#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Trying to boost up your profile? Certificate your picture? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Trying to boost up your profile? Certificate your picture?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 02, 2013 09:27

Who agrees that it’s a good practice to certificate your picture?

There are so many fake profiles, that this practice could help filtering the ones that are really interesting.

I feel much more comfortable when someone with a certify picture and age contact me.

What are your thoughts about this?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members

Chat now 
Posted on Fri, Jan 24, 2014 14:41

maybe the women are more honest with their pictures than the men, because I've never found this to be a problem.  

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 11, 2014 21:24

ABSOLUTELY !!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 10, 2014 12:44

I sent the site my drivers license so they could VERIFY I look like I say I look. 

They were also supposed to verify my age by this, however they did not. Being as most ppl do not guess I am 46, I didn't worry about it. Most women over 30 don't "add" years to their age! ;) 

So, although I do not feel anything is "FULL PROOF," I do fee more secure with verifications. 

Oddly, the author of this post is HIDDEN.. 

Things that make you go Hmmmmm.... ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 10, 2014 11:23

I agree, just because someone has " supposedly" been verified doesnt mean it's all true. We live in a day and age of whiteout, photoshop and scanners.

Becareful and use your head at all times.  :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 10, 2013 17:37

Quoting julianuk:

I know when I joined I made sure I verified my profile. But age/occupation/income verification can be faked very easily unfortunately. (I won't say exactly how on the forum obviously as there are enough scammers on here already) so I really don't take too much notice of age verification.  

Hi julianuk!!

So you don’t feel safer talking to someone who´s profile have some verifications? Age, job, photo anything or everything J