#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Marry this Kentucky girl! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Marry this Kentucky girl!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 03, 2010 16:09

I'm 41 and would love to meet my match here (or anywhere really) and get married. I have no children, but would like to have at least one or two. Obv, the sooner the better, or it will have to be through adoption. :-) I'd like to meet someone very close to my own age, 39 to 43ish. Sorry older guys, I have a deep phobia of widowhood. I want a guy who will at least live as long as I will, or even outlive me (but not in a creepy Drew Peterson serial-widower kind of way!).

I'm thin, I'm youthful looking, and sorta cute. I (strongly) resemble the actress Melissa Sue Anderson (Mary Ingalls on "Little House" if you recall). So, I'm not a runway model, but I have a girl-next-door look about me.

Appeal to anyone?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 09, 2010 19:15

Quoting Luckyatcards:

I'm 41 and would love to meet my match here (or anywhere really) and get married. I have no children, but would like to have at least one or two. Obv, the sooner the better, or it will have to be through adoption. :-) I'd like to meet someone very close to my own age, 39 to 43ish. Sorry older guys, I have a deep phobia of widowhood. I want a guy who will at least live as long as I will, or even outlive me (but not in a creepy Drew Peterson serial-widower kind of way!).

I'm thin, I'm youthful looking, and sorta cute. I (strongly) resemble the actress Melissa Sue Anderson (Mary Ingalls on "Little House" if you recall). So, I'm not a runway model, but I have a girl-next-door look about me.

Appeal to anyone?

I know your profile says "Ask for Picture," --but why not post it right up there?  You sound pretty cool--let the guys see you.  They respond best to visuals, remember. 

Go on, shy Luckyatcards.  Put your sweet face up there--I'll bet you'll get a ton of responses....

Go on....give it a try!!!!! 

And, as "Counselor" would tell you---be smart and BE SAFE!!!!   Have fun, friend.  That's the best thing about this site.  Having fun!!!  And making some real cool friends. 

We're waiting....wanna see what you look like....  Wanna say hello to a face we can smile back at!!!!

Pat

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share