#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Women > Woman on Woman Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Woman on Woman
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 16, 2007 08:46

Are there any women out there who is looking for a relationship with an intelligent, pretty girl who is far from rich but won't approach them purely because it's not the normal thing to do? This really frustrates me beause all the attractive but not very wealthy girls get pushed aside purely because the wealthy hot women are only interested in the other wealthy hot women. Not being rude at all and I hope i'm not coming accross as I am. All i'm saying is you hot women really don't know who you're missing out on!!!!

Lindyloo

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 26, 2009 11:50

Hi Lindyloo, interesting write up, think you could be right in what you say, you seem a decent level headed woman and why should other women not find you attractive and want to be with you. I think you deserve a break and i sincerly hope you find the woman of your dreams, i would recommend you with no second thoughts, i have friends who are bi and les and i think the world of them, but sadly they are in relationships, maybe we can be friends and compare note's, other than that, i wish you all the best. Mark x

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 05, 2007 02:17

hi..

Available only
to logged in members