nice smile, it's the personality. Why do women wear low cut, cleavage revealing tops and then comment about it when you look at it. If they didin't want you to look then they wouldn't be revealing anything. Aren't they revealing their cleavage to be seen?

In fact women who wear low cut tops wear them to display their cleavage. Women who prefer not to attract certain types of attention wear less revealing clothing.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 14, 2009 22:04

Quoting mintor426:

so true a guy is rich and take care of his body ,then he is looking for woman that will do the same.
looks are nice but are second first look at woman body . then the way she carry her self.

I agree!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 14, 2009 21:58

In fact, women who low cut tops wear them so that they can display their cleavage. Women who prefer not to attract certain attention wear less revealing clothing

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 11, 2009 20:30

really i have always been hated the remark i get what a woman to do i had to have make small but my dr. laugh why every would wish to have what u have so no not proud of it i try not to but if love i blouse i try not to show sorry if it bother u so much . sylvia

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 06, 2009 16:16

yea i as that and i ask if i travel over to there country do i have to dress like them he said don't show breast despecting ok. i should stay here thanks for that

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 04, 2009 12:41

A smart man is looking for a woman..WOMEN. It is very optional what attract him. I know from my male friends, that the first click is very and most importend in relationship developement. How often you see great looking man and she on his side is only so..so.., and vice versa... she is a beauty quinn and him only so...so. Don't tell me it is always like this, because money, not always. Whole package to be a WOMAN is complicated enough for our male friends...... with out the big Click, or golden vigina we will always step in difficulties to find the right one. Tips for us Woman on the target...and targeting in search for the best one...amuse him...stimulate a super conversation...communicate in right direction....listen what he said...(and analyze this)...make him laugh...they love it....they are very stress out...even they try to cover stress from jobs, responsibilities, past, sport impact is huge... they are worn out... you need care about them and show them your attraction...be the best friend and companionship forever...he will turn back at home on the day...and than....the night is coming...O GOSH...intimacy is the boundaries for both of you....his wish have to be yours, they like to be spoiled... well do it...love him a lot. Golden Vigina tip..well...heart a lot about from my female friends...still live in controversy..vorgot myself...became a New Born Virgin...A propos...Did I look like woman into woman?I'm here on this site from yesterday and so many girls around me. I do like to be around woman, but preffer ¿a male company. Big hug from me tp all friends S

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 30, 2009 19:01

Looks are important to get you're interest. I like an attractive face, a nice smile, it's the personality. Why do women wear low cut, cleavage revealing tops and then comment about it when you look at it. If they didin't want you to look then they wouldn't be revealing anything. Aren't they revealing their cleavage to be seen?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 28, 2009 20:18

I have been told over and over again that it really is the smile and eyes....However i get compliments on both and I have still never been married lol maybe it is tits and ass lol

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 26, 2009 22:11

1.Start from looks (face, height, figure, eyes, hair). These are contributed to first attraction without talking.
2. Then your characters, changeability is very important.
3.Intelligence.
I don't care if she is rich or not,when I see a girl whom I am attracted to.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 19, 2009 13:23

There's Aura that a man or woman has that hits me first. It's not focused on a particular part. It's a sense,scent,and spirit of self that can make my knees wobble...true story
Don (^)(^)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 05, 2009 11:26

if he is a psychopath he will go for the vulnerabiltity factor and what he can benefit from
If he is a mommas boy he will go for the breast size and the the "caring" quality
if he is a narcissist he will go for a stunning looking woman with nothing inside
and if he normal he will not have any expectations, he will just know if she interests him or not for many reasons, all from his senses and ability to be present to the moment

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 15, 2009 19:40

yes ,I do believe your right...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 11, 2009 20:15

Hi Everyone!

Hey Ms. Maggie,

How are you sweetie? I just can not believe it, this post is still going after several years now (wow) lol. I will reiterate it again as I have in the past. Good looks on the outside does not make for the true person on the inside. If you look for the arm candy, or trophy types, shallow intellectual will surely follow. Contemplate this: Knowledge can be defined as follows- A mile wide and a quarter inch deep, or a quarter mile wide and several feet deep. You decide. I would rather have the latter than the former personally. This is what defines the gray area as a SME- Subject Matter Expert vs. an individual who knows something about the subject! OK, enough about that. Just my two cents worth.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 09, 2009 20:07

so true a guy is rich and take care of his body ,then he is looking for woman that will do the same.
looks are nice but are second first look at woman body . then the way she carry her self.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 02, 2009 13:55

I think all men whether they want to admit it look at a womans face then body.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 01, 2009 19:30

Quoting MaggieHill45:

Smile,Hair,Eyes,Legs,Breast,Tush.I want to Know,So I'm Asking?

I'm back.Miss me?