#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > how to get a millionaire Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
how to get a millionaire
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 24, 2009 16:46

Figuring out what men really desire isn't easy. I think it is important to be real, be who you are. If a picture tells a thousand words, you need it to say, I have confidence but I'm also sweet and feminine.
Larry I don't agree that all men are looking for a woman with a great smile, who dresses with respect.
Some men look at the pictures and say wow! I do believe that physical appearance attracts attention, but personality keeps that attention focused. Just my 2 cents worth.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 29, 2010 13:40

ITS ALL ABOUT BEING YOUR SELF, MEN THAT WANT QUALITY TAKE THE TIME TO REALLY KNOW WHO YOU ARE. PICTURES ARE IMPORTANT AS WELL. THEY DONT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE TILL THEY SPEAK TO YOU.
WHATS MEANT TO BE WILL BE.....

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 22, 2010 06:07

hot real hot

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 14, 2009 23:37

Well, I agree with Ms.Ldoone, but even though you have a wonderful personality, guys don't know it untill they talk to you. (I bet you do have a great personality! :)so I think pictures are important as well.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 14, 2009 14:01

A man with millions of dollars or a man without millions of dollars are looking for quality in a relationship.  Every one needs love or some kind of companionship in their life.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 10, 2009 13:33

Quoting Ldoone:

Figuring out what men really desire isn't easy. I think it is important to be real, be who you are. If a picture tells a thousand words, you need it to say, I have confidence but I'm also sweet and feminine.
Larry I don't agree that all men are looking for a woman with a great smile, who dresses with respect.
Some men look at the pictures and say wow! I do believe that physical appearance attracts attention, but personality keeps that attention focused. Just my 2 cents worth.

That is 100% Correct.. Not all Men are looking for a Beauty Queen..

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 14, 2009 08:24

I think that a full body shot, casual or dressy clothing, would suggest that you want to meet someone who is classy, and would probably take you more seriously. A bikini shot would probably suggest - hey lets hook up ASAP - I have a lot to offer to you and ANY other man out there.

For me, not revealing to much of my naked skin allows a true gentleman to be curious about who I am, while admiring my beauty, and profile!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 13, 2009 04:37

Its all in the chemistry. So try the ingredients!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 13, 2009 00:00

Hello Dear Ldoone and Ladies! How to get a milionare??? WOW...We make them automatically...Each man on our side is already worth a fortune...only we can make them rich. We women are the Wealth Producers.:):):)

We also... very easy... make them poor..depends ...I think on the weather..:(:(:(

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 01, 2009 08:22

you are very hot we should hook up

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 18, 2009 16:38

I agree with you that men still want mystery. The look ok first maybe but he has to discover something else after. When everything is too obvious he will lose interest. I think we all need to find away to catch the right one what ever the place we live. I live in Florida near the beach but it is not always as romantic that it seems..:-))

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 15, 2009 18:11

But same thing girl in a swim suit or a millionaire you want a wealthy man to "love". I like men who make in the ballpark of what I make so I do not have to worry as to if they have gas money to go outa town...... if a guy likes my in a swim suit cool, I like that men are attracted to me and since I can not take a pic of my personality something has to draw them to me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 23, 2009 06:32

I think your first photo should be of your headshot...then more to follow once the connection is made! Do you not look at their face first before their body?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 03, 2009 11:59

Personally I think you look great. As for professional photos I recommend against them. I prefer to see the woman in a normal setting, says something about her.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 01, 2009 14:33

Larry your such A tease:-) My main photo is A face shot..aww the smile.Besides the eyes(not thighs are the window to the soul lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 21, 2009 14:37

coucou a tout le monde
moi Sonia je parle en Fran?ais et je dis qu'une femme , toutes femmes doivent ?tre des princesses, donc il faut les bichonner, les dorloter, et surtout elles doivent en faire autant avec l'homme qui va prendre soin d'elle! alors si ?a dois arriver ?a arrivera ! avec ou sans conseils looooool
bisous a tout le monde
Sonia

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 14, 2009 09:09

I think that is really lame on what you are saying, "you must show your full body on your main picture," "but you don't need to wear a swimsuit?" Come on obviously they want to see the woman in a swimsuit if they want to see their whole body.

I think some of us including myself are looking for love and if that man/millionaire cares only about your body then I don't want him, if he really likes your personality and sees your photos half/ass then no matter what if he has money he will meet you if he really wants to and relationships are all about trust, I hope he will love you for who you are and if he doesn't then I don't want him.

I have a nice body I am told but if you don't like my smile than move on. I certainly hope you find love and not someone who is only looking for your money but if you are like this guy your more than likely to be taken for whatever you have. Everyone good luck in your search. Lela

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 11, 2009 15:25

so how ya get a woman millionaire there hehehehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 09, 2009 04:57

From what u say I think you'd like my photos - as soon as they get approved - yes I'm new, smiles, timlessbty

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 30, 2009 06:31

Wow! I tested your theory?head shot versus primal shot, and bam! got you!!!! ?impish grin?.. you are absolutely right!
Such simple beast, man?

Available only
to logged in members