#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Rich Men that Love Big Beautiful Women Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Rich Men that Love Big Beautiful Women
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 29, 2010 11:38

Ouch, that told me then I guess :) Shall I delete my profile straight away or just hang in there and hope for the best?

I am not slim and have dated men that were successful....:)

What is wrong with not being skinny but I am a great cook...lol :)I am just looking for a decent man that shares the same values and wants to start a family one day.....didn't realise this was a weight competition :)lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 27, 2010 20:45

I dont think most men would call me big but i think im @ least bigger. Im about average for a woman in this day & age but im not obeise like a lot of the women think is "average". Im pretty confident in myself w/out all the ego. & i think having a man in my life, wealthy or not, is a very achievable goal. This may not be 4 u but dont just assume that ur opinion is the opinion of all men. Im a great lover & an even better friend. If this is what ur looking for than send me a message & see if i have more of what u like. *smile*

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 03, 2010 11:03

no offense, but mayb that's y so many of u are single....    i am in great shape, but as we age, some things change.   ultimately, what's inside should account for more; don't u think?   so much for image anyway;   many men who have beautiul wives/partners venture out for other experiences.....  

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 29, 2009 18:03

We are first and foremost visual creatures and if we are not attracted to you we are not interested in you. An overweight woman does not fit with the lifestyle or image that a successful man wants and needs to portray.

It really is as simple as that.